anyone know whats going on in jonben f or fireco?

Posted in the Josephine Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Monday Jul 7
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 13

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Cops everywhere
No Joke

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Shooting

Since: May 13

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

What happened? Who got shot?
No Joke

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

CW Wickline.
coalcitygirl18

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Was it self or police? He's the one who ran the baby over?
No Joke

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

He pulled a guy on the police. Yes, he is the one who ran over the baby. I guess that was hard for him to deal with and he just took off. Feel sorry for his family though.
yepp

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

I feel bad for the family and that's it! I think its horrible what he done to the child though!
concerned

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

From my understanding he is not the one who actually ran over the child, however when the police arrived for that he was drunk and they pinned it on him. I feel so sorry for the family and prayers go out to them.
yeah

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

he killed that baby. backed over him and then tried to make it look like an accident. but the man didnt have much of a life left. he got his freedom.
oh yes

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

The truth!
CWP

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

coalcitygirl18 wrote:
Was it self or police? He's the one who ran the baby over?
I was there, his wife ran the kid over.
oh yes

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

They said she was gone with the child's mother and I knew all of them!
Know For Sure

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

He NOR his wife backed over the baby. Another person who everyone knows, did it, but CW was drunk and protecting her because she did everyone. The owner of the truck backed over that baby and we all know who she is.
yeah

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2013

Nobody on this damn forum was there. The fact of the matter is he killed that kid because he was a drunk and irresponsible. If there were all these witnesses that someone else did it, then that person would have been in trouble. None of you know what you are talking about so get outta here with that crap.
1 post removed
UnoWTF

Fort Knox, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

yeah wrote:
Nobody on this damn forum was there. The fact of the matter is he killed that kid because he was a drunk and irresponsible. If there were all these witnesses that someone else did it, then that person would have been in trouble. None of you know what you are talking about so get outta here with that crap.
CW was not there when it happened. He was in Whitby, picking up some toys my brother gave him for the kids. He had immense guilt, said he should've been there; if he had been there, it wouldn't have happened, he figured.

You people get on here & talk such nonsense & BS about anyone & everyone, not to mention the fact that not many of you know how to spell or punctuate, or use common sense; the idiotic, pointless, just being NOSY & "gossiping" posts when you really have no clue as to what you're talking about. Makes me embarrassed to know that I grew up there.

People should stop worrying about everyone else & start worrying about themselves. Furthermore, as the Bible says, "Let one without sin cast the first stone." Well, I'd guess nobody around here would be throwing stones, now would they?
yeah

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

UnoWTF wrote:
<quoted text>
CW was not there when it happened. He was in Whitby, picking up some toys my brother gave him for the kids. He had immense guilt, said he should've been there; if he had been there, it wouldn't have happened, he figured.
You people get on here & talk such nonsense & BS about anyone & everyone, not to mention the fact that not many of you know how to spell or punctuate, or use common sense; the idiotic, pointless, just being NOSY & "gossiping" posts when you really have no clue as to what you're talking about. Makes me embarrassed to know that I grew up there.
People should stop worrying about everyone else & start worrying about themselves. Furthermore, as the Bible says, "Let one without sin cast the first stone." Well, I'd guess nobody around here would be throwing stones, now would they?
Well, if you know so damn much then shame on you for not protecting an innocent person. But, since you didn't come forward and tell the "truth," I am guessing that you're just as bad as everyone else on this forum. Maybe you should take your own advice?
DUDE

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

not only that....but if so many people was there then YOU are all responsible for leaving a baby out in the middle of the drive way..........please "OH I was there....I was there".....yah well....u should have saved that baby from the bottom of that truck then HUH?????
UnoWTF

Fort Knox, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

DUDE wrote:
not only that....but if so many people was there then YOU are all responsible for leaving a baby out in the middle of the drive way..........please "OH I was there....I was there".....yah well....u should have saved that baby from the bottom of that truck then HUH?????
I never said I was there, I said that I know why CW wasn't there. Funny, you apparently live so close, why didn't YOU save that baby from the bottom of that truck then HUH?????
yeah

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

funny CW wasn't there, but he is the one that moved the baby and tried to cover it up, and then he was shot, later on, for running. sounds like an innocent man to me.
UnoTF

Fort Knox, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2013

yeah wrote:
funny CW wasn't there, but he is the one that moved the baby and tried to cover it up, and then he was shot, later on, for running. sounds like an innocent man to me.
He was in Whitby, THEN he went home because he had other kids riding w him. Were YOU there? No, you're going by hearsay & what you might have read in the news. Ask around in Whitby, smarta**. You apparently just ignore the truth to start trouble, like most posters here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Josephine Discussions

Search the Josephine Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 min fitness-guru 54,171
Pot-Holes 1 hr Farley Hill Observer 1
what do you think about black diamond power? (Mar '09) Mon Mus 112
Helen sux (Mar '12) Jul 26 Bernie 18
Stoco Reunion (Jun '11) Jul 25 MindMap 3
Breaking in people's houses Jul 25 duh 14
kathy lester and brittany pritchett (Nov '10) Jul 22 gatlinburg newsherald 46
•••
•••
•••
•••

Josephine Jobs

•••