Joshua approves new logo

There are 3 comments on the Cleburne Times-Review story from Aug 19, 2007, titled Joshua approves new logo. In it, Cleburne Times-Review reports that:

“It may not be on a helmet, but it could be.”

The Joshua ISD school board decided Monday to accept an owl-star design as the official logo of the district, Superintendent Ray Dane said. via Cleburne Times-Review

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cleburne Times-Review.

Janet

Lewisville, TX

#1 Aug 28, 2007
what ever happen to that great athlete that used to go to Joshua? I know his last name was Pugh, he Gratuated in 1995.I heard that school ruined his College Scholarships and then they covered it up. I can remember reading about him in the paper all the time, he was good in football and basketball. If anybody knows i would like to know?
Shame on you

Cleburne, TX

#2 Aug 29, 2007
He is in prison on a 10 year term. Joshua ruined his life along with his scholarships and covered it all up. It is a great tragedy and a big mystery. Joshua covered the whole thing up, I wonder what else they are covering up and how many more "great athletes" from Joshua will be victimized like Pugh. I wonder!!!!
john doe

Irving, TX

#3 Aug 31, 2008
please post more info on this story

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joshua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unsolved Murder of Holly Hunter During 1990/91,... (Sep '10) Sun Sam 98
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 20 Banfartos 708
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) May 19 Fartdog 843
How Many People Got Kilt In Your Tornado (May '13) May 19 Redneck 11
Debate: Marijuana - Granbury, TX (Aug '10) May 2 hmm 29
fishing Apr '15 Linda 1
Iris Show - Johnson County - April 18 Apr '15 Carol G 1
More from around the web

Joshua People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]