New driver involved in crash that kil...

New driver involved in crash that kills friend

There are 13 comments on the A liberal dose story from Aug 11, 2007, titled New driver involved in crash that kills friend. In it, A liberal dose reports that:

A teenage passenger in a car driven by a 16-year-old friend who had just gotten her driver's license was killed Friday afternoon in a collision with a tractor-trailer between Cleburne and Godley, the Texas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at A liberal dose.

samantha

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Aug 12, 2007
Kelly was a girl i grew up going to school with! she was a very sweet and smart girl! i just wanna say im sorry to her parents and close friends for their loss!

Nicole was also someone i knew and grew up with we went to "camp fire" together....she was a very good friend of mine and i hope her mom and family are doing okay... i know its hard(for kelly's family too)but GOD has a better plan for kelly and we ALL have to just remember the BEST times we had with her and help Nicole and everyone else/each other deal with the pain of our loss and help those who were injured too!!!
close friends

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Aug 12, 2007
WE MISS YOU KELLY!!!! YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN OR REPLACED IN OUR HEARTS AND LIVES!!
NICOLE...WE'RE SO SORRY THIS HAPPENED AND WE WISH WE COULD HAVE CHANGED IT ALL SO YOU BOTH WOULD BE HERE WITH US LAUGHING AND HAVING A GOOD TIME, INSTEAD OF THERE AND OUR HEARTS FILLED WITH PAIN AND OUR EYES FILLED WITH TEARS! WE LOVE YOU BOTH!!! AND TO YOUR FAMILIES....SORRY FOR ALL THE PAIN YOU'RE GOING THROUGH....WE WISH THINGS COULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT!!!

IN LOVING MEMORY OF KELLY CLARK!!!!
CiCi

United States

#3 Aug 13, 2007
My husband saw this wreck and was there before careflight got there. My son was a friend of both these girls and we got the call that one was no longer living later that evening. THIS SUCKS!

Everyone loves it when they can finally drive. Please realize that it is not a fun game or new toy. If Nicole lives, she is going to live with the thought that her decision ended Kelly's life and I know in my heart she would never have done that. Please PLEASE kids think! IT IS NOT A GAME!! We have hundreds of big trucks here now and they can not just stop when you make a bad decision. I hope every one of you who knew the girls will make a firm decision to pay attention when you are driving and NOT let this happen again. Let something good come from something horrible and pray6985. Be the good part because nothing can replace Kelly or make Nickole well.

Pleas think, we don't want to loose anyone else.

CiCi
Kim

Denton, TX

#4 Aug 14, 2007
This is a very sad thing to have happened. The passenger was the daughter of our family friend. Our heart goes out to the families of both girls. May the driver of the car be able to move forward with her life as I know she will carry this with her forever. I don't agree with our children being able to drive at this young age and I hope the young drivers out there will pay close attention while operating a car, its very dangerous out on the streets today and we as parents worry everytime our children leave the house. God Bless and be safe.
tabitha

United States

#5 Aug 14, 2007
Does anyone know where the service for kelly clark is or was. I didnt find anything in the papers about that. We were there maybe 2 minutes if that after it happend. You feel so helpless. My heart aches for both familys.
Eric E

Dallas, TX

#6 Aug 16, 2007
mmm
it was
wednesday at the highschool.
a candlelight memorial.
and...
i think the funeral is...
sunday??
saturday??
cant remember...
Eric E

Dallas, TX

#7 Aug 16, 2007
oh yea
i went and saw nicole today.
shes doing better.
shes going home today.
she can walk on crutches
and...
she doesnt know about kelly yet...
:/
Bethany

Midland, TX

#8 Sep 5, 2007
The title "New driver involved in crash that kills friend" is a bunch of BS!!!! Kelly Clark was my best friend in the whole world and Nicole Mcdonald is a friend of mine. I want the person who wrote this article to know that they are truly sick!!! Would you have advertised this if it was just some adults involved in a wreck?? NO! watch how you word things next time. mmkay?????????? What do you think Nicole is going to think when she sees this article if she hasnt already?? I saw it the day it was published and boy let me tell you, I WAS FURIOUS.
you should be ashamed of yourself.

I LOVE YOU KELLY.
sara white

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Oct 25, 2007
I love Kelly she was so sweet a bit moody at times but we still loved her there was just so much of her to love.
Sara White

United States

#10 Nov 11, 2007
I really miss Kelly and her joyful face she was such a happy person.

I Miss you.
Jeff

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#11 Feb 8, 2008
I was there, at the scene when it happened. I was driving a big rig just behind the one that was involved. It is a miracle that Nicole is alive at all.
A Girl

AOL

#12 Mar 15, 2008
Cleburne looses Kelly Clark then Mrs.Findley.I remember the last day I saw Kelly.Oddly Mrs.Findley was with us.We had to make up saturday school.The last memory I have of Kelly is her telling me to have a good summer.And Same with Mrs.Findley.Both were excellent people.Amazing People.Both touched my life regaurdless of how small.

I'll never forget either of them

RIP KELLY CLARK AND MRS FINDLEY

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#13 May 14, 2008
mrs. findley was my 9th grade english teacher back in west texas. i had no clue that she was a teacher here in cleburne and its been a year that i've been living here. She was a pretty cool teacher.
A Girl wrote:
Cleburne looses Kelly Clark then Mrs.Findley.I remember the last day I saw Kelly.Oddly Mrs.Findley was with us.We had to make up saturday school.The last memory I have of Kelly is her telling me to have a good summer.And Same with Mrs.Findley.Both were excellent people.Amazing People.Both touched my life regaurdless of how small.
I'll never forget either of them
RIP KELLY CLARK AND MRS FINDLEY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joshua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-police chief arrested again (Sep '07) Aug 13 S and C Underwood 21
News Burleson students sue over Confederate flag 4:0... (Feb '07) Aug 4 InsideScoop 8
Sendera Ranch (May '06) Jul 24 Braindead 112
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 19
Dude needs some love Jun '17 Ritual 1
Homeless teen begging for money. Jun '17 Mwall 1
News Teen to stand trial as adult in Alvarado store ... (Oct '08) Jun '17 Forcey 54

Joshua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joshua Mortgages