country

Beckley, WV

#1 Feb 3, 2013
looking for nice girl likes sex
stupid

Beckley, WV

#2 Jul 18, 2013
nice girls who like sex???? hmmmm i highly doubt that they would be interested in an assh*%$# who posts on topix.. are you serious? nice guy my hind end. get a life
Horrible

Hinton, WV

#3 Jul 18, 2013
Agreed....Im a nice girl & plan to stay that way. Who needs a creeper like U too fk a good thing up?
hilarious

Beckley, WV

#4 Jul 18, 2013
oh yes...what a man...i must have him... he sounds so awesome and nice... NOT!!! NASTY CREEPER PERVERT.
Rocket Crotch

United States

#5 Jul 18, 2013
LMAO country crock on topix!YEE HAW!
dude

Beckley, WV

#6 Jul 19, 2013
"country" is a dumbass. like he's really gonna get some girl with a post like that. def not a "good" girl. phhtttt loser
drunk and horny

United States

#7 Jul 20, 2013
where can I find you country?
dude

Beckley, WV

#8 Jul 29, 2013
drunk and horny wrote:
where can I find you country?
Why in the world would you wanna find a guy like that?? hopefully to give him a nut shot.lol he's a p.o.s
wow

Beckley, WV

#9 Aug 5, 2013
and apparently "country" thought this forum would go in a totally different way cause he sure hasnt been back on, or replied. like dude said...he's a p.o.s
drunk and horny

Catlett, VA

#10 Aug 5, 2013
dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Why in the world would you wanna find a guy like that?? hopefully to give him a nut shot.lol he's a p.o.s
Just wanted to call his bluff!LMAO He didn't even leave his name.
dude

Beckley, WV

#11 Aug 5, 2013
of course he didnt leave his name...he's a loser, coward, who wanted to start a drama topic..big surprise there.lol
bahahurrr

Beckley, WV

#12 Aug 17, 2013
Must have been at nasty pos steve howerton who posted yhis....im willing to put down money on out
1 post removed
drunk and horny

Mount Hope, WV

#14 Aug 17, 2013
dude wrote:
I would put the stockings on my legs with the high heels & suck on the dildo & then put lots of lube on it & slow put it up my butt hole
Do you want me to donate my old toys to you girly
smoothie

Beckley, WV

#15 Aug 19, 2013
Steve Howerton wouldnt do this he doesnt need to..all the girls go to him without him having to ask...He is so sexy and he has all the right tools to work with... He also can fight very well too. HOT!!!
drunk And horny

Mount Hope, WV

#16 Aug 19, 2013
Have you ever thought about getting the change and becoming a woman. I have a friend that was a guy and now she's a beautiful woman.
dude

Mount Hope, WV

#17 Aug 19, 2013
drunk And horny wrote:
Have you ever thought about getting the change and becoming a woman. I have a friend that was a guy and now she's a beautiful woman.
I got a dick still hehe but I do like to wear tights & stockings, wear fake padded boobs & dress up like a woman but I like women there sexy
drunk And horny

Mount Hope, WV

#18 Aug 19, 2013
Seriously I'm thinking about getting a change this padded bra is killing me. And When I tuck it it hurts bad. so I would rather be a woman.than a man.
dude

Mount Hope, WV

#19 Aug 19, 2013
drunk And horny wrote:
Seriously I'm thinking about getting a change this padded bra is killing me. And When I tuck it it hurts bad. so I would rather be a woman.than a man.
Will you be my hero.
Wow

Mount Hope, WV

#20 Aug 19, 2013
Can you go somewhere else. we just don't want to hear it.
miner

Beckley, WV

#21 Aug 21, 2013
Wow wrote:
Can you go somewhere else. we just don't want to hear it.
nah....let the stupids stay together on this topic..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josephine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What has happened To Paul Masley 7 hr Tom 1
guy at sophia fire department Sat cheater 3
Church Fri mikec 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) May 25 Matt Kelly 4,203
Jonben Music Thread May 22 Musikologist 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) May 19 some 1 else in be... 1,770
Good looking May 18 dick long 2

Josephine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Josephine Mortgages