distraught mother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

I I just moved here 8/19 of this year.I live by the highschool here in jourdanton. My husky/wolf hybrid ran away a few weeks ago. He was 3 days after he had ran off, dead by the highschool. He had been hit crossing the road. My daughter was absolutely heart broken&still is. The reason I'm posting here is because someone had takin his collar off. It had a rabies tag&name tag with his name (onyx), my old address & phone number from Arkansas. his collar was a thick black collar. Whoever took it off & replaced it with a black rope, PLEASE contact me through here&return his collar. No questions asked as to why you have it. He was part of my family. I just want it back to remember him by. Please, if anyone has it or can get it back for me, please PLEASE let me know.
distraught mother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

He was found*** three days after he ran off. He went missing the night we moved here.
distraught mother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Anyone?????
animal lover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Im sorry :( hope u get his collar back
distraught mother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

Thank you! I hope so too :/
distraught mother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2012

??????
distraught mother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Like I said before, NO QUESTIONS will be asked as to how you obtained the collar.
hit and haul a$$

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

That was my bad. But the collar was thrown out by the vets office on 16
distraught mother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Seriously? That's all you have to say? "that was my bad"? That's a lovely heartfelt apology. Thanks so much.
animal lover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Wow reading that upset me. Thats not just someones pet thats a family member to that person . Have the decency to show respect
distraught mother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Thank you for understanding 'animal lover's he was family.
Animal lover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Ur welcome.. I know how u feel
to be honest

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Judged:

I should go whip your a$$. If he was so loved then why did you let him get out. Would you let a 2 year old child play in the street aswell? You sicken me.
distraught mother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

Yea. You really know the whole story? You watched how he got out my yard right?? You're so right! Cause my husky, got off his runner, jumped the fence and ran away I should get my ass whipped. You're so right. I live on 10 acres of land. I didn't let him play in the street. I have a fence just around my house where he stay close stay close. It's not my fault he was adventurous. He was half wolf. After riding in a car for 15 hours I'm sure he wanted to get out & run. I'm slowly started to realize this is a horrible place to live. & its hateful people like you that prove that. You should be ashamed of how rude you are.
to be honest

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

You should be ashamed of what you let happen to that poor dog..
distraught mother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

I don't understand how someone can put a harmless non hateful topic on here and there's always that one person who has to start something. It's amazing how people do that. I love it only affects you how he got off his runner & jumped a fence instead of the person he took off his collar&didnt bother to call the owner on his name tag or bother to see if he was microchipped, instead ran him over. Amazing. I so did watch him get off his runner & jump the fence in the middle of the night. I put him on the runner inside a fence with the hopes of him getting off of it and running away. IThere's no point in you commenting on this because you make no sense. If I wanted him gone I would of gottin rid of him before I moved&wouldn't of put a tag on him with my name&phone # or get him mircochipped just incase anything ever happened to him. Stop trying to put others down. It's pointless.
Don't listen to idiots.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Please don't let a couple of idiots ruin Jourdanton for you. It's a great place with great people, yeah we also have some idiots who were never taught respect, but for the most part we are a great town.

I'm sorry about your dog!
mayor

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

We drown dogs splat them one roadways, and knock old lady's off with hammers.... Get over it already

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jourdanton Discussions

Search the Jourdanton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 min Imperial Chicano 17,218
Claudia ,Stacey 28 min fyi 13
George Paredez 1 hr WannaKnow 1
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr fubar 21,672
John Finch/ Naomi Delgado 3 hr Luck 2
Would you want to know? 8 hr edk1234b 5
Alyssa Orapeza Jul 27 mmmm 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jourdanton Jobs

•••