Fund established for family of slain Burleson man

Jan 27, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

A fund has been set up for the family of a Burleson man who was shot to death early Saturday by man he confronted about revving his motorcycle engine near his children's bedroom window.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Phillip Sharp

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2009

Judged:

This is the worst thing I have heard of since I moved here in 1999. Pulling a gun in a neighborhood for being asked to calm down at 2am. This kind of person shouldn't see the light of day. My heart goes out to Mr. Martinez his wife, kids, family and friends. I just saw him two days before and he had his boys with him at his fathers house. That is what I am remembering.
furious1977

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2009

Judged:

I know that violence happends every where, but you just dont expect soemthing like this to happen in Burleson, It is just the craziest and most mind blowing thing, I am just not used to hearing about things like this in Burleson, not for something so ignorant, asking a niebohor to be quiet , I dont think it would have been any different know matter who would have asked him to quiet down, I really hope he stays locked up because this world is hard enough we dont need people like him in it. I am so sorry for the martinez family and every one who knew him, and most of all I am so sorry for his children, because they lost there father and cant get that back, Poor kids didnt get much time with him, my heart is so broken for them, and I will pray for every one
Aggrevated

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2009

Judged:

Since when do we take matter in our own hands by going to confront load noises at 2:00am instead of calling the police and let them handle the situation. People really need to get the whole story before opening their mouths...I feel so sorry for all the kids involved not just the Martinez kids. We have police officers to handle situations like this for a reason !!!
DisgustedatU

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2009

Judged:

On many occasions, I have confronted people myself for things late at night or early in the morning. We used to be able to take matters into our own hands, with-out being killed for it! Since when do we HAVE to call the police for ALL matters? Just goes to show you how crazy this world has become. Hire more police officers, so people like AGGREVATED can call them!
SADBUTTRUE

Cleburne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

ITS SAD BUT TRUE, WE NEED TO LET THE POLICE DO THEIR JOBS. THERE IS A REASON WHY THEY HAVE BULLET PROOF VESTS AND GUNS, BECAUSE THIS IS WHAT THE WORLD, INCLUDING BURLESON, IS COMING TOO! PEOPLE LET LAW ENFORCEMENT DO THEIR JOBS AND QUIT TRYING TOO! IM SADDENED FOR CHRIS AND HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Joshua News Video

•••
Joshua Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Joshua Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••