haha

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

I heard she is pregnant by Brandon Del Los Santos!!!! Is that true comment!!!!!!!
lisa

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

Omg. Y'all need to quit with the shit talking. Y'all are just trying to start rumors. I've had enough. You know it's a federal offense what y'all are doing. Good luck with your future.
Ardis(:

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

lisa wrote:
Omg. Y'all need to quit with the shit talking. Y'all are just trying to start rumors. I've had enough. You know it's a federal offense what y'all are doing. Good luck with your future.
Thanks Lisa they need to get lifes!!!!
lisa

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

Yes. It's really pathetic.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

ya i think it is to
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

yall r just tryin to bring up the worst things to say about the most popular girls like madison, sheyeanne luckman, laci, and now ardis yall r stupid
omg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

Laci,ardis,sheyanne, r nun but fkn hoes really?? Who wants to stick up for them?????? Not me and lmao pregnant by brandon de las santos?? That's fkn funny he wldnt even do dat fat fin hoe!!!!
Anonymous

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

yeah she most definetley is not prego by BRANDON DELOSSANTOS i think i would know lol and umm their not even friends like they can be but brandon chooses not to....well anyays i know for a fact shes not!!...duh he was myy boyfriend for like EVER:))
Ohhyeahh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Y'all need to stop talkin shit already yal jus say shit like that cause yal can't get none
omg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Haha I can get some bitch that's why I'm gettn sum now! U prob cnt get shit that's whyy u saying itt!!! And haha that's soo true Kierra
kierralynn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

And im not talkingg mess im jst syyn shes nott prego byy himm....sooo dnt thinkk im tlkkn crapp cause me nd ardis are not friends bt i hav no problem with her bt honestleyy keep brandons and the delossantos fam. Outt of yalls mouth their not doing anything wrng to anyone
bby gurl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2011

T-R-A-S-H!!! Enough said....
Xter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2011

Biggest bitc h ever
ardis(:

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2011

Haha wow okay I'm a hoe(;
Whatever get over y'all selves, && mine && Brandons relationship is none of y'all business:D
kierralynn

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2011

ohh girl i just finished sticking upp for youu and you seriousleyy gonnahh sayy that hah well then im gonnah start lol..here we go hmm first of all brandon dont like youu like seriousley your ugly and fat and idc whatt peoplesay kuzz i was tryyn to defend youu umm secong your never gonnah gett with hmm soo et ovr itt and darlin dont tell people to gett oveer themselves kuzz your the one who thinks everyone likes you hah sweetie ive seen dogs better lookingg than youu and youu thinkk that brandons gannah gett with youu yeah thats sooo wrong your like in 8th grade sooyouu ARDIS GETT OVER YOURSLEF:)))
kierralynn

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2011

and yess this is the ral kierra ambriz soo honey get over yourself and quit thinking youu have a relationship with brandon kuz youu soo dont i think i would know haha and just kuzz yall stood togethr in shelbys quince doesnt mean yall had something going....lol itts calld forced ahh lol tah tah
ardis(:

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Lmao(;
Oh Kierra only if you knew well, idc anymore what you have to say to me or about me Hun:D

Haha &&' I never said I wanted to "get with him" you can think what you wanna think.!(:
kierralynn

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Ohh ardis haha that's soon not what I'm thinkingg you just put yourself out that way darling...not my fault♥♡ ♥ ッ
ardis(:

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Um okay.?(:
kierralynn

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2011

Kk

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jourdanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Vendido 17,708
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr clara 507
women in the oilfield (Apr '12) 3 hr Angie in Texas 88
Joey 4 hr lol 2
Who is Rhonda and Zeon? 4 hr ruby 9
304 Bain 4 hr ruby 70
Mario/Meklo perez? 8 hr jojo 9

Search the Jourdanton Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Jourdanton Jobs

•••