Woman charged in 3-year-old daughter's drowning

Feb 14, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KRGV

A 29-year-old South Texas woman has been charged with capital murder in the bathtub drowning of her three-year-old daughter. via KRGV

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11

“Texas Rocks!!”

Since: Mar 07

Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2007

Heart breaking .
joy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

i hope that retarted bitch that did it burns in hell for doing that! some people are so selfish! children are precious and can't defend themselves. some people should think twice before they open their legs!
sad

Charlotte, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2010

I heard she was mental or something, I dont want to judge her cause i do not know was going through her mind, except the voices she heard.

Since: Jul 10

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

that is so messed up to post this on here!!! do not judge people if you dont even know them! you do not know what that family had to go through!
da realist

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

Dat bitch killd her kid and u don't want anyone to talk bout her. Bitch u must be related to her if u defendin her. Nothing in dis world is worth killin ur kid for. If she said she was hearin voices in her head she prolly just sayn dat so she don't go to jail for life. A real parent would die for der kid not kill dem

Since: Jul 10

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

what is talking about her gonna do? of course i dont agree with anyone killing their own kid!!! but no one in this world is perfect! and the last perfect person that walked this earth was crucified...all i am saying is what are you getting out of talking about her? and no i am not related to her. charlotte is a small town and everyone knows everyone.
standanddefend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2010

Judged:

I agree with the last comment. I don't understand why people would post critical matters of such on this. It is horrible. You have no idea what she was going through in her life and you are NO ONE to judge her. you did not walk in her shoes therefore you have no clue what life was offering her. You are pathetic and need to think of the reality of this situation and keep your opinions to yourself. The mother is now serving justice, so let it be. You are disgracing the baby's name by allowing this conversation to prolong itself. God Bless you and please think deeply about your feelings.
ptown chick

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

thanks finally someone who agrees with me! thank you stananddefend!
da realist

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

Judged:

Both of yall ar dumbass. What ever she was going through doesn't matter cause u don't take ur anger out on a kid NO MATTER WHAT. she aint gunna do real time she gunna say she heard voices so they can put her in the crazy house cause she knows people in jail or prison would kill her cause dey can't see der kids and bitch like her are killin dem. I think all des bitches dat kill der kids should have there ovaires taken out so dey can't have kids
yourONElywish

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2010

yes, I see that wish such things "da realist", but that is exactly why you are probably stuck doing nothing with your life and not in the criminal justice field. god bless you and look upon you, because I would hate for something to ever happen to you and your family like that.
old Trojan war horse

Kyle, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Interesting, da realist. You cannot write proper English, yet you seem to know more about psychiatry and mental health disorders than Ph.Ds who've been studying this their whole lives. So, what should we do with schizophrenics and people with bipolar, schizoaffective disorder, postpartum depression, and postpartum psychosis? Just preemptively kill them all?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jourdanton Discussions

Search the Jourdanton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Buck with orange horns 39 min Black tail doe 41
The 41 min Black tail doe 1
do you do drugs yes or no? (Nov '11) 43 min Black tail doe 28
Just 46 min Black tail doe 1
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 1 hr ThinkThinkThink 684
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 1 hr robert 593
lingerie house cleaning 2 hr here 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jourdanton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Jourdanton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE