Longview man and woman charged with t...

Longview man and woman charged with theft, burglary of a vehicle

There are 4 comments on the News-journal.com story from Oct 21, 2009, titled Longview man and woman charged with theft, burglary of a vehicle. In it, News-journal.com reports that:

Milleson was also charged with public intoxication. According to arrest reports, Longview police responded Tuesday to vehicle burglary calls at the Walmart on East Loop 281.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News-journal.com.

Jessica Milleson

AOL

#1 Nov 6, 2009
yeah just thought i'd say that I didn't tell the police that he stole that car... I don't know who it belonged to because i met him at wal-mart and I had droped him off at an apartment complex before, it could have belonged to a friend of his, I don't know but I do know that the police are f*cking crooked as hell because I'm being falsly charged, the only crime that I commited was theft of >$50 and public intoxication..
rose

Lewisburg, PA

#2 Nov 6, 2009
isn't that enough?
paul

Houston, TX

#3 Nov 21, 2009
yes i do know what you mean the police are crooked and to give you an idea what im talking about they let this woman name deborah prater she a parole from gatesville crain unit and did time for 17 years of drugs and bad crimes as well she about 48 very old winkle woman well they stop her and she give them this cock of a b.s. story and they knew she was on parole and she has some kind of drug but the police did notting else to her but she told them it was a drug for her pet , yea right !!!

well what my friend also said she been doing this and she does her thing at nite around near 281 and from near kimberly st and near white oak area and my friend told me that this woman deborah has a way in getting out of stuff like this with the police like givin her self service if you know what im talkin about and my friend told me she trying to get her son out and she senting support letters on behalf of some old man i dont know who this is but i will check it out to find out about this old man she livin with and do more a back ground check on her .

just be very carefull people of longview if you live near kimberly st anywhere esle near 281 keep an eye on this woman deborah prater she about 48 i what they told me and has short hair and green eyes this woman is very bad news here in longview
Neal Carroll

Athens, TX

#4 Jul 5, 2010
Jessica Milleson wrote:
yeah just thought i'd say that I didn't tell the police that he stole that car... I don't know who it belonged to because i met him at wal-mart and I had droped him off at an apartment complex before, it could have belonged to a friend of his, I don't know but I do know that the police are f*cking crooked as hell because I'm being falsly charged, the only crime that I commited was theft of >$50 and public intoxication..
wow, you little criminal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joshua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snapcash Dec 1 Elly5belly 3
News Tarrant-County 52 mins ago 3:29 p.m.Granbury wo... (Nov '16) Nov 15 Ron Jeremy 2
News Ex-police chief arrested again (Sep '07) Oct '17 Just Pray 22
shammi huey (Aug '10) Oct '17 Daughtertoshammi 27
Oak Creek Homes Sep '17 Charlie 1
what kinda town is granbury really? (Sep '08) Sep '17 GTown Guru 46
Dude needs some love Jun '17 Ritual 1

Joshua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joshua Mortgages