Sisie No neck limon?
lmao

United States

#1 Sep 12, 2012
Takes Big Dicks Dont let her short neck fool you anacanda dont have nothing on susie come to my pad Mansvill st so i can swallow nut sacs!!!
where are you

United States

#2 Oct 26, 2012
She lives 511 water st. P.town
one night stand

United States

#3 Oct 30, 2012
Boom i got your man no neck turttle susie lopez go to work so we can play hahaha!!!!!!
Susie lopez

United States

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Hey dose any guys wat a deep Gabbling for Thanksgiving come on over to my house Mansvile St. Dont let my short stubby neck fool you ill gobble your balls in my throght il shake them up like Dice yoll be looking for your gibblets!!!!!!!!!!
Susie lopez

United States

#5 Nov 20, 2012
And chita my mom wants to do the same shes even beter than me shell give you chicken Eye to
Ricky Larra

United States

#6 Nov 27, 2012
Dam she sure dose everything she said she would i went over to het house on black friday i think im in love shes fugly but gpod at eating my nut sac and her mama waz listing to us moning and growning
Incest sick

United States

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Susie lopez wrote:
And chita my mom wants to do the same shes even beter than me shell give you chicken Eye to
where van i see cheete?)?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jourdanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Isabel martinez 47 min Drake 27
who is Leora Hilburn (Nov '13) 13 hr Guest 46
Sonia Villareal 17 hr vesina 2
Food King... (May '16) 21 hr Truth 14
Debra Alt (Jan '12) Sun HElloooo 11
City Hall cleaning lady Aug 12 Annonimous 1
Amber delossantos Aug 10 Annonimous 1

Jourdanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance