Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
wow

Victoria, TX

#15840 Dec 6, 2012
I know!!!!!!!!!!

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#15841 Dec 7, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it always a fight with you?
Can't you hold a decent rational conversation without condemning me for my beliefs???
People hating and condemning each other for their own personal beliefs... that is EXACTLY what is wrong with this world!!
Why would you contribute to that???
Because you are a Deciever and the Truth is NOt in You.

Call it a fight. I am only posting truth to a Dark Angel.

I am of Warrior BLood.
I'm crossing over heaven's sea
Where my warrior is waiting for me
Crossing over heaven's sea
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15844 Dec 7, 2012
Let's get one thing strait, I do not hate you, I in fact almost pity you for being the false prophet that you are. You would impress us with your tall tales, but you only show yourself for the egotisticle blowhard that you are. As to your handleing of snakes, why does that not surprise me? Satan in the guise of a serpent visited Eve and inticed her into sin, and expulsion from Eden. You should fear snakes, and Satan. Play with them long enough and you will be bitten, then it could be too late to ask forgiveness. Think about it false prophet.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#15845 Dec 7, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I am of Warrior BLood.
Too esoteric for me......

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#15846 Dec 7, 2012
Yahoo2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoop te do. Try surviving around the Brady Creek near Brownwood with one match, one egg, a slice of bread, piece of bacon, and no cooking utensils for two days while people are searching for you. If any trace of you is discovered, you fail the test. But if you want to really enjoy your environment, try the bugs of Camp Pendleton.
I was in Camp Pendleton in 1988... that's why I went to the Superstition Mountains in 1989... I was trying out the survival skills I learned.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15847 Dec 7, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
I am of Warrior BLood.
Yep... you sound sooooo much like the Christian you profess to be.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15848 Dec 7, 2012
Yahoo2, in case you haven't figured it out, our resident blowhard and false prophet has a self agranding answer for everything. Come on FP tell us all how great and powerful you are. We are sooooooooo impressed. NOT!

www.HeavyFed.com

#15849 Dec 7, 2012
Texan wrote:
Yahoo2, in case you haven't figured it out, our resident blowhard and false prophet has a self agranding answer for everything. Come on FP tell us all how great and powerful you are. We are sooooooooo impressed. NOT!
God is great... God is all powerful... he just enables me... to reach people like yourself, the lost lambs of God.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15850 Dec 7, 2012
Indeed God is great and all powerful, and He gives me the strengh to resist your reach false prophet.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15851 Dec 7, 2012
Texan wrote:
Indeed God is great and all powerful, and He gives me the strengh to resist your reach false prophet.
That's Satan's robe you're hiding under.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15852 Dec 7, 2012
I do not hide under anything O false prophet. Under Satans robe one would buy into the lies you sell, and I know you for what you are A FALSE PROPHET.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15853 Dec 7, 2012
Texan wrote:
Under Satans robe one would buy into the lies you sell, and I know you for what you are A FALSE PROPHET.
If anyone were under Satan's robe... there would be no need to lie to them... they are under Satan's control already.

Under Satan's robe... anyone speaking the word of God would be seen as a false prophet.

Texan... it is YOU who is in desperate need of God's truth, for you are TRULY under Satan's robe.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15854 Dec 7, 2012
You are so full of crap false prophet. You lie to feel important and give meaning to your miserable existance.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15855 Dec 7, 2012
Texan wrote:
You are so full of crap false prophet. You lie to feel important and give meaning to your miserable existance.
Texan: "Mommy... mommy, where is my mommy?"
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15856 Dec 7, 2012
Gutless puke and a false prophet to boot.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15857 Dec 7, 2012
Texan wrote:
Gutless puke and a false prophet to boot.
Like I said, "Gutless puke? We KNOW who I am. Who the phfuck are you?"
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#15858 Dec 7, 2012
The one who finaly got you to show your true Godless colors. Now tell us all how God like you are, how much you care for others, and how much you love others. You are a liar and a false prophet who blows his own horn to make up for his own lack of worth. Come on tell somemore of your lies O false prophet.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#15859 Dec 7, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, "Gutless puke? We KNOW who I am. Who the phfuck are you?"
Gutless for stanidng up for Truth? We know who the F you are. Satan's Spawn.
More likely we only piss off your Pride. Liars don't like being shown for what they are. ANd you continue to show how Demonic you are. Equating yourself to God even. Puff away!

www.HeavyFed.com

#15860 Dec 7, 2012
You two are funny... and always on at the same times... saying the same things... a little like me and Lord Satan.

YOU are not fooling anyone... and neither am I.

Welcome to the Heavy Fed show!!!!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#15861 Dec 7, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
You two are funny... and always on at the same times... saying the same things... a little like me and Lord Satan.
YOU are not fooling anyone... and neither am I.
Welcome to the Heavy Fed show!!!!
You are obvious in your deception to any that know the Truth. The life, The WOrd. Christians, real Bible knowledgeable CHristians can see thru your smoke. It is called discernment. SOmething believers have. Puff away now! You don't have enough power in your little finger nail to impress a believer. Nor enough truth.

Better protect what you have left of that enormous ego. It is a limited experience I assure you.
Stubbed your toe much lately?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joshua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 15 hr 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
99 sterling Dec 15 Twoey 1
what kinda town is granbury really? (Sep '08) Dec 10 Granbury resident 37
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
Review: Above All Mechanical Nov '14 Upset Customer 1
Owner vows to rebuild after Burleson restaurant... Nov '14 Jena tarver 1
How Many People Got Kilt In Your Tornado (May '13) Nov '14 Redneck 8

Joshua News Video

Joshua Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Joshua People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Joshua News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Joshua

Personal Finance