Looking for......
Friend

Smyrna, TN

#1 Oct 7, 2008
...Mike Abel

He's reported to be living in Joshua, Tx now..?
I knew Mike some 20 yrs ago in Arlington, Tx.

Anyone know Mike?
Friend

Smyrna, TN

#2 Oct 27, 2008
Anybody...??? Please help.

“Pure as the driven snow ”

Since: Dec 08

Here, there and everywhere

#3 Dec 18, 2008
Somebody has to know Mike.... I'm "Friend" ..i just regestered.

Mike Abel.. anybody know him?

“You know Harumph loves you”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#4 Dec 23, 2008
wow Kay. For only being on here a few days you sure talk alot! 325 posts? lol, you must fast

#5 Dec 29, 2008
harumph wrote:
wow Kay. For only being on here a few days you sure talk alot! 325 posts? lol, you must fast
I've posted for the past year as (Kay) then I registered as -Kay- and it connected me and my post back to my computer.. smart Topix, huh?

Do you know Mike?

Location hidden

#6 Dec 29, 2008
I'm trying to talk to my brother. He is always visiting TX and I've heard him speak of a mike Abel several times. I can't get in touch with him. Maybe after the new year and once he sobers up I can find that bugger. Till then, hope you find him

#7 Dec 29, 2008
harumph wrote:
I'm trying to talk to my brother. He is always visiting TX and I've heard him speak of a mike Abel several times. I can't get in touch with him. Maybe after the new year and once he sobers up I can find that bugger. Till then, hope you find him
Thank you!

#8 Jan 4, 2009
harumph wrote:
Anything?

Location hidden

#9 Jan 4, 2009
Wrong state. He goes to Arizona too. That's where he was talking of a Mike at. Sorry!

#10 Jan 5, 2009
harumph wrote:
Wrong state. He goes to Arizona too. That's where he was talking of a Mike at. Sorry!
Oh ok.. Thanks for inquiring.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joshua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sex offender last seen in Beaumont added to sta... Mar 27 NURSE FARTS 2
Snapcash (Aug '17) Mar 23 quentinmiller 7
News The oldest town in Texas beckons for an off-the... Mar '18 pedro lopez garcia 8
Heather Bracken Tyler (Dec '11) Mar '18 Donnie 8
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Mar '18 Bot 26
News Texas has many Confederate memorials in rural a... (Aug '17) Feb '18 FART VISION 7
what kinda town is granbury really? (Sep '08) Feb '18 Nachomama 54

Joshua Jobs

Personal Finance

Joshua Mortgages