First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wondering

Laredo, TX

#1 Jun 30, 2012
Is her baby daddy with her or do we all have to pay for her to have another child in the form of government assistance. Stop getting prego by LOSERS already and get a real job.
You know it

Dilley, TX

#2 Jul 2, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Is her baby daddy with her or do we all have to pay for her to have another child in the form of government assistance. Stop getting prego by LOSERS already and get a real job.
maybe thats all theres in devine, lying, cheating, abusive losers, so she doesn't have a choice. I for one hope she can show everyone includind her baby daddys that she can be a good mother and father to her kids.
Friend

United States

#3 Jul 5, 2012
She wont be the first or last to need govmnt assistance, you all should feel sorry for her and her children.
friend

United States

#4 Jul 6, 2012
Friend wrote:
She wont be the first or last to need govmnt assistance, you all should feel sorry for her and her children.
really Damn yall r f*ckin pathetic talkin shit bout Jessica get a f*ckin life Damn jess f*ck all em haters u do u in keep on bein a mom :)
Just sayin

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jul 7, 2012
One of her exes is a di*k with woman issues and hes bippolar the other one ia a immature jerk and a coward, hope next she picks someone better for her kids sake
lmao

Dilley, TX

#6 Jul 11, 2012
Just sayin wrote:
One of her exes is a di*k with woman issues and hes bippolar the other one ia a immature jerk and a coward, hope next she picks someone better for her kids sake
why do women fall for such losers, is love really blind?
Ha ha

Haslet, TX

#7 Oct 26, 2012
Is it true shes back with frank? Wow Im impressed
Friend

Haslet, TX

#9 Oct 28, 2012
Yes, and this time she will get everything she didnt get the first time and she deserves it. And a big f u to all her haters!!
Personal

Houston, TX

#10 Oct 28, 2012
WHy is it that People are concerned if she is back with Frank or not?? Who the hell cares besides u? Jessica is a very pretty girl regardless of what you all haters have to say. Yes, your opinion is your opinion but if it hurts you or angers you in any way that she "IS" back with Frank then your the one wasting your breath. Damn its pathetic how people interfere so much with Jessica. Has she ever personally gone to ask you for money to support her children? NO, i didn't think so. WHO gives a F*ck if she gets assistance. So does half of this damn town and world and are you pointing them out and making a big deal about that. Look at your family and neighbors and make a damn list of who is on assistance and shut the f*ck up already. Jealousy is a sickness bitch so i hope you get well soon. And DEVINE knows who the hell is so OBSESSED with JEssicas LIfe and its sad how you dont grow the hell up Old hag and leave jessica and her prescious children alone already. You sure ass hell aint earing no WINGS in heaven pathetic hater!!!
Truth hurts

Haslet, TX

#12 Oct 29, 2012
Ha, I suppose gold digging w ho res who only work in bars(she does not seem to find or want an honest job) do earn wings in heaven? Esther has never said anything mean about jessicas children unlike someone else who called Esthers kids bastards and has even dragged Kayla into it. And I do hope those two are back together because they DESERVE each other. One a gold digger the other a liar, perfect for each other. And by the way I'm not Esther just someone who knows all the $ hit she had to put up with.
devine

United States

#13 Oct 29, 2012
Truth hurts wrote:
Ha, I suppose gold digging w ho res who only work in bars(she does not seem to find or want an honest job) do earn wings in heaven? Esther has never said anything mean about jessicas children unlike someone else who called Esthers kids bastards and has even dragged Kayla into it. And I do hope those two are back together because they DESERVE each other. One a gold digger the other a liar, perfect for each other. And by the way I'm not Esther just someone who knows all the $ hit she had to put up with.
well, sory it hurts you so much. Get ovr it! Devine ppl need to grow up. Ye, without sin cast the 1st stone.
Advice

Dilley, TX

#14 Oct 30, 2012
My advice to jessica is to swallow her pride and believe all his lies and do it all for the children, thats what Im doing, I'll do ANYTHING for my kids. When you are in bed with him all you have to do think of someone else and it will make it easier, I know it sounds bad, but the smile on my kids faces help me go thru with it. Now they have things I could not give them before.
like really

United States

#15 Oct 30, 2012
lol advice im doin d same
Advice

Dilley, TX

#16 Nov 9, 2012
like really wrote:
lol,advice im doin d same
Yeah, some a-holes deserve it because they will never change. I believe God will forgive women who treat these d bags the way they treat women. Pathetic Middle Aged Babies, lmao.
Yeah like really

Laredo, TX

#17 Dec 6, 2012
Money has a way to make us eat our words, doesnt it. You take no $ hit from no one, really? Well guess what you have to take his $ hit nd look the other way cuz if you think just cuz he took you back he wont mess around you are wrong, I speak from experience. Maybe with those "little girls" you like to talk about so much. We rip what we sow.
jry

Dilley, TX

#18 Dec 13, 2012
apparently ps sy and loneliness makes men eat their words too. frank, just keep thinking she wants u back for ur looks, lol, see how u will like it when she leaves ur a$$ pennyless. nd when u kiss those lips dont think about where they have been, when u b low her try to forget about ALL the men that have been there...
Hahaha

United States

#19 Dec 22, 2012
Frank doesnt care about her! Lmao... She begged him to take her bi polar slutty ads back! 4kids 3different baby daddys! Get your tubes burnt bi*ch! Taxpayers are tired of who*es like u that cant keep there legs CLOSED! BAAHHAAA!:-)
Hahaha2

Dilley, TX

#20 Dec 22, 2012
Hahaha wrote:
Frank doesnt care about her! Lmao... She begged him to take her bi polar slutty ads back! 4kids 3different baby daddys! Get your tubes burnt bi*ch! Taxpayers are tired of who*es like u that cant keep there legs CLOSED! BAAHHAAA!:-)
What makes you say frank doesnt care about her, unless he's told you personally...Just goes to show you that sometimes s luts get lucky and find someone dumb enough and desperate enough to take them back. Hopefully now that she is with frank his cheap a$$ will support ALL her kids so taxpayers wont have to.
Secrets

United States

#21 Feb 23, 2013
Jessica...say cheese!! hahaha. LMFAO Bet u regret that.
What

San Antonio, TX

#22 Feb 23, 2013
Secrets wrote:
Jessica...say cheese!! hahaha. LMFAO Bet u regret that.
Why what happened

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jourdanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debra Alt (Jan '12) Tue Hateyou 10
Sammantha Lopez (Jul '16) Tue Godiswatchingyous... 11
Deputy Sheriff Luis L. Garza (Mar '10) Jul 20 Anna 21
Need Help! Jul 20 help meee 1
Trash Ralph Jul 7 AtascosaWinning 1
Atascosa County Jail Visitation? (Aug '12) Jul 7 Blynn 3
Adam alcorta Jun '17 Wildthang2017 1

Jourdanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance