allen creek sportsman club can go to ...

allen creek sportsman club can go to hell

Posted in the Josephine Forum

Since: Oct 10

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Oct 6, 2010
tell me how u can block a road when people have family buried over there.just so your fat azz can kill a deer that chance's are you wont even eat .hope none of u ever kill another deer over there what would the people in them grave yards think of you guys. think about that the next time you are sitting in your tree stands id like to see all of allen creek clear cut and made into a truck stop then to see u guys fat azz going over there on your little 4 wheelers with a big smile on your face YOU ARE ALL ONE BIG SACK OF SHIT and when i die i want buried over there face down so ever time u go hunting u can kiss my AZZ!!!!
no name Helen WV

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Oct 10, 2010
dildobaggins wrote:
tell me how u can block a road when people have family buried over there.just so your fat azz can kill a deer that chance's are you wont even eat .hope none of u ever kill another deer over there what would the people in them grave yards think of you guys. think about that the next time you are sitting in your tree stands id like to see all of allen creek clear cut and made into a truck stop then to see u guys fat azz going over there on your little 4 wheelers with a big smile on your face YOU ARE ALL ONE BIG SACK OF SHIT and when i die i want buried over there face down so ever time u go hunting u can kiss my AZZ!!!!
You can contact Pocahontas Land Company, because the club CANNOT keep you out of there if you have family buried in the grave yards in that area. You could contact the president of the club and I am sure he will give you a key, if not, then go to the Land Company. The president's name is Richard Greer of Midway.
trav

United States

#3 Jul 20, 2013
For one thing we ain't all fat or all sorry.and for u not to say your name lets everybody know that your probably ashamed of yourself even.chances r if u live in Helen you'll c me there cutting the towns grass and doing all that I can do to help the place look better and your fat but is in the ac watchn.if it wasn't for that club somebody else would have it leased and none of u would b able to hunt or anything. Everybody had a chance to join it and still could.if u want to go to the grave yard go out the new road and make a left id say its marked u can get a vehicle there no problem or just ask Mr.Greer he'll help u I promise.leave us hunters alone we work just as hard as you or harder and still get up at 4 in the morning on weekends to do what we love.and as far as the people burried there heck a lot is my own family which were hunters like me and would fight to keep people from takn there land as the club has.we grew up there and we'll stay there no matter if its logged r burnt or whatever so u my friend need to ask somebody something before u run that mouth. We're not the only club around its just jealousy .but for your not killing a deer comment leave your name and I'll bring u one in the fall haha.good luck to u!
Hooch

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Sep 13, 2013
Hey trav. How much does it cost to join that club over there? And they still taking members
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Sep 14, 2013
Welcome to our website, where you can enjoy the selection of your favorite products. For more information on here that visit www.uggsclearanceoutlet.com to acquire more information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josephine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr yahoo 1,267
Any older folks ever really get on here that ar... (Oct '09) Tue dual exhaust 399
Traffic in Helen (Jan '13) Tue dual exhaust 20
News Former deputy files civil suit against sheriff (Aug '15) Apr 29 Disappointed again 7
Cash finders fee paid Apr 18 Vintage auto 1
cheating (Nov '14) Apr 17 Albert 21
leave a hint to the man you want (Feb '13) Apr 15 So sad 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Josephine Mortgages