Jourdanton Teen Killed In Crash

Jourdanton Teen Killed In Crash

There are 4 comments on the www.foxsanantonio.com story from Aug 29, 2012, titled Jourdanton Teen Killed In Crash . In it, www.foxsanantonio.com reports that:

A teenager is killed on a dangerous stretch of roadway. A road locals call "Dead man's curve."

19-year-old Shannon Ruble had just graduated from Jourdanton High.

The 21-year-old driver is ok. He was released from the hospital. The cause of the crash is still under investigation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.foxsanantonio.com.

Friend

United States

#1 Aug 30, 2012
Omg wow I knew this girl from school. She was my friend and co worker. My heart goes out to her family.
4all
#2 Aug 30, 2012
Friend wrote:
Omg wow I knew this girl from school. She was my friend and co worker. My heart goes out to her family.
where is this curve so i can b cautious 4my own kids.and im so deeply sorry 4 the loss 2the family.
sad

United States

#3 Aug 30, 2012
Its so sad that this girl lived such a short life she had so much going for her rest in peace we know we have a wonderful angel looking over us and hugging us when we are down
Civilian guy 1

United States

#4 Aug 31, 2012
Who was the driver? I know it's all his fault I hope he get charges put on him he shouldn't have been driving fast through there I know he was jacking around and now look what he has done! I want charges put on him he deserves to be charged with manslaughter!!!!! Is there no justice!????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jourdanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dead beat dad 58 min Rhonda Brown 8
Kimmm crofft 3 hr Blah blah blah 1
I wish Angie DT would marry me 4 hr Jason Brown 6
Where did my kid get Culo Pirates Of Devine !!!!! 6 hr Sandra 2
We condemn Culo Pirates Of Devine the movie 11 hr Trent Rolio 4
Jason and Rick are movie stars beep beep beep 12 hr Rhonda Brown 1
any gays in town? 15 hr Giggling 8

Jourdanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance