Jourdanton Teen Killed In Crash

Aug 29, 2012 | Posted by: outnleftfield | Full story: www.foxsanantonio.com

A teenager is killed on a dangerous stretch of roadway. A road locals call "Dead man's curve."

19-year-old Shannon Ruble had just graduated from Jourdanton High.

The 21-year-old driver is ok. He was released from the hospital. The cause of the crash is still under investigation.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Friend

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Omg wow I knew this girl from school. She was my friend and co worker. My heart goes out to her family.
4all

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Friend wrote:
Omg wow I knew this girl from school. She was my friend and co worker. My heart goes out to her family.
where is this curve so i can b cautious 4my own kids.and im so deeply sorry 4 the loss 2the family.
sad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Its so sad that this girl lived such a short life she had so much going for her rest in peace we know we have a wonderful angel looking over us and hugging us when we are down
Civilian guy 1

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Who was the driver? I know it's all his fault I hope he get charges put on him he shouldn't have been driving fast through there I know he was jacking around and now look what he has done! I want charges put on him he deserves to be charged with manslaughter!!!!! Is there no justice!????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jourdanton Discussions

Search the Jourdanton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 min Defiant1 16,964
Joe/Joanna 14 min Well 7
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 21 min Defiant1 21,336
Andrea n ray 49 min Mari 15
304 Bain 52 min Pat 29
Mollie Garcia (Jan '12) 1 hr someguy 16
looking for Joe 1 hr Toyota 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jourdanton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••