Crazy mother-in-law! Need advise!

Posted in the Jourdanton Forum

Help

Dallas, TX

#1 Aug 26, 2012
My mother-in-law is always in me and my boyfriends business. I know she secretly hates me. Someone give me some advise.
grammer

United States

#2 Aug 26, 2012
Learn how to spell.

(advice)

Thank you!
chale

Houston, TX

#3 Aug 27, 2012
p the ugly out of her!
4all

Bellevue, WA

#4 Aug 30, 2012
Help wrote:
My mother-in-law is always in me and my boyfriends business. I know she secretly hates me. Someone give me some advise.
honestly if u r the 1 to say nxthng,it will always b that u startd stuf.let it go,and eventualy,ur man wil get tired of her at sum point and say or do sumthn bout it.im teln u this cuz i had the head monster-n-law and i did open my mouth.nw,my kids r the 1ns suffring.im the bad 1.and she was teln so many people horible thngs and i didnt no it.the people she tld,wont hav nythng 2do with or 4my kids nw cuz thier dumbases believd it all.if u want play-by-play of wat 2do n nt2 do,txt me bk hun.good luk and hav patience.a lot of it!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5 Feb 27, 2014
Well how do you deal with a bipolar/schizophrenia,? Who doesn't take there pill?
Truth

Natalia, TX

#6 Mar 3, 2014
Tell her how it is! If ur man is a MAN then he will be by ur side, if he is a stupid mommas boy then he should be likin her shit! And tell him that! However, before u beat da biotch azz let him know what she does that isn't ok . After about a month or so later, when she acts the eff up tell da hoe to back her stanky az off ur sack. Be like bi*tch y u always in my biz u want these goodies or wat skank ur son don't need u to breast feed him puta, u a mutha Effin grown woman with hair on ur puss Perra so start actin ur age... Fuken rata!

Or marry her son, get pregnant, and slowly distance ur family from the monster! She will hate u even more but u will have the pleasure! My mom did this to her in law, she moved him 6000 miles away from her and they hate her for this

Or have ur mother around all the time and when he says something bring his stupid mom up and be like fine not my mom nor ur mom!

Or... My favorite... Send the sluuutt to me ill put her where she belongs!( choose this one;))
If she starts rumors b strong and don't let them affect u, if u truly are a fine woman people will oversee her!
john

Jourdanton, TX

#7 Apr 1, 2014
first shes not your mother in law if you still consider him your boyfriend. second dont ask of him what you wont do. meaning for example, if you want him to tell his mot to take a flying leap would you do the same for him? consider the root of the problem. people in general dont hate people right off the bat unless shes a narcissist in which case you should both find a corner of the world and stay away from either side of the family....good luck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jourdanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anybody know a guy who goes by the name tiny? 24 min poloboy45 5
yvonne lopes 3 hr omg 2
Texas south or kadobes 3 hr lol 15
margie rizo 5 hr Sarah 11
Stalker on cr 2450 spying on shooting range peo... 7 hr Roland 7
Diff coach or diff mero mero what do you think 13 hr Crystal really 51
have you noticed it? 14 hr Devine Homes 1
Jourdanton Dating
Find my Match

Jourdanton Jobs