Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#48996 May 9, 2014
the terrorists just cant march around 100 girls. thats too much attention and besides everyone in the country is looking for them. they are gone alright. maybe a ransom or a release of terrists from jail.
Tader man

Charleston, WV

#48997 May 9, 2014
Climate change. Energy tax. Pollution. Climate change is way worse than the public is aware. Climate change. Crop failure. Food prices increasing. Every one should plant their potatoes now and hope for the best..
George

Elizabeth, WV

#48998 May 9, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
maybe they can spot em with a drone or something but i think the girls have been split up like the nigerian paper says. they are gone. its too bad.
Yeah it is probably too late now. Obama once again is clueless with his thumb up his as$. Blunder after blunder. Hundreds of innocent little girls kidnapped by Muslim filth that is "on the run" and Obama doesnt do jack shti. Not even Boko Haram is afraid of the mightless "O"s red line, that wasnt even drawn, not that it would matter.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#48999 May 9, 2014
Tader man wrote:
Climate change. Energy tax. Pollution. Climate change is way worse than the public is aware. Climate change. Crop failure. Food prices increasing. Every one should plant their potatoes now and hope for the best..
is it getting warmer or colder ? are we going to drown because i dont want to go that way. any idea on how long before we start to die off and how much do civilian tickets to the moon cost ? i have a jar full of zinc pennies. will i able to barter with those or whats the deal man. im worried now.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#49000 May 9, 2014
who did you vote for last presidential elections ? im just wondering...thats all.
George

Elizabeth, WV

#49001 May 9, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
who did you vote for last presidential elections ? im just wondering...thats all.
I refuse to answer that question even though I dont think it was meant for me.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#49002 May 9, 2014
tater man .... http://www.missilebases.com/osagecity just in case i went ahead and gave em a down payment. plenty of acres land for growing potatoes and hoping for the best.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#49003 May 9, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>I refuse to answer that question even though I dont think it was meant for me.
dead on george. lol
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#49004 May 9, 2014
when i lived in europe for 4 years we ate a lot of potatoes. and stinking cabbage. i dont want that anymore. what else should i plant.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#49005 May 9, 2014
well hell, if nobodys up this late for me to mess with then im going to walk over to the 7-11 store. dont worry, its only a block away. i will leave my side arm at home. is that ok with you liberals ? i wouldnt want any libbys yelling real loud ,,HES GOT A GUN !
liar George

United States

#49006 May 10, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>I refuse to answer that question even though I dont think it was meant for me.
isn't it past your bedtime George? You voted Obama didn't you?
get a life

Ashburn, VA

#49007 May 10, 2014
Get a life-watch C S P A N
thats rich

Oak Hill, WV

#49008 May 10, 2014
get a life wrote:
Get a life-watch C S P A N
some moron on topix telling someone else to "get a life". LMAO. That has to be the joke of the year.
Mgtn Res

“Leg Humper!”

Since: Oct 13

Bad Dog! Bad Dog!

#49009 May 10, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah it is probably too late now. Obama once again is clueless with his thumb up his as$. Blunder after blunder. Hundreds of innocent little girls kidnapped by Muslim filth that is "on the run" and Obama doesnt do jack shti. Not even Boko Haram is afraid of the mightless "O"s red line, that wasnt even drawn, not that it would matter.
Sounds like more noogies for the Coward in Chief. No wonder he has very little hair on his head.
1 post removed
John

United States

#49011 May 10, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, Goo, focus. What is your point? I looked at your three sites. I saw a few kidnapping stories, nothing that said Nigeria had requested aid. Just general stories on what happened and Jonathan making his excuses. I gave links for stories to show that I had looked for confirmation of John's assertion that Nigeria had made multiple requests for help, though he supplied no links suporting his statement. it doesn't matter if they're liberal sites or not, or only so in your fevered mind. Nothing I have seen this evening says that Nigeria made multiple requests for help.
I used to read Drudge Report until about eight years ago. It just got too annoying for me.
http://m.smh.com.au/world/nigerian-president-...

http://www.relevantmagazine.com/slices/nigeri...
2 posts removed
Tader man

Charleston, WV

#49014 May 10, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>is it getting warmer or colder ? are we going to drown because i dont want to go that way. any idea on how long before we start to die off and how much do civilian tickets to the moon cost ? i have a jar full of zinc pennies. will i able to barter with those or whats the deal man. im worried now.
Parts of he USA the bread basket of the world is getting colder. parts are getting hotter Tornadoes and drought in some places, no rain in other places, to much rain in other places,.. Their will be drownings because of floods..If we switch to the tader standard You will ahead of the game. Take your pennies to Benders and sell them and go to Burnside's and buy seed taders. Forget about the Moon because.taders won't grow on the Moon. Don't forget to put bug dust on the dirt before you plant your taders. Also I suggest planting green beans and buy some canning jars when you are at Burnside's. A hand dug well would be suggested. You have a few days left to get them taders in the ground. Make sure you put a fence around your tader patch so the deer don't eat them. Also get a big mean dog and a AK 47 and pump shot gun so the X pill heads soon to be tader heads won't steal your taders.. If you follow my advice you could become rich. I'm the tader man and I approved this message..

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#49015 May 10, 2014
John wrote:
<quoted text>i provided the evidence that they asked for help. If Hillary had not refused to declare them a terrorist group for political reasons, we would be much further along on this. But of course, political decisions will always out weigh safety, security and economics in this administration.
We most definitely lost some time because of this administration.
You also think a man lived to be 950 years old. You're an idiot.
Kevin

Charleston, WV

#49016 May 10, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
when i lived in europe for 4 years we ate a lot of potatoes. and stinking cabbage. i dont want that anymore. what else should i plant.
Green beans.
Tader man

Charleston, WV

#49017 May 10, 2014
I doubt if he likes green beans either.
1 post removed
John

United States

#49019 May 10, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You also think a man lived to be 950 years old. You're an idiot.
ok I'm an idiot. I'm in the 3rd grade and you called me an idiot and I'm crying uncontrollably.

You believe this world was formed by an explosion from nothing yet you don't think life expectancies could have changed over the years. Now which one of those is the most far fetched?
Many people like you just simply don't believe in things that other men can't draw pictures and explain to you. It's a deficiency that can probably be overcome

Please don't call me names anymore. It scares me and makes me tremble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josephine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stoco gym Fri KELLY 1
Hate west virginia Thu Yuck 9
Stephanie Gomez (Jun '16) Thu D I c k 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Myopinion 4,403
best fireman in the area (Jun '10) Thu What 53
New football coach ? Feb 14 Fan 1
Odd Music Thread (Apr '14) Feb 11 Musikologist 10

Josephine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance