Megan

San Antonio, TX

#1 Feb 26, 2013
That is true what they are saying about tracing an IP address. If you file a complaint with your local police department, topix is obligated to turn over IP addresses. This only takes seconds to find. Also, if your child is being bullied on this site, then contact your school district. Pleasanton, Poteet and jourdanton have a special department person for this at the school. A school official can request an IP address as well and will give information to parent's of the minor, especially if their kid is being threatened. I had to do this with my neice who used to go to school in Pleasanton and the school district got to the bottom of it. More people just need to stand together against this stuff. God Bless you all.
Martina09

San Antonio, TX

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Yes the schools or cops have to help you. Trying to stop kids from killing themselfes because of what other people say. The cops use this website and facebook all the time to get information about the local community. And some people have to look out for each others kids. Be careful what you write, karma is true and it will come back and bite you in the butt!
HONEYBEE

Lampasas, TX

#3 Feb 26, 2013
IM SO GONNA TRY THAT, BECAUSE SOMEONE IS PUTTING MY INFORMATION:( MY PICTURES &MY PHONE NUMBER ON THIS WEBSITE:( AND WHY... I HAVE NO IDEA... as a matter of fact they just made a topic about me again!!
Ughhh,someone has nothing better going on for themselves...BuT THANKYOU FOR SHARING:) THIS HELPFUL INFORMATION:)HAVE A GOOD DAY:)
Martina09

San Antonio, TX

#4 Feb 26, 2013
Just make sure you save all the information. Once you post something on here it is permanent. Good luck on this!
HONEY

Lampasas, TX

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Martina09 wrote:
Just make sure you save all the information. Once you post something on here it is permanent. Good luck on this!
how can I find them? someone deleted them:(
news flash

United States

#6 Feb 27, 2013
Not all can be traced there a lot of prepaid phones out there
honestly

United States

#7 Feb 27, 2013
I'm sorry this is so sad...but there is no law against freedom of speech. I can stand out side in the middle of the street and state my opinion and not get one charge filed on me. It's called An amendment right. One of my good friends was a victim of this and tried to press charges on this fool that did this to her....didn't fly in court. it sucks but there's so many loop holes. A good old ass whooping is what's best .
You know

Hurst, TX

#8 Feb 27, 2013
Actually you can press charges but and as far as suing probably not. Slander is a crime though. If it damages your reputation and day for instance, you own a business then you can claim these accusations hurt your business. More people just need to follow through on it though. The anti bullying laws are just now being enforced. I agree though an ass beating would work better!!:-)
haha

United States

#9 Feb 27, 2013
Scare tactics at its finest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jourdanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poteet Aggies 2014 Schedule 27 min Yo soy 18
Destinee O. 55 min hahahaha 1
wtf happened to Noel ramos (May '12) 1 hr romeo 52
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 4 hr Fossilfarts 806
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 4 hr Fossilfarts 22,747
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 hr Fossilfarts 18,756
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 7 hr Fossilfarts 595

Jourdanton Jobs

Jourdanton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jourdanton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jourdanton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]