WTF

Laredo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Leave Jessica alone, whatever she might be, a hoe or a good wife, she knows how to play the game and she won. At least financially cuz a dog is a dog is a dog. He will never stop cheating.
So true

Laredo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Yeah, that's why she will never leave frank's old a ss even if she catches him fking someone else lol. Money is the only reason I see for going back to that old man. He is one ugly mo fo.
Cindy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

So true wrote:
Yeah, that's why she will never leave frank's old a ss even if she catches him fking someone else lol. Money is the only reason I see for going back to that old man. He is one ugly mo fo.
mind your business you fat buffalo
Smiling

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

So true wrote:
money is not the only reason.. He has a HUGE D!<K ;)))
Laredo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Secrets wrote:
Jessica...say cheese!! hahaha. LMFAO Bet u regret that.
tsk, tsk Jessica keeping secrets from ur man, no bueno. 2 smiling LMAO, povrecito dats not what I hear!! Then again u prob need a huge d ic k 2 feel sumthin cuz her pssy must feel like da grand canyon after 4 kids n countless d i ck.
Jack D

Laredo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

...yeah, but the D-Bag pays the bills nd the food u eat h o e!!!
Franks balls

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Wow, so jessica says that if frank ever cheats on her he will have hole in his ballsack from her stiletto and she will wear his balls as earrings, LMAO!!! I have to tell some of my friends to try it!! Jessica, stop watching Deadly Wives!!
word145

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Jessica is the biggest hoe I know . Biggest meaning fat an also the most known
Hung one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

I would do her in the but and give her a reach around.
devine ho

Dilley, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Franks balls wrote:
Wow, so jessica says that if frank ever cheats on her he will have hole in his ballsack from her stiletto and she will wear his balls as earrings, LMAO!!! I have to tell some of my friends to try it!! Jessica, stop watching Deadly Wives!!
I feel sorry for Jessica if she honestly believes Frank has never, is not or will never cheat on her. Cheaters never change just ask Esther. and she's not as tough as she wants everyone to think she is, so Jessica STFU and do what women like you do best, pretend you don't know anything and keep calling Frank an A-hole and a D-bag while he supports you and your kids.
No balls

Laredo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Franks balls wrote:
jessica YOU dont have the balls to do it , besides that would be elderly abuse LMAO!!
Lady O

Laredo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Secrets wrote:
Jessica...say cheese!! hahaha. LMFAO Bet u regret that.
Jessica it better not be u whos posting sh i t about Z, gurl u know he got sh i t on u to. LMAO!!!
Annoyed

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Grow the Fuxk up!! I could careless what that looser does with my mom. Let her get herpes or anything else that douche bad gives to her. She knows where his dixk has been and she still manages to give him BJs just like he asks her to licky licky nd personal attention. He must be huge she has stretch marks on her lips! Plus, helpn that looser pay for his divorce. Do I hear wedding bells? Oh well they are meant for each other crazy fuxks.
monstertrkgrrl89

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Do any of you use spell check?
Queen bee

Laredo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

All you haters can talk sh*t all you want. You call her a ho e, guess what freank is still by her side. You say Z got sh*t on her, no he don't and even if he did he don't have the balls to confront frank. So hate all you want, Jessicas life couldn't be better ;))
jessica nd frank

Dilley, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

At least thats what she wants people to think. A friend of hers says Frank is a Control Freak. If her life was so lovey dovey she would be able to post whatever and whenever on facebook and she loves to post, but thats not the case. She even had to delete a picture of them together at Port A...now isn't that a little strange? I don't think it was Jessicas idea. Wake up Jessica, it doesn't take a genius to figure it out. The fact that he pays the bills does not give him the right to control every aspect of your life. You should be his wife not his slave. Unless of course you'd rather look the other way and pretend you have a perfect cookie cutter life. But like they say money talks, bullsh*t walks...
Blanca

Laredo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

I agree, no woman should ever be a slave to her man. The Jessica I know doesn't take s h i t from Frank or anybody else!!
john

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Bit
dear john

Dilley, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

dude, u got the wrong topix or u got a itty, bitty complex, lmao!
Caring

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

At least her kids are clean and dressed nicely! She has her issues but the kids seem to be taken care of. The little one is so cute! He must look like his daddy tho, surely frank ain't the daddy... & guess her and frank are together still huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of42
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jourdanton Discussions

Search the Jourdanton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 41 min Truth is might 20,366
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Truth is might 16,036
just wondering 2 hr sweetie 36
horney 6 hr scott 21
corina lopez (Sep '13) 6 hr jealousy 11
Watch your mouth Z 7 hr Admit 12
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 18 hr Voter 456
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jourdanton Jobs

•••
•••