Grass fire extinguished in Rio Vista

Full story: Cleburne Times-Review

Rio Vista firefighters hose down the perimeter line of a Rio Vista grass fire off County Road 1106.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jun 29, 2011
dont matter

Cleburne, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2011

that fire was out of control firefighters acted like they didnt care, it was the worst rescue team i could have ever seen tyler moores and his team did good fire marshel and few others sat at the top of hill and just watched, fire started back up again 6-28-11 about 2:30 p.m rescue team this time did good job and did as they where supposed to thats make sure it wont take out houses and lives.
Marlow

Mineral Wells, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2011

dont matter wrote:
that fire was out of control firefighters acted like they didnt care, it was the worst rescue team i could have ever seen tyler moores and his team did good fire marshel and few others sat at the top of hill and just watched, fire started back up again 6-28-11 about 2:30 p.m rescue team this time did good job and did as they where supposed to thats make sure it wont take out houses and lives.
To some it may seem like they aren't doing much, but i'm sure they had a plan. They are volunteers and giving their time for free in hopes of doing something good for the community. Give them a break why don't ya? I'm sure you didn't go out there and break a sweat did you?
interested

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2011

Marlow wrote:
<quoted text>
To some it may seem like they aren't doing much, but i'm sure they had a plan. They are volunteers and giving their time for free in hopes of doing something good for the community. Give them a break why don't ya? I'm sure you didn't go out there and break a sweat did you?
Thank you for what you said. Yes they do have plans & it is easy to just sit around & judge other people. My family member was one of those volunteers helping fight that fire. To these people that sit around & judge, YOU try doing what they all do for free in 100 degree heat, then you complain.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Air Quality Alert for Johnson County was issued at July 24 at 3:37PM CDT

•••
•••

Joshua News Video

•••
•••

Joshua Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••