Hood County prosecutors point to circumstantial case in 2008 double murder

May 11, 2011 Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

By Terry Evans GRANBURY -- Fred Earl Ingerson III was the last person seen with two women before they were slain and was caught on video speeding home after leaving the place where their bodies were found, prosecutors said during closing arguments of his capital murder case Wednesday.But attorneys for Ingerson countered that investigators under ...

Full Story
sincerely fed

Granbury, TX

#1 May 14, 2011
I live in hood county and like everyone else in this tight knit-mouthed community i have been anxiously waiting the trial of the double murder suspect that killed the two single moms. What i am having trouble with here is WHY on earth are you publishing that one of the victims grabbed the crotch of a gentleman at the bar,they were known party girls and now today i read that she is now being called a money grubber out for a free ride. Man, can the news stop for just a second here and Remember that SHE HAS CHILDREN that are reading along too.That could have very well stayed out of the paper-and in the courtroom only dont ya think people. What thave we come to here that stuff like that can make the front page...guess next it will read she had it coming hu guys??
Will Yablome

Houston, TX

#2 Jul 16, 2013
Sorry I did not get to hit that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joshua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr Fossilfarts 677
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 9 hr Manny 535
Jennifer Dodd/Dobbs/Dodson/Dod 9 hr that_one_guy 1
Review: Brazos River Outdoor Supply Oct 22 txgirl94 1
Review: Abundant Life Community Church (Sep '13) Oct 22 Concerned Citizen 2
Debate: Marijuana - Granbury, TX (Aug '10) Oct 15 Whyde fuckwouldit... 22
Chris Storey Oct 13 amber 1

Joshua News Video

Joshua Dating
Find my Match

Joshua Jobs

Joshua People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE