Everyone in Coal City is a convicted ...

Everyone in Coal City is a convicted felon..

Posted in the Josephine Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CandaceHansford

Rocky Mount, NC

#1 Apr 22, 2010
Prove me wrong.
astonished

United States

#2 Apr 22, 2010
Are u serious...so you know everyone in coal city huh... I'm amazed.
Crazy

Beckley, WV

#3 Apr 23, 2010
I have lived in Coal City almost my entire life and I am not a convicted felon, nor have I ever been arrested. In fact, I know a lot of people who live in Coal City who are not felons. Perhaps it is just the people that you hang around. Maybe you should broaden you horizons.
Stupid Candace

Beckley, WV

#4 May 17, 2010
I am so surprised to realize that I am a felon. I guess my employer didn't know that or I would have been fired. And my mother is a felon. I wonder what she did. Candace Hansford is a "retard". Wonder if she knows what a felon is? I'm so glad Candace doesn't live in Coal City.
Mr Jackson

United States

#5 May 18, 2010
CandaceHansford wrote:
Prove me wrong.
Stupid

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#6 May 25, 2010
Iam currently in Coal City/Princewick. And have no charges agianst me or ever had.. clean record here babe :)
Curious

Santa Clara, CA

#7 Jun 1, 2010
CandaceHansford wrote:
Prove me wrong.
I reside in Coal City and happen to be a Federal Law Enforcement Officer. Btw, I also still possess a Top Secret security clearance. Felon?! You're lame.
grandma

Beckley, WV

#8 Oct 3, 2010
my record was checked so i could babyset thru mt heart. im a certifiable day care provider with a clean record. and no drug habbit either.. where did you get your info..........
info pleaze

Beckley, WV

#9 Oct 4, 2010
where do you ppl get your info... maybe we all ACT like criminals but majority never ever got a ticket
DOUGY

Beckley, WV

#10 Oct 4, 2010
youd have to have a wv license to get a ticket... and they make you have insurance too--- I KNOW< Who knew......!
jenny

Tarboro, NC

#11 Oct 12, 2010
my family nor me are or have ever been felons
Geez

Rocky Mount, NC

#12 Oct 12, 2010
Obviously, doesn't get out much!!
wvfan

Rocky Mount, NC

#13 Oct 14, 2010
not true my family lives there
WHITBY WHOOPASS

Beckley, WV

#14 Feb 7, 2011
Well I tell you what "CandaceHansford"??? ?? WHY THE HELL DON'T YOU COME DOWN HERE AND FIND OUT INSTREAD OF SPREADING IGNORANT RUMORS ABOUT PEOPLE WHO YOU DO NOT KNOW AND HOPE NOT TO NOW......CONSIDERING. Come on down, we will DEFINITELY treat you right now. Thank you.

OH...Signed: CONVICTED FELON without a felony like everyone else in Whitby.

Look forward to seeing you soon. Good Luck to you and your MOUTH.
Your wrong

Beckley, WV

#15 Mar 19, 2011
My family has lived in Coal City pretty well there entire life. We are insulted by your immature comment. Some people in Coal City may have records, but guess what, my family isn't one of them. Get over yourself, better yet delete your comment.
Here is some Help

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Mar 20, 2011
Jason Sheets hasnt been convicted YET...LOL...but his day is coming for beating the shit out of his current wife A.
CC person

United States

#17 Aug 15, 2011
AW, Candace is just enjoying getting everyone's goat. Much ado over nothing!
1 post removed
BLACK

Mount Hope, WV

#19 May 4, 2013
Darn it I thought we where going for a guinness world record. Oh well. Besides saw a comment above about no one ever in their family ever commiting a crime or such. Well glad to know you've lived forever and was up everyones crack to make sure. Not saying that it's not possible but I'm sure somewhere family wise someone has done something wrong. Besides if it's true I guess you really segragated yourself and now we definately know your different. Family saying that sums it all up, "WHO LIED TO YOU!?"
you are so dumb

Beckley, WV

#20 Jul 29, 2013
apparently, Candace you have proven that you might be the dumbest person around. im sure some people do have felonies, but not just in c.city and especially not everybody. me and my husband live here and have our concealed weapons permit, so felons we are not. maybe next time you wanna start drama, you might wanna try and make a smarter choice in how you start your forums. you're the dumba$$. You should never reproduce.
CHARLES

Beckley, WV

#21 Jul 29, 2013
Are you sure your not talking about the fire department? That, I'd believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josephine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sexiest woman in Southern Wv Area ? 13 hr Orphelius Pontiac 7
Coal Haul Dec 5 driver1976 1
vfw midway (Jan '11) Dec 4 Allen 63
rhodell police dpt Dec 2 Earl 9
Whites Garage in Coal City (Mar '13) Dec 1 norm 17
Whiby road Nov 29 Rumors 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Nov 28 Jay Siatan 3,906

Josephine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance