Crowley ISD Reports Spike In Gang Vio...

Crowley ISD Reports Spike In Gang Violence - Education News Sto...

There are 64 comments on the NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth story from Feb 13, 2008, titled Crowley ISD Reports Spike In Gang Violence - Education News Sto.... In it, NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth reports that:

The Cowley Independent School District's superintendent reported a recent spike in gang violence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
beentheredonetha t

Lavon, TX

#61 Nov 28, 2011
I had the pleasure/misfortune of teaching at NCHS in 2009. It was a war zone of poor discipline and no admin support for the teachers. The principal based teacher performance on the number of students sent to the office for disciplinary issues. Meaning, if a teacher sent too many students, more than one, to the office then he was a labeled a bad teacher. Many teachers threw in the towel on discipline, and let students run their classes to avoid the label. A teacher can only do so much when there is no support. DO NOT enroll your child in a Crowley ISD school. There are better options.
mad mom

Fort Worth, TX

#62 Apr 16, 2013
We moved here a year ago to ft. worth from Illinois i put my 12 year old son in a Crowley district middle school. He's been hit, attacked in the bathroom while teachers were right there, and has had stuff stolen. I wish i had known what we were getting into.There is no he says even cares and they do nothing about it.I have no choice right now i can't move.
Scooter Lee

Crowley, TX

#63 Mar 4, 2014
This is what happens when the city of Fort Worth closed their "projects" housing areas and relocated them all to south Fort Worth near Sycamore School Road. Big benefit to FWISD since the legacy thugs would have to transfer to Crowley ISD. The thug mentality is bred into this culture. Now the white families are pissed. There is a reason Southlake and those type of districts keep the minorities low. No low income housing and no public transportation.

Crowley, TX

#64 Apr 21, 2014
I need a few people in the Crowley area to take this survey. Please and thank you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joshua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kelly Clarkson's 10 Greatest Performances Oct 22 John Kenney Lying... 1
Best Coffee Shop In Town? Oct 12 CoffeeEnthusiast 1
News Dismembered body identified as TWU student Read... Sep '16 Vincent The Chin ... 1
How people use the Main Street lane in Haslet a... Sep '16 Sherrybaby0413 1
News Kelly Clarkson wins the first American Idol in ... Sep '16 Mimosa Mbengwe 1
to the people of burleson tx Aug '16 BLACK456987 1
motorcycles Aug '16 BLACK456987 1

Joshua Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joshua Mortgages