Courious

Lewisburg, WV

#1 Oct 7, 2010
What kind of um....entertainment goes on there...
if ur so curious

Fayetteville, WV

#2 Oct 8, 2010
go check it out... come back and tell the rest of us!...... idiot!! they sell products - there is no entertainment.... ur such a jackass
pride

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Oct 14, 2010
Courious wrote:
What kind of um....entertainment goes on there...
they have video booths 2 with a special entertainment hole in the wall
Disgusted

Beckley, WV

#4 Jan 1, 2012
They are not very professional . They fire people for no reason and then let employees tell customers lies about former employees. They over charge for their products making a very large mark up on their products. I will no go back. The place is dirty now and not cleaned like before.
rick

Mount Hope, WV

#5 Jan 31, 2013
what is this place like? i was thinkin bout taking my gal friend there on saturdaynight
smiles
#6 Mar 11, 2013
Woman right here and I really enjoy going to the place. So many toys tochoose from. Funny products to play with later..outfits..sexy. One product you have to have in your room..Colt Slick..its the bomb..nothing else like it on the market..have fun.
Ripper

Princeton, WV

#7 Nov 8, 2013
Who owns it?
help for fun

Prairie Village, KS

#8 Dec 26, 2013
When to go for female only fun
man and wife in need

Summersville, WV

#9 Mar 29, 2014
My wife and I are going to go check out the glory holes at the lions den in Ghent wv Monday march 31 2014 we are new to this but are craving some excitement my wife is really tight I am hoping some one will be big enough to streatch her out while I watch white or black BBC would be so hot she has never had a black one but loves the thought.
I promise you will not be disappointed we are up for anything.

think about it how often is there some good stuff free for the taking in a glory hole come find us in the booths the more the merrier. we will be there around 330-400 pm will be there a while as long as there is some one to do!!!!!!!.
THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!!!!!.

P.S. we are both 28 yo
funcouple

United States

#10 Apr 10, 2014
anybody going to be at lions den tonight? would like to hav company n the booths ....men and women....will b fun!
bbc lover

Raleigh, NC

#11 Apr 19, 2014
any bbc's go up there much. just wanna have some fun maybe get a room later. just cumin outa the closest and craving some chocolate seed in my tummy
little e

Bluefield, WV

#12 Jun 6, 2014
never tried taking it up the rear would like to give it a try
Traveller

Buffalo, NY

#13 Jun 12, 2014
I stopped in driving to NY from NC, arrived about 11AM. Not great timing, but I decided to try it anyway. I went to booth 11' one of the two glory holes. After perhaps 15 minutes of watching and stroking in silence, someone appeared outside my slightly open door. They lingered a while, but never entered. I was disappointed. However, moments later, someone entered the booth adjoining mine through the hole, they put a finger through the hole inviting me for some fun. I readily did so and got a very nice BJ. I zipped up and continued on. Great short stop!
Pecker

Alexandria, VA

#14 Jul 18, 2014
little e wrote:
never tried taking it up the rear would like to give it a try
When
Rookie

Sewickley, PA

#15 Saturday Jun 18
√ódo women ever go anymore?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josephine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joey Boling 7 hr too fast 3
stop rapest 10 hr Travis 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 12 hr Bad ass visitor 1,342
Stephanie Gomez Tue Dee 4
amanda pritchett and bradly stacy wanted!!! Jun 26 A Concerned Citizen 1
Can Am Jun 23 Jean 1
sophia little league daddy ball allstars (Jun '15) Jun 20 Parentsll 7

Josephine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance