Joshua Teen Killed in Head On Crash

Apr 6, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MyFoxDFW

A 17-year-old was killed when her Mazda Miata collided with a delivery truck in Johnson County Tuesday afternoon.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Apr 12, 2010
Matt

Lewisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2010

Saw the wreck. Really bad.
judy

Rockwall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2010

Judged:

this is so very sad Courtney was a very sweet girl, our family will miss her very much.
r.i.p courtney ;(
The Arthurs

Alvarado, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2010

Courtney was a beautiful girl . we were close with her family when she was younger . our prayers go out to all that are devastated by this tragic event.
Luiz family

Kemp, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

Doug and charmin we are so sorry for your loss. You are in our prayers!
PJKR

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2010

I understand being tempted to give up and commit suicide. I don't understand wanting to hurt someone else in the last moments of life. Sadly, truckers and train engineers fear this very thing as a normal part of job hazards. I've heard angry stories from devastated family members who's loved one was unable to work,sleep or cope with what the suicidal person did to them.
The poor girl's pain is over.
I feel especially sorry for the trucker. I also feel sorry for her parents, her ex-husband, her child, and the people who cared about her.
Chris

Joshua, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

im very sorry for the people who saw the wreck and couldn't do anyhing. i have known Courtney for couple years and i am personaly hurt

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Joshua News Video

•••
Joshua Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Joshua Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••