Joshua man killed in wreck

Joshua man killed in wreck

There are 1 comment on the Star-telegram.com story from Feb 4, 2011, titled Joshua man killed in wreck. In it, Star-telegram.com reports that:

Chance Welch A Johnson County man was killed in a single-vehicle wreck on County Road 915 near Joshua Thursday night.Christopher Enright, 25, was driving a 2001 Chevrolet S-10 pickup northbound on CR 915A at about 7:23 p.m. when the truck slid off the roadway and into an icy ditch where he tried to regain control and steered the truck into a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star-telegram.com.

Sherry Tabb

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Feb 27, 2011
Christopher Enright is a beautiful soul. He always made others feel warm and comfortable in his presence. His love for his family was immense. I will miss you for now my sweet nephew, but look forward to seeing you again in the hereafter. Remembering your smile you always had on your face, will stay in my memory for now. Like you were always saying "I love you," I will always love you too! Love, Aunt Sherry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joshua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what kinda town is granbury really? (Sep '08) Thu GTown Guru 46
Local Politics Do you approve of Ken Shetter as Mayor? (Apr '16) Sep 10 Carolmar 3
Snapcash Sep 6 Haylie12marie 2
News Texas has many Confederate memorials in rural a... Aug '17 Texan 3
News Ex-police chief arrested again (Sep '07) Aug '17 S and C Underwood 21
News Burleson students sue over Confederate flag 4:0... (Feb '07) Aug '17 InsideScoop 8
Sendera Ranch (May '06) Jul '17 Braindead 112

Joshua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joshua Mortgages