The apartments in Helen

Posted in the Josephine Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just a voter

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Oct 26, 2010
Has anyone heard that the aparments in Helen are condemned and the landlord has to put everyone of them up in a motel room.
pearl the frist

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Oct 27, 2010
Have not heard nothing about it
another hell in person

Mount Hope, WV

#3 Nov 23, 2010
heard it was mostly a health dept. issue!!!!
helenwv

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Feb 6, 2011
It sure is nasty
HelenAptTennant

Hurricane, WV

#5 Feb 12, 2011
Dont down all of the apts. Its not all of these apts. Not all of us are as nasty as the rest. Come to my apt. and look and then post your opinion.
everywhere

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Feb 12, 2011
HelenAptTennant wrote:
Dont down all of the apts. Its not all of these apts. Not all of us are as nasty as the rest. Come to my apt. and look and then post your opinion.
Which apartment is it I will come and look it over?
your

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Feb 13, 2011
i bet the landlord is the clean in the apts because they dont fix nothing look at her apt i heard gator took over the apts becaus he dont have no were to go he got to live off everbody eles he need to take care of his own family
hello

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Feb 13, 2011
ok
LMAO

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Feb 13, 2011
HelenAptTennant wrote:
Yeah i would love to see ur apt. lol so tell me which one it is oh yeah it isn't your's you and your girl was homeless and they felt sorry for you and let you stay and now they can't get rid of you. So when you are man enough to put your apt # on here i will come see what good house keepers your are lol
that right

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Feb 14, 2011
that right they want to live with everbody they want pay no bills they buy it up in pills
LMAO

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Feb 14, 2011
that right wrote:
that right they want to live with everbody they want pay no bills they buy it up in pills

Your are so true they talk trash about every one else and they don't take care of their kids and they are pill heads well what do they think they are only one kid living with them in a apt that don't even belong to them so they should clean their own closet's before worrying about some one else's that's right they don't have a closet they don't even have a home free loading off everyone else like alway's
that right

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Feb 14, 2011
they all live in a one bedroom apt and there a 6 pepole living in it and 2 kids that a shame the cps need to be called on them
everywhere

Oak Hill, WV

#13 Feb 14, 2011
that right wrote:
they all live in a one bedroom apt and there a 6 pepole living in it and 2 kids that a shame the cps need to be called on them
Why don't you people leave those two alone. As long as they are living their they are not messing with any of you. I can remember when families had 12 and 14 kids, the parents didn't have different bedrooms for them and if the truth is known you are probably the ones that are doing most of the talking and complaining. If the ones that ARE renting the apartment is not complaining why should YOU. WHY don't you all get a life.
Saying the facts

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Feb 15, 2011
everywhere wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you people leave those two alone. As long as they are living their they are not messing with any of you. I can remember when families had 12 and 14 kids, the parents didn't have different bedrooms for them and if the truth is known you are probably the ones that are doing most of the talking and complaining. If the ones that ARE renting the apartment is not complaining why should YOU. WHY don't you all get a life.
I have a life and a job unlike them and i hate seeing my tax dollars going to ppl like them working the system so they can sell their food stamps to buy drugs with it. He came on here first bragging about his apt being clean i guess he should have kept his big mouth shut since it isn't even his apt. and i know that the families didn't have a bed room for all the kids back in the day but i am sure at least one parent went out and got a job to support them instead of letting everyone else do it for them great parents and if they put as much effort in finding a job or a home where they could all live together as they do in trying to find drugs then they wouldn't have people on here talking about them.
FUNNY

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Feb 15, 2011
HAHAHA VERY FUNNY GATOR STILL HE DONT HAVE A JOB THEY SELL THERE FOODSTAPS WHEN THERE ARE PEPOLE CAN USED THEM LIKE ME I CANT EVEN GET NONE BECAUSE OF THEM GATOR AND JENFFER
everywhere

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Feb 15, 2011
lighten up everybody, everyone would do it if they could get by with it. I know I would, but I work.
Taxbaby

New York, NY

#17 Nov 5, 2011
your wrote:
i bet the landlord is the clean in the apts because they dont fix nothing look at her apt i heard gator took over the apts becaus he dont have no were to go he got to live off everbody eles he need to take care of his own family
All I know is that my aunt don't own those so keep ur mouth shut ok.. She's a 70 something yr old women u want something fixed take it up with the real owners ok... U don't wanna live there then get a better job n get out of there, have u thought of that... Probly not... Just let all of you know Helen is not gonna get better sorry.. The best thing they can do for that place is put a
picture over that hole in the whole so call town that u luv so much lol!!
Pearl the frist

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Nov 9, 2011
U just want 2 start same sh*t
true

Oak Hill, WV

#19 Nov 9, 2011
gator moved on now livin off jennifers mom stephenson using fact jen has cancer too ride free for now he shit on his own mom n dad so he will shit on her too .
Pearl the frist

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Nov 9, 2011
l meant the people ate the app. U dont need u run your mouth on 2 of them they are good people 2 thay are old 2

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josephine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mowing Wed Mowing needed 2
China One 5/20/15 May 23 gun owner 3
Issa May 21 Curiousgeorge 10
Norman dodson (Sep '14) May 21 norman dodson 4
Silver Dodge Truck May 16 aadx 2
Prices garage (May '11) May 14 gretsch 13
Eva Adkins (Nov '13) May 14 michelle87 2
More from around the web

Josephine People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE