First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Pathetic

Pearsall, TX

#48 Apr 30, 2013
Shes gonna get whats coming to her. Guess what jessica everyone knows u don't take care of those kids and without frank you would have nothing. You are a worthless person and a bad mother. Hopefully this time those kids get taken away for good... You think you can keep reporting people and its not gonna bite you in the butt.. Guess what it is.. And fyi before you talk crap about others look at yourself. Your nasty, go take a bath and take those crosseyed kids to the eye doctor.
mmmm not

Raymondville, TX

#52 Apr 30, 2013
mmmmmm wrote:
Frank has a big fat dick. He always cones to me when time to time and fucks me really deep and hard. He hates jessixa and her hillbilly family especially rhonda. Frank has told me rhonda would always throw herself at him by offering him a place to stay etc..You gotta be desperate to be with rhonda or jessica. Hope to see you soon frank..
Newsflash sweetie, frank IS with jessica and has been for a while, don't kno when he would have time to fk you really deep and hard lmao. post your name or are you afraid of jessica??!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jourdanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cheating wives gfs etc 48 min meehanic tapaho 5
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 9 hr weary taxpayer 773
Gabby Salazar 17 hr Next in line 1
Amber Dillard Thu badcompany 8
destiny serna (Apr '13) Jan 28 El Meehican 10
Gabby Dillard (Dec '10) Jan 28 badcompany 7
Katy Patterson (Jul '14) Jan 28 El Meehican 6
Jourdanton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jourdanton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]