Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#58075 Jul 28, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah like that. And like when they claim manmade CO2 is causing a harmful rise in temperatures and that we can do something about the always changing climate. Yeah like that.
Companies don't say that. You're thinking of every public and private college in the world, every respected scientific organization in the world and every modern government in the world.
1 post removed
smartalic

Charleston, WV

#58077 Jul 28, 2014
Hey, West Virginia, it's 2014!
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58079 Jul 28, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican states lead the nation in welfare, lowest income, teenage pregnancy, dropouts and fewest taxes paid versus taxes taken.
You're the freeloaders. But only if you use facts to determine who they are. And you dumbasses hate facts.
sure you keep saying that so lets add up the freeloaders numbers. blue states have millions of them,. lets see ..... california , illinois, mew york, that equals to 30 million freeloaders. red states dont even have that population so look up that up on your funk and wagnals

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#58080 Jul 28, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>sure you keep saying that so lets add up the freeloaders numbers. blue states have millions of them,. lets see ..... california , illinois, mew york, that equals to 30 million freeloaders. red states dont even have that population so look up that up on your funk and wagnals
Right, so why would the red states consume so much of our tax revenue and pay so little into it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_taxation...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58081 Jul 28, 2014
Billy wrote:
The results are clear from the graphic above: the Democrat Party received the overwhelming majority of welfare recipients’ support in elections, and split almost evenly among full-time workers.
In addition, the long-term unemployed favored the Democrat Party by 42%-17% in a 2011 poll conducted by NPR. This also makes sense: the Democrat Party keeps pushing for more welfare and entitlements because that is how the politically successful party’s leaders believe they are serving the interests of the voter base. Unsurprisingly, the party keeps pushing for ever more welfare and entitlements, regardless of any negative economic consequences.
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/10/88205-guess-p...
democrats favor big government and in order to pay for big gov they raise taxes. democrats need employees to distribute free chit on the backs of the working man. lets take L.A. county california, what .... maybe a few million on the dole = all obama voters ....do you realise how many people it takes to dole out all that free chit ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58082 Jul 28, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, so why would the red states consume so much of our tax revenue and pay so little into it?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_taxation...
whats attractive about red states is its cheap to live, housing food, energy all that good stuff. the problem is we also attract the government dole collectors... our books are balanced in red states bloue states arnt and thats to to the sheer numbers of freeloaders.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58083 Jul 28, 2014
http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/Jul/28/we... look people i told you so. sheer numbers of dole collecting freeloaders. red states dont have near the population.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58084 Jul 28, 2014
http://www.factcheck.org/2013/01/death-spiral... look folks ... see for your selves. there might be a red state but it has no population. new mexico ? is that one red ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58085 Jul 28, 2014
holy chit ohio. obama winning state . dam there are alot of freeloaders there.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58086 Jul 28, 2014
they are freeloaders because of breeding habits. cinncinatti, clumbus, cleveland and many other freeloader towns and citys .... people breed because the democratic party PAYS THEM TO DO IT.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58087 Jul 28, 2014
im all excited so pardon the grammer. besides when you have what i have then you may correct me a little bit.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58088 Jul 28, 2014
yes ... i get excited because for the past six years ... there are more takers than payers.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58089 Jul 28, 2014
the jobs are in the midwest red states. they attract big corporations because of low taxes. lets not beat around the bush here. texas has no state income tax and attract major businesses because of incentives ... you libs want to steal from them especially ADL who is constantly griping about it.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#58090 Jul 28, 2014
Bacon you are a fart smeller, uh I mean smart feller so maybe you can answer this question for me. I asked one of your minions on another thread to explain the phenomenon but like most ignorant libbys, he just came off looking like a damn fool. So here goes, on the one hand you libbys say that republicans hate poor people yet on the other hand you say that the majority of welfare recipients live in the red states, how do you reconcile these two statements?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58091 Jul 28, 2014
the only true way for these low grades to find a life off of welfare is to start looking for a job. america is broke and the workers cant pay you any longer. we need our money and we worked for it. how would you like it if some community organizer came along and said "i wanna spread the wealth around" i know dam good and well what he meant by that statement dont you ?

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#58092 Jul 28, 2014
smartalic wrote:
Hey, West Virginia, it's 2014!
Uh oh you just brought a fact to the conversation, that is a no no in this Koch inspired looney bin.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58093 Jul 28, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
And, if the auto industry had collapsed, you would be looking hard for domestic parts, and shopping for an import, while bitching about how Obama let the auto industry collapse.
its there own dam fault ADL. they need another bailout because of recalls. NO DEAL this time.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58094 Jul 28, 2014
lemmie ask you ADL ...as part of that bailout how much money did you political party give in bonuses ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58095 Jul 28, 2014
you party stinks of corruption, scandals, lies, and law breaking..
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#58096 Jul 28, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josephine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Fairlady 4,142
Horse power unlimites (Jun '16) Wed John 12
Owner of China One Jun 15 StreetWatcher 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jun 14 freddy 1,771
helen wv (Oct '10) Jun 12 Bert 91
U shoot Jun 12 Lou 2
Sonya Whitt (Sep '10) Jun 10 squirrelwhisperer 32

Josephine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Josephine Mortgages