First Prev
of 2
Next Last
needy

Houston, TX

#1 Feb 7, 2013
Who was the moron that o.d,? what a dumb a$$ humans are dying with a need for organs and this young punk takes the easy way out that sucks,but like his sister says...life goes on.
more info

Lockhart, TX

#2 Feb 7, 2013
needy wrote:
Who was the moron that o.d,? what a dumb a$$ humans are dying with a need for organs and this young punk takes the easy way out that sucks,but like his sister says...life goes on.
What are you talking about? When did it happen? WHO IS HE????
sandy

Houston, TX

#3 Feb 7, 2013
Take chances,never have regrets,because at one point everything you did was exactly what you wanted--Crystals fb.

It was my friends crystal Riveras Bro.Having a fund raiser soon.

RIP Damien Rivera
TRUTH

Lockhart, TX

#4 Feb 8, 2013
He OD?
juan

Houston, TX

#5 Feb 8, 2013
Yes he sure did found him in the john,dident even have time to wipe his A$$...
omg

Desoto, TX

#6 Feb 8, 2013
How old was he?
Did he have children?
Was it a drug overdose?
Omg:(His parents:(
:(My condolences:(
Juan that's not funny:(
juan

Houston, TX

#7 Feb 8, 2013
@ omg..sorry I kinda knew him he always made jokes about stuff like that but its funny that id did happen to him.he had no mom dad is in prison,as far as kids he always said i dont think i have but who knows?
not old at all just a punk...yes it was an od.
omg

Desoto, TX

#8 Feb 8, 2013
:(
Why do drugs:(
I don't know him but i feel BAD:(
I lost my beautiful niece to a DRUG OD:(
She was22had no kids great parents:)
But she loved her Drug using boyfriend:( more and enough to start using drugs:( her passing away still gets me:( and every time i see or hear about a person killing themselves for a high time:( just reminds me of how HARD life really is:( when being influenced by DRUG USERS:( its not worth leaving the pain behind:(
Because after they are gone:( someone still carries the pain with them:( well Juan im no one to tell you how to live life:) but please don't go the drug using way:) i hope and pray,his family gets enough for funeral arrangements:( if they are having a benefit plate sale i would love to HELP....im sorry for your loss:(
Godfirst

Houston, TX

#9 Feb 8, 2013
People please put God first then life is better,easier to live.
reymundo

Houston, TX

#11 Feb 9, 2013
I got a plate it was good
i lovve yu

United States

#12 Feb 12, 2013
Damn some of y'all have no sympathy at all especially to talk shit bout someone who passed away.!!! Damien was young bt he loved his life &lived it to the fullest with no regrets ...he didn't take the easy way out it was just his time to go home God had a special plan for him ...this is just our temporary home &someday we'll be going home too ....yea he did what he did bt who doesn't everyone ain't perfect so nobody has the right to judge.!!! Ily &imy lil big brother yur memory lives on you'll never be forgotten!! Its not goodbye more like see yu later ...yur on my heart just like a tattoo ill always have yu <3
mingo el gringo

Houston, TX

#14 Feb 12, 2013
sure ,sure,
yup

United States

#15 Feb 12, 2013
I heard he kill Eddie Guerra, if so he got what hhe deserved
Alpha Dog

United States

#16 Feb 12, 2013
yup wrote:
I heard he kill Eddie Guerra, if so he got what hhe deserved
Man dude you got some really focked up issues saying sh!t like " I HEARD" you sound like a chick, or a lil kid that don't even know how to wipe your azz. Have some self respect. Los muertos no duerrmen.
United States

#17 Feb 12, 2013
Alpha Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Man dude you got some really focked up issues saying sh!t like " I HEARD" you sound like a chick, or a lil kid that don't even know how to wipe your azz. Have some self respect. Los muertos no duerrmen.
I believe he did.... Him and the dude frek... Karma happens in different ways.... And that's just the way karma delt with this situation....

R.I.P Eddie Guerra Jr.
mingo el gringo

Houston, TX

#18 Feb 12, 2013
@ yup,,yes he got what he deserved,his sister found him in the crapper he dident have time to wipe his butt!!hahaha.
@ Alpha Dog he had no respect for anyone,ni modo se lo llevo madre
yup

United States

#19 Feb 12, 2013
To Alpha dog, cry me a river u lil [email protected]#ch, I heard from a real good sorce, ThanK YOU Karma, and FYI that lil [email protected]#ch Frek is strung out on horien to and is not to far behing Damien, AND YES KARMA IS A [email protected] and he will pay to.
lol

United States

#20 Feb 15, 2013
Welcome to karma cafe...where you don't order what you want BUT GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!!!
GoD

San Antonio, TX

#22 Feb 15, 2013
lol wrote:
Welcome to karma cafe...where you don't order what you want BUT GET WHAT YOU DESERVE!!!
GOOD1
Mollie

Houston, TX

#23 Feb 25, 2013
For one my brother did not kill Eddie guerra , 2 who cares if he od, everybody in atasosa county dose drugs maybe y'all should take this as a lesson it can happen to anybody , y'all got some real nerve talking about him behind a computer acting all scared and can't put yalls names, my brother was a great person and everybody knew that , he had family and kids, just things happens but now he's with our mom in a better place resting and we will always love and miss him, I love you bro <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jourdanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Z is going to rip off a Mercedes Beep Beep Beep 2 hr Rhonda Brown 1
Lisa Hernandez Guerro 3 hr Friendforever 1
Stupid people 9 hr zjcastillo 2
Christine Dishman got culoed by Zeon 9 hr El Chava 3
Becky Guzman 12 hr Sylvia 4
stolen snow shovel 21 hr Jack Beanstalk 4
Julie old woman in grey car Sun Ladeeda 3

Jourdanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance