East Coast Wings
Guy code

United States

#41 Apr 2, 2013
Funny how all u guys talk about the beautiful girls that work there yet you don't care much about them, I tried warning them b4 that there is a SEX OFFENDER working there an unstable loose cannon ready to go off n rape or molest again, but no one pays attention. Yeah the girls there are pretty I've been there and I've seen them but I know for a fact there is a SEX OFFENDER working back there I saw him and recognized him he's a cook or something. I looked him up he's valid and on the area listings if u don't believe me his name is Harry Huggins I worked with him at MG and the guy is dangerous I can't believe east coast hired him, I'm concerned for the girls that work there he could snap one of These days and rape one god forbid but east cost will b looking at a big lawsuit if he goes off. People's daughters and wives and girlfriends work there for goodness sake. My gf works there. I tell her to quit but she can't until she finds another job. You guys need to speak up and do something I can't do it on my own.
Guy code

United States

#42 Apr 2, 2013
Of course no one will take action or bring it to anyone's attention until its too late and someone gets SEXUALLY OFFENDED by a SEX OFFENDER. Go ahead n laugh if up or ignore the fact that there's one there but I advise you to keep your kids close by ur side and to arm your daughters and wife's and gfs with pepper spray or a tazer.
Guy code

United States

#44 Apr 2, 2013
Oh yea wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow "guy of code" maybe we should drag him out of the kitchen by his heels and lynch him up and burn him at the stake. Maybe the place of business already knows and if he is complying with his probation then you need to clam it up. IF MY GF WKED THERE AND I WAS AS CONCERNED AS YOU SHE WOULDNT HAVE TO LOOK FOR WAIT TO GET ANOTHER JOB. Are you aware of all the underage girls that have SEX in high school and can you imagine if all of them got reported. Think about it.
whoa genius did u look him up? And genius who say we were talking about highschool girls the guy hurt an elementary girl the age is younger than junior high kids. So what u want to blame the Little girl who has no clue way sex is??? Get ur facts straight before u try n get smart look up the guy n feel good about who u stuck up for
Guy code

United States

#45 Apr 2, 2013
Remember u stuck up for this guy when ur staring at the tv in shock when he makes headlines again. :O yeah. Have a great day.
Guy code

United States

#47 Apr 2, 2013
Oh Yeaoh wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of those type of movies where you wanna get a mob and torches and lynch the guy. I am not taking his side, what i am saying is if it bothers you so much get off your ass and do something besides being on here dweed. I brought up another point i know you didnt say anything about it dweed. What i was saying dweed was that molestation go on more than what you think. Call them highschool sweetheart when for example the male is 18 and his gf is 16,17 duh. Its the law. And if he is doing what he is suppose to you can't do a fuckin thing i know we hate it but its the law.
I'm not after the guy I don't care about him it's the other female employees I'm worried about. And come on genius seriously "dweed"? Let be mature here. Like I said I'm not trying to get a mob after the guy or thing whatever u want to call a child molester, I'm just trying to raise caution b4 something bad happens. People need to know the female employees need to know. And there u go again with the high school girls dude!!! The girl was a child user the age of 10!!!!! Get ur shitt straight. I gave you a name look him up the girl was 6.what 6 year old can willingly have oral and vaginal sex? Tell me please genius and yeah he may have not attracted yet but statistics show he will and I've heard and seen him in action I used to work with the guy he got fired for getting too friendly with customers and making the women uncomfortable at work. So I say to u sir you are a disgrace for supporting and backing up a child molester a scum bag who got sexual with a 6yr old girl, way to go man way to go thumbs up bro THUMBS STRAIGHT UP YOU A$$$$ u queerrr. Ud probably like it though since u like sticking up for molesters. Go meet the guy in the restroom mabey he'll molest ur butt u never know just walk in with pig tails and a pacifier . My message to all who read: take caution people and I'm not looking to mob the guy just looking out for the other girls at east coast they do there job well and I want them to be safe.
Customer

Lockhart, TX

#50 Apr 4, 2013
Ew gross I saw that guy there and he was staring at my daughter she's only 13 wow. He's the tall skinny white guy
smh

United States

#52 Apr 4, 2013
You keep changing the age of the girl who was molested. Noone supports a childmolester, but he was caught and punished for his crimes. I went to school with him, I know all about him. Don't judge a person by statistics... Bc by statistics you are showing signs of irrational obbsession which usually leads to acts of violence. There is no law that states murders, child molesters, or any other horrible criminals cannot work in a public place. He cannot get fired for his crimes, as long as the work place knows he's a felon. If you are so worried about ur gf, u support her while she looks for another job. Stop being obbsessive, u don't know if he is trying to make amends for his actions, and if he isn't, then he will be caught. But seriously, do u really think he's going to walk out of the kitchen and steal a kid? And do u think noone especially the parents wouldn't be right there?
Girl code

Universal City, TX

#53 Apr 5, 2013
smh wrote:
You keep changing the age of the girl who was molested. Noone supports a childmolester, but he was caught and punished for his crimes. I went to school with him, I know all about him. Don't judge a person by statistics... Bc by statistics you are showing signs of irrational obbsession which usually leads to acts of violence. There is no law that states murders, child molesters, or any other horrible criminals cannot work in a public place. He cannot get fired for his crimes, as long as the work place knows he's a felon. If you are so worried about ur gf, u support her while she looks for another job. Stop being obbsessive, u don't know if he is trying to make amends for his actions, and if he isn't, then he will be caught. But seriously, do u really think he's going to walk out of the kitchen and steal a kid? And do u think noone especially the parents wouldn't be right there?
yes anything is possible. We're not too worried about it I and the other waiters know and were all cautious, thank you GUY CODE for the warning we appreciate it and you can come in for a couple of drinks on us. Just let one of us know who u are "guy code" :). I feel much safer now knowing than I did before. Now we can all keep an eye on him and make sure he stays in line and we won't fall for his recent offers to go and hang out with him at his place after work. Thanks again and we hope to see you. As for the people attacking GUY CODE you all need to stop, he's only trying to spread caution and warn us wich he did and I and the other girls are thankful for. We had no idea and the guy had recently been asking a few of us out and offering us to come over to his place after work, a couple of us are 16-17 and trust me they were the most thankful. As for GUY CODES gf she was a good server but she quit and we understand why some people have different views and fears.
huh

San Antonio, TX

#54 Apr 5, 2013
Hair: BRO Eye: BRO
Height: 601 Weight: 176
DOB: 06/22/1982 Age: 30

Markings
No markings provided.

AGG SEXUAL ASSAULT CHILD
  Conviction Date: 7/16/1997  Victim's Age: 14

"guy code" maybe
Guy code

Lockhart, TX

#55 Apr 5, 2013
huh wrote:
Markings
No markings provided.
AGG SEXUAL ASSAULT CHILD
"guy code" maybe
what are u trying to say bro? U trying to say this info u post is about me???? Dude seriously?? Wtf are u trying to say?
Girl code

Lockhart, TX

#56 Apr 5, 2013
huh wrote:
Markings
No markings provided.
AGG SEXUAL ASSAULT CHILD
"guy code" maybe
no ur way off the guy here is white and tall and skinny he's got his side of his head shaved and the hair on top is long idk what it's called but it's old school. Are u trying to say ur info u posted up is guy code? Umm lol guy code has been here and I've net him he dosent look like that and he's not a sex offender lol.
huh

San Antonio, TX

#57 Apr 8, 2013
no you complete morons. this is information from the watchdog website. apparently my computer screwed up. guy code does not have any of his information right at all. before you start talking shit, maybe you need to look up info.
huh

San Antonio, TX

#58 Apr 8, 2013
guy code said the girl was 6-wrong
he said he was short and half mexican-wrong

the girl was 14, he was 15 (do the math) 6'1" isn't short and his race says white.

guycode needs to do research a little better. says he looked him up??? dude, where? this is from family watchdog. way to screw with a guys life.
ijs

Dallas, TX

#60 Apr 8, 2013
Oh yea wrote:
i think i have made my point oh guy code could find a reason for his gf to quite so he found the guy to smear even more than what hw has done tohimself. Sure am glad we didnt hang him. Duh if the guy is doing what he is suppose to do tough luck. kids have sex all the time can you image if all parents would find out and report all the sex in high school. It would be horrible
YUPPP!!if he doesn't want his girlfriend working there then maybe he should have a better job so she wouldn't have to work:) ijs..why try to screw someone's life up! They were kids get over it people!!sMH...
huh

San Antonio, TX

#61 Apr 9, 2013
exactly!!! smearing this guys name for no reason. don't know who guy code is, but just saying, he should get his butt kicked a little bit for this stunt. could've really screwed this guys life up. and for what?? petty jealousy? get a life guycode.
ijs

Cedar Park, TX

#62 Apr 9, 2013
This DuDe'S A knOck off&he so needs to get whoop for being CHEESEMOSOOOO:) lol...if thats how its spelled:) bet this fool is just TaLkinG out the ASS:)
huh

San Antonio, TX

#63 Apr 9, 2013
he is. he's a world class ass. feel sorry for his girlfriend. she needs to dump him. what a liar
Guy code

Lockhart, TX

#64 Apr 9, 2013
You all are stupid you all got the wrong profile y don't y'all takes y'all's happy aassesss Overr there n ask him! 14 and he was 15!? Bs!!!! That's not right that's very inaccurate did y'all look up his name????? I posted it up the guy was like 20 and the girl was way younger this was no highschool relationship! You morons and my gf dosent work anymore she dosent have too I have a great job that pays double what u people make! You people are so stupid I hate when people defend perverts. LOOK UP HIS NAME IT'S HARRY HUGGINS I worked with him he's white and nerdy looking he works in the back. You idiots need too look him up or better yet ask the sherrif office idgf. I'm just looking out for my girls ;) like a boss
Guy code

Lockhart, TX

#65 Apr 9, 2013
Funny how theses people take up for a child molester because he's white, but if it was a Mexican or a black child molester whooaa you peoe would be going off and calling management and talking crap. Hey Harry ur lucky Man U might be a pure pedophile but look because your whit people got your back. Its cool though man ill just wait till u strike again and make these people look stupid. You guys make sure to buy the paper now :) and go and take ur kids to east coast and let them get fondled.
Guy code

United States

#67 Apr 10, 2013
True my friend finally someone educated and not ignorant. I agree with you 99% but as I said b4 this was no highschool or teenage sex act, this was a grown a$$$ man raping a young girl. This was no "have u heard? 3 will get u 15" as in 3 years apart will get u 15 years in prison, this was like grown man with a bag of candies calling a Little girl over and raping her. Everyone gets mad at me for trying to warm them. I'm just looking out for the young women at the restaurant and people's kids, He is a repeat offender

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jourdanton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debra Alt (Jan '12) Tue Hateyou 10
Sammantha Lopez (Jul '16) Tue Godiswatchingyous... 11
Deputy Sheriff Luis L. Garza (Mar '10) Jul 20 Anna 21
Need Help! Jul 20 help meee 1
Trash Ralph Jul 7 AtascosaWinning 1
Atascosa County Jail Visitation? (Aug '12) Jul 7 Blynn 3
Adam alcorta Jun '17 Wildthang2017 1

Jourdanton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance