Udcllnnaiclap

Haslet, TX

#1 Jul 23, 2012
Did Megan Cruz really get picked up for manslaughter ???
umm

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jul 23, 2012
Wth?
seriously?

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jul 24, 2012
Is it any of your business? NO! That poor girl has been through enough! She doesn't need people starting shit about her! So just leave her and her family alone.
what

Dallas, TX

#4 Jul 25, 2012
I heard.she did. Ran.over her.dude and killed him.
haha

San Antonio, TX

#5 Jul 25, 2012
u heard wrong u fucktard
Crush

United States

#6 Jul 25, 2012
Hey u guys don't b talking about Megan on here. That's not cool at all. She didn't do anything wrong at all so keep her an that situation out of topixs. Hey Megan if ur out there I'm sorry for you loss girl and I want you to know that there's lots of people that care and support u. Stay strong babe.
messdup

United States

#7 Aug 1, 2012
Leave the poor girl alone she's been through way to much. Keep ur head up sweetheart and the hell with these idiots.
RealTalk

Dallas, TX

#8 Aug 3, 2012
You guys are idiots! You have nothing better to do but talk shit! Megan is a great person and if you must know the truth why dont you go and get a police report! Nosey Asses!!
jenn

Cibolo, TX

#9 Aug 4, 2012
These idiots probably don't have the money to afford the police report. They probably didn't even know that it's public record, meaning you can go get the legal documents instead if spreading ridiculously absurd rumors.Look instead of talking nonsense, learn the facts. Keep Megan's name out of your mouth. You people are sick, lame, low life individuals who have nothing better to do than run your stupid ignorant mouths. Get a life...please.
messdup

United States

#10 Aug 5, 2012
Well said Jenn
Haterz proof

Haslet, TX

#11 Aug 7, 2012
She's a killer dat was my friend she slaughtered mburn in hell u hoe
jenn

Cibolo, TX

#12 Aug 7, 2012
Haterz proof wrote:
She's a killer dat was my friend she slaughtered mburn in hell u hoe
Like I said ignorant mouth. Too funny. Would u like me to loan u the money to purchase a police report. Or how about I loan u the money to buy yourself some class.

AGAIN IT IS PUBLIC RECORD. GO SEE FOR YOURSELF. I'M SURE YOU WILL FEEL BAD FOR MAKING THESE HORRIBLE ACCUSATIONS.

No one was murdered. Please let Vicente rest in peace. If you were his so called friend, which I highly doubt, you would not be spreading vicious rumors. Does it make u feel good to talk poorly about someone, when u obliviously do not know the facts? I'm serious, I'll loan u the money to get the police or more importantly to buy yourself some class.
jenn

Cibolo, TX

#13 Aug 7, 2012
Police report*
Dumb people

Poteet, TX

#14 Aug 8, 2012
Honestly. Leave this girl and her family alone. Making assumptions and staring ignorant rumors is childish and most of all hurtful. I would imagine his family and her and her family are is a great amount of pain and trash like this is nauseating and horrible.
Haterz proof

Haslet, TX

#15 Aug 8, 2012
Yup he was my boy real close and I don't give a fuk what y'all say she did it cuz she wanted to be a hoe and now she got her wish I know this dumb people cuz she came on to me and other friends y'all don't know crap y'all think she all innocent lmao yea right she a damn freak burn in hell Lil ho
jenn

Plymouth, MN

#16 Aug 8, 2012
Haterz proof wrote:
Yup he was my boy real close and I don't give a fuk what y'all say she did it cuz she wanted to be a hoe and now she got her wish I know this dumb people cuz she came on to me and other friends y'all don't know crap y'all think she all innocent lmao yea right she a damn freak burn in hell Lil ho
I'm just going to pray for you because you are obviously an immature, heartless soul. You hide behind a fake name, spit nothing but false information. The resources have been provided to you yet you still don't understand how to utilize them.

You're not Vicente's friend. He wouldn't want his "friends" to be spreading lies about Megan and disrespecting his family. His true friends rallied around Megan knowing the truth and knowing how much Vicente and Megan truly loved each other. So with that said, stop being a poser, stop the lies. Go to church. Pray for your sins, and ask God to forgive u. And forgive yourself.
Dumb people

Poteet, TX

#17 Aug 8, 2012
Trash. You just sound so trashy and disrespectful. I doubt Vicente would appreciate a "friend" to be talking so ugly about his family. What a friend.
sad

Bonner Springs, KS

#19 Nov 13, 2012
I miss Vicente a lot, he was a great guy i wish people would quit talking bad about him and his family. Reguardless the situation everyone knew they loved each other. RIP Vicente

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jourdanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rhonda I'm getting the belt 1 hr Daniel Tralosky 1
I hoola hoop all drunk for nickels 3 hr zjcastillo 1
west college trailer park 8 hr we not done 27
eagle mart laundry mat. 12 hr Sam 2
April Smith Thu Do Not Steal 2
Katrina Castillo (Jul '15) Wed thatguy 3
Dtf Wed yourgirl 3

Jourdanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance