United States

#2 Apr 19, 2013
loco wrote:
Hes a hunk
yea and he's MARRIED to!!
his wife Yvonne Perez

Lockhart, TX

#3 Apr 24, 2013
Yes he is happily married! But if you feel so gteay to come jere ad talk to me fo ahead! We have a feeling who this may be! So funny how u hide behind a name! Be woman enough to confront me and him I even give u my #! But yet u hide your da*n pathetic name!! Wow so grown!! Grow up bro!!
yvonne perez

Lockhart, TX

#4 Apr 24, 2013
* If your feel so great to come here and talk to me go ahead!**

Please feel fee to talk to john Perez himself bit**es!!
john perez

Lockhart, TX

#5 Apr 24, 2013
Its funny how people want to hide behind a computer or a cell phone. To find out about people. But why don't you ask them yourselfs! Especially those whoever posted this. If you want to know about me I will be more than gladly to give your my personal number. And tell you where I work if you don't already know....that way you can talk to me in person! Instead of asking every one else Cuz if you don't know everyone else like your self passes on rumors like your in high school!!! And I will feel free to give you my number and address as apparently you already know! So feel free to come here and talk to me or call me and ask what you want to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jourdanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Becky Guzman 56 min Sylvia 4
Stupid people 3 hr Hehe 1
stolen snow shovel 10 hr Jack Beanstalk 4
Christine Dishman got culoed by Zeon 10 hr Christine Dishman 2
Julie old woman in grey car 14 hr Ladeeda 3
Ladies in Christine, Jourdanton, Pleasanton bew... (Nov '13) 19 hr Unknown 2
Ladies in Christine? (Jul '11) 19 hr Unknown 3

Jourdanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance