bingohall in Sophia,wv
southerngirl

Charleston, WV

#1 Jun 7, 2014
the bingo hall in Sophia,wv. is the crookedest bingo around they have a certain person who plays free and wins everything not counting all the freebies they give to other people they work and still play bingo a certain person plays a lotof papers in which he gets free
I agree

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Jun 8, 2014
It's been like that for years
fandango

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Jun 9, 2014
southerngirl wrote:
the bingo hall in Sophia,wv. is the crookedest bingo around they have a certain person who plays free and wins everything not counting all the freebies they give to other people they work and still play bingo a certain person plays a lotof papers in which he gets free
Which night Thursday or Friday night Bingo
southerngirl

Man, WV

#4 Jun 10, 2014
both nights
Love Bingo

Beckley, WV

#5 Jun 12, 2014
Thank you for the heads up. Is there a game where it is legit?
confused

Beckley, WV

#6 Jun 16, 2014
gives new meaning to the phrase ' friends with benefits'
fandango

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Jul 19, 2014
Friday night Bingo is Pittman's running it. Who's pockets do you think are getting full. Thursday it's Coal City Bingo
Correction

Chesapeake, OH

#8 Jul 20, 2014
Coal City does not have bingo. That is strictly Sophia Fire Departments gig.
MAC

United States

#9 Sep 14, 2014
Thursday night bingo at the Sophia fire department is for COAL CITY BINGO. Only Friday night bgo's are for the Sophia Fre Department.
MAC

United States

#10 Sep 14, 2014
fandango wrote:
Friday night Bingo is Pittman's running it. Who's pockets do you think are getting full. Thursday it's Coal City Bingo
Hey Fandango....If you hate Jeff Pittman so much, call him out in public and quit hiding behind your computer. Jeff Pittman has more intregrity in his breath than you ever had. Call him out and quit hiding. Now's your time to look cool and really get ole Jeff by clling him out and unleashing the truth infront of him :) Nahhh, you can't can you:D
MAC

United States

#11 Sep 14, 2014
southerngirl wrote:
Just becaus you don't win, the place is all corrupt :) What a dumbass !! If you had all the proof you say you do, them the BINGO commisioner would be all over them, Right?:) see, NO PROOF and that's because they run a straight up fair program. If I'm wrong, then you should be on your way to the Commissioners office to flash all your evidence. ALLLLL this proof you have and yet you never turn it in :) becuase there isn't anything going on there and they run a fair and legal BINGO. Don't you have some Kittens to drown or something?
Fred

United States

#12 Oct 2, 2014
I haven't won at Sophia bingo in 5 or sixmonths but they run a great bingo and they are as honest as they come. The money is governed and counted by at least 3 people and it is straight up honest. I will play there as long as the fire department runs it. Great people!!!
fangdango

Oak Hill, WV

#13 Oct 6, 2014
MAC wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Fandango....If you hate Jeff Pittman so much, call him out in public and quit hiding behind your computer. Jeff Pittman has more intregrity in his breath than you ever had. Call him out and quit hiding. Now's your time to look cool and really get ole Jeff by clling him out and unleashing the truth infront of him :) Nahhh, you can't can you:D
Why are you so worried about it MAC you must be one of his butt buddies or something. Scared of being exposed arent you, huh,??? Yeah that's what I thought. I didnt say I hated anybody. But why are you so worried about it. You his protector puppy or something?
Sundown

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Oct 6, 2014
What time is bingo?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josephine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 14 hr what? 4,307
Does Katherine or Justin Dec 4 KatMcG 5
In search of (Jan '17) Dec 3 Concerned citizen 4
History of Rhodell/Photos (Aug '10) Dec 1 turd boi 7
Waiting Area Nov 30 Snitch 1
New bussiness in cc Nov 30 Town squire 1
cheating (Nov '14) Nov 26 Foxman82 27

Josephine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance