Who do you support for U.S. House in ...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1892 Dec 31, 2013
Sami, what you said is so true. It is time to stop the party straight ticket BS and put people in office that will take care of us, not them. Rahall has been a joke for the last few years. An Rocky being voted as West Virginian of the year is a crock of BS. Both need their walking papers. Maynard is only looking out for self and self needs to go.

On the local level, the courthouse needs a good cleaning and I mean a flushing. I do not know which offices are opening, but I do believe McComas will make a good sheriff when that time comes. I will have to loo at the other offices to give my ideas at replacements for them along with Rahall and Rocky.
Jimmy Karen Love

Matawan, NJ

#1893 Dec 31, 2013
LOL your "votes" do not count!
exil

Charleston, WV

#1894 Jan 2, 2014
You people are plain stupid!
Jimmy Kevin Love

Matawan, NJ

#1895 Jan 2, 2014
yeah you are!
Sami

Gilbert, WV

#1896 Jan 5, 2014
Jimmy Karen Love wrote:
LOL your "votes" do not count!
Who was your comment meant for?
1 post removed
Sami

Gilbert, WV

#1898 Jan 5, 2014
Jimmy Kevin Love wrote:
yeah you are!
Who R U writing to?
Sami

Gilbert, WV

#1899 Jan 5, 2014
exil wrote:
You people are plain stupid!
What people are you calling plain stupid, as opposed to fancy stupid ?
Sami

Gilbert, WV

#1900 Jan 5, 2014
Mr_h wrote:
Maynard showed his true colors with Don Blankenship a few years back!!!!
Rahall is a proven winner for jobs and commerence in WV and the USA....
Easy vote and decision vote Rahall.

Rahall is a proven ENEMY OF COAL...check it out. He voted for a Bill that included the carbon tax. Don't take my word, you can find out how he voted on any and all bills. Check out the people running BEFORE you decide who to vote for.....coal is the life's blood of southern WV...don't cut your own throat by voting Rahall .
Roger vote for me

Chapmanville, WV

#1901 Jan 8, 2014
I'm an honorable man, if you don't believe me call the courthouse and ask for a commissioner they'll tell ya.
Roger vote for me

Chapmanville, WV

#1902 Jan 8, 2014
If I'm elected or appointed to good payin position you can bet your ass I'll take it. I'm a jack of all trades, I can do just about anything I put my mind to. At this time id like to take a moment and thank all the little people who got me where I am today. God bless you and God bless the United States of America.
Duh

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#1903 Jan 8, 2014
They are all crooks they don't care about the working man they are just trying to line there own pockets
exil

Chapmanville, WV

#1904 Jan 8, 2014
Fancy stupid or plain stupid are still the same. There's nothing fancy about stupid.
lady in red

Rainelle, WV

#1905 Jan 9, 2014
????
Busy Bee

Pineville, WV

#1906 Jan 12, 2014
No idea
exil

Chapmanville, WV

#1907 Jan 13, 2014
Well nothing interesting on here as away's.
ABBY

Gilbert, WV

#1908 Feb 3, 2014
Don't vote for Rahall.....he pretends to be for coal and he smiles in your face and stabs West Virginians in the back.
HE VOTED FOR THE CARBON TAX which harms the coal industry more than ever before NO RAHALL FOR WV.......
Panthers

Mooresville, NC

#1909 Feb 4, 2014
Duh wrote:
They are all crooks they don't care about the working man they are just trying to line there own pockets
If they are trying to line their pockets they would be pro coal. that way the coal companies could pay them to get away with raping our state, as they have done for years
I vote JAJA

Kenova, WV

#1910 Feb 4, 2014
Sami wrote:
<quoted text>
Rahall is a proven ENEMY OF COAL...check it out. He voted for a Bill that included the carbon tax. Don't take my word, you can find out how he voted on any and all bills. Check out the people running BEFORE you decide who to vote for.....coal is the life's blood of southern WV...don't cut your own throat by voting Rahall .
fur real i do
not there

Orlando, FL

#1911 Feb 4, 2014
vote for president RCA4President.com
I vote JAJA

Kenova, WV

#1912 Feb 4, 2014
Sami wrote:
<quoted text> Who was your comment meant for?
for govuner yeall

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josephine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris parker (Jul '15) 15 hr Randy Stump 9
Adam and Mary Asbury (mary minor) (Jun '15) Sat Another Adam 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) May 26 well 1,287
zeda pierce? May 26 In the know 2
john garris (May '11) May 24 buffy 14
leave a hint to the man you want (Feb '13) May 23 Leo 7
Any older folks ever really get on here that ar... (Oct '09) May 19 Chester 401
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Josephine Mortgages