Whats the Milams gonna do on east gulf?

Whats the Milams gonna do on east gulf?

Posted in the Josephine Forum

The Crew

Elkview, WV

#1 Jul 9, 2011
whats jim robin and mike gonna do without moneybag Stan W.?
I bet he really STINKS now....HA!HA!HA!
suffer east gulf drug scum!!!
NASTY

New York, NY

#2 Jul 11, 2011
That place up there looks like a trash dump. Do they live in the hollow or on past the hollow across the creek? I couldnt believe the junk all over the place. Just disgusting!! Health Department should be called up there.
Mitch

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Jul 12, 2011
Seriously ? Just shut up my god.
May

Beckley, WV

#4 Jul 13, 2011
Is it the brick house right before Riffe's branch? If so, I think the garbage dump is more clean than around there. Pigs wouldn't live like that.
Mitch

Beckley, WV

#5 Jul 13, 2011
May wrote:
Is it the brick house right before Riffe's branch? If so, I think the garbage dump is more clean than around there. Pigs wouldn't live like that.
Why do you even care ?
Nasty

United States

#6 Jul 13, 2011
May wrote:
Yep I thought that was the place. Your right, the garbage dump probably is cleaner. Shoooo!!! Who could stand to live like that? Are they druggies, drunks, or just dont try to live better?

As for the other person who posted ''just shut up about it.'' SCREW YOU!!! Nobody should have to look at a mess like that. We can say what we want, its called freedom of speech. It should be against the law to live in filth like that. Matter fact, it probably is against Health Departments laws.
Mitch

Beckley, WV

#7 Jul 13, 2011
Nasty wrote:
<quoted text>Yep I thought that was the place. Your right, the garbage dump probably is cleaner. Shoooo!!! Who could stand to live like that? Are they druggies, drunks, or just dont try to live better?

As for the other person who posted ''just shut up about it.'' SCREW YOU!!! Nobody should have to look at a mess like that. We can say what we want, its called freedom of speech. It should be against the law to live in filth like that. Matter fact, it probably is against Health Departments laws.
But why do you care ? Don't look at it
Nasty

United States

#8 Jul 14, 2011
Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
But why do you care ? Don't look at it
Excuse Me? Its a damn eye sore. Have you seen it? You cant help but notice it, and if you got out of your vehicle you could probably smell it. Normal people just dont live like that. Its not fit for animals to live around. Do you live like they do? Maybe they need some embarassment to help them realize they need to clean it up. It would be a miracle if the creek would rise and wash some of that shit away. Up in the hollow doesnt look much better either. There is 1 or 2 places up in there that look decent. Back in the day East Gulf was a nice clean place but just like everywhere eles the damn druggies are taking over. Rhodell is getting pathetically nasty too. It just disgusts me to see these places like they are now because when I was a kid it just wasnt like that. I can remeber when little Jimmy Milam would get on the bus, he was clean, thier house was clean on the outside and yard was nice. Of course looks can be decieving, the inside may have been a total mess. But I couldnt see the inside, so who knows what they lived like? But my opinion is if you live like that and people can see it, you wanna be talked about. If ya dont wanna be talked about, CLEAN IT UP!!
Mitch

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Jul 14, 2011
Nasty wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse Me? Its a damn eye sore. Have you seen it? You cant help but notice it, and if you got out of your vehicle you could probably smell it. Normal people just dont live like that. Its not fit for animals to live around. Do you live like they do? Maybe they need some embarassment to help them realize they need to clean it up. It would be a miracle if the creek would rise and wash some of that shit away. Up in the hollow doesnt look much better either. There is 1 or 2 places up in there that look decent. Back in the day East Gulf was a nice clean place but just like everywhere eles the damn druggies are taking over. Rhodell is getting pathetically nasty too. It just disgusts me to see these places like they are now because when I was a kid it just wasnt like that. I can remeber when little Jimmy Milam would get on the bus, he was clean, thier house was clean on the outside and yard was nice. Of course looks can be decieving, the inside may have been a total mess. But I couldnt see the inside, so who knows what they lived like? But my opinion is if you live like that and people can see it, you wanna be talked about. If ya dont wanna be talked about, CLEAN IT UP!!
Aaaaaaaand tell me again why your looking? Didn't your mom raise you not to stare ?
clueless

Parkersburg, WV

#10 Jul 18, 2011
let me tell ya something for one the milams dont live in the brick house that would the sargents that live there the milams live in the tan house you bunch of damn goof balls if you know them so well you would know what house they live in and the inside of their house is very clean thank you very much!
clueless

Parkersburg, WV

#11 Jul 27, 2011
yeah i didnt think you sorry ass people have anything else to say cause you know your only tryin to start shit cause stanley aint here no more to give hand outs to that crazy ass Teresa! To buy here pills!
Nasty

United States

#12 Jul 29, 2011
clueless wrote:
let me tell ya something for one the milams dont live in the brick house that would the sargents that live there the milams live in the tan house you bunch of damn goof balls if you know them so well you would know what house they live in and the inside of their house is very clean thank you very much!
First of all dumbass I didnt claim to know which house they lived in I just said its a nasty place. And if it belongs to the Sargents they need to clean it up. I also didnt claim to know anyone other than Little Jimmy. I went to school with him and I believe I said he always came to school clean and I couldnt believe they lived that way. So learn how to read dumbass. Ive got plenty to say about nasty people you CLUELESS bitch and nothin you can do to stop me, so screw you.
jessie

Welch, WV

#13 Aug 1, 2011
well i have known jimmy and robin forever and yeah they dont live in the brick house on the end.... i agree it is a nasty yard because i live beside them in the other brick house.... which actually i am moving but thats besides the point... but honestly ppl need to get the facts straight before they run their mouths....i dont understand why ppl have to talk about someone they dont even know.... the jimmy and them are good clean ppl... pisses me off ppl got to hide behind fake names cause they dont have the balls to say something about someone to their faces... stupid ass ppl
Nasty

United States

#14 Aug 2, 2011
Im not gonna argue with ignorance, its obvious you dont have basic reading comprehension. I never said nothing bad about Jimmy and them. I dont care who lives up there, ITS FILTH and needs to be CLEANED UP!! Stupid ass bitch, learn to read. Im not hiding behind a fake name, its Topix rules that you dont use your real name but if you wanna know mine its Lisa. Does that make you feel better? Do you know me? NO!!!
The Crew

Prestonsburg, KY

#15 Aug 3, 2011
I heard robin was the one begging for money for pills.I also heard she would suck a c_ck for them too.I dont know teresa and yea i know stan aint here anymore.I bet he's a_s is burning right now..
If robin wasnt sucking c_ck for them jim was and vise versa...NASTY ASS SCUM!!!
yeah right

Beckley, WV

#16 Aug 3, 2011
jessie wrote:
well i have known jimmy and robin forever and yeah they dont live in the brick house on the end.... i agree it is a nasty yard because i live beside them in the other brick house.... which actually i am moving but thats besides the point... but honestly ppl need to get the facts straight before they run their mouths....i dont understand why ppl have to talk about someone they dont even know.... the jimmy and them are good clean ppl... pisses me off ppl got to hide behind fake names cause they dont have the balls to say something about someone to their faces... stupid ass ppl
thats right jessie people shouldnt talk about them pill heads
the crew

Prestonsburg, KY

#17 Aug 6, 2011
LOL...Sorry a_s pill heads...
Mr P

Arlington, VA

#18 Mar 21, 2014
Too bad. Haven't seen Robin Wood-Milam since she was a little girl in elementary school. She was such a nice, decent little and pretty little girl. Oh well..
pfft

Beckley, WV

#19 Apr 9, 2014
U ppl turn my stomach talkin shit their good ppl y'all just wanna start shit and have nothin else better to do!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josephine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 15 hr The monster 4,243
Coal City - so shitty Thu CC RESIDENT 3
GoMart Wed Just lookn 1
Horse power unlimites (Jun '16) Sep 19 local guy 14
Felicia Smallwood (Jul '16) Sep 17 Pinkie 12
People in coal city who should mot be allowed t... Sep 14 Pickle 4
Waz up Sep 12 Gma 1

Josephine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance