Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#39495 Feb 1, 2014
Holmes wrote:
<quoted text>
What is up with you jackazz conservatives being so angry all the time? Anger is the reason conservatives don't comprehend nor discuss anything coherently and why you have late night comedians making fun of your types all the time, also comedy has a liberal bias. Anger clouds judgement., you, leighla and Rdge Runr needs anger management.
No I graduated HS when I was 17, more than a couple decades ago, whats up with your hypocrisy in regards to name calling?
I do not believe for one second you have graduated high school. I would say you are closer to high school age than any of us on here. You started with the name calling I defended myself. Leave Rdge Runr alone he is my conservative buddy ROFL
Hah

Clemmons, NC

#39496 Feb 1, 2014
lOLOLollolol ..........
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#39497 Feb 1, 2014
Holmes wrote:
<quoted text>
You are grasping at straws trying to be relevant in a discussion you are not qualified for, in other words, shup azzklown.
Pot meet kettle. This is what you consider a debate ROFL
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#39498 Feb 1, 2014
Holmes wrote:
<quoted text>
What is up with you jackazz conservatives being so angry all the time? Anger is the reason conservatives don't comprehend nor discuss anything coherently and why you have late night comedians making fun of your types all the time, also comedy has a liberal bias. Anger clouds judgement., you, leighla and Rdge Runr needs anger management.
No I graduated HS when I was 17, more than a couple decades ago, whats up with your hypocrisy in regards to name calling?
I'm not the one calling people names, you are and so are other liberals here. Name calling is done when one is angry. Looks like you and your fellow liberals are the angry ones.
Asking if one is still in high school is not name calling. Why would that upset you?

Talk about incoherent...this post of yours is incoherent gibberish.

Hey "one damm liberal" you better correct Holmes post...there are loads of errors. You don't want to come off as being biased now do you?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#39499 Feb 1, 2014
Go team wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again spewing your stupid crap so you can draw in your bunch of cult following wrong all the time loser friends. Bushes wars were not illegal. The situation in Iraq may have been exaggerated leading to the war but it has never been proved illegal. So you are blowing smoke again just like you do when you speak of police officers stating they are all bad. You are a snake oil salesman as well as a snake in the grass. You dwell on the very worst of human nature and you and your friends are nothing but liars believing lies. You refuse to understand what caused the economy to go south and don't want to know. I don't give one hoot about Republicans or Democrates but I am capable of understanding deregulation by Clinton and how people were sold homes they could not afford. Credit default swap ring any bells? If you are going to make a point, try doing it by using facts and not stupid blanket childish statement that leave no room for debate. You obviously work with other peoples money lining your own pockets by manipulating and telling half truths or outright lies. You chaff my ass. You are like a stupid slobbery ass drunk.
"Exaggerating" when it causes a million deaths is a war crime.

Torture is a war crime.

Both are illegal. The wars were illegal. The president is an ADMITTED INTERNATIONAL WAR CRIMINAL.

Now it's Clinton's fault Bush destroyed the economy. Hilarious.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#39500 Feb 1, 2014
Dont look back wrote:
<quoted text> How do you explain how George Bush Won the Presidency, and got elected a second term? Be explicate as you can.
Jeb was governor of the state and appointed the secretary who stopped a mandatory recount in the biggest election debacle in US history, giving the presidency to his brother. Bush lost the popular vote as well. He then ran as an incumbent president.

Jeb will not only have to answer for this shit, but will also have to defend his brother's admitted war crimes. Those aren't things he can do.

Believe me, if it wasn't for his war criminal brother, Jeb would not only run, but could likely win (if his party wasn't in shambles).
Holmes

Princeton, WV

#39501 Feb 1, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the one calling people names, you are and so are other liberals here. Name calling is done when one is angry. Looks like you and your fellow liberals are the angry ones.
Asking if one is still in high school is not name calling. Why would that upset you?
Hey "one damm liberal" you better correct Holmes post...there are loads of errors. You don't want to come off as being biased now do you?
If you are not calling people names what do you call this, silly teabagger?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/welch-wv/TCMJ...

cant have it both ways, turdbrain

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#39502 Feb 1, 2014
Gotta re-post. Still no answer. Any of you guys have one?

Why do you call yourselves conservatives? What do you conserve? We know it isn't the environment. We know it can't be money - your last administration was the most reckless-spending in history, draining our entire treasury for illegal wars and giving tax cuts to the obscenely rich. You also spent $24 billion on over 45 votes to repeal laws that couldn't be repealed. We also know it isn't the government's size - your last administration grew government more than any in history. We know it isn't intrusion - you constantly try to decide how many kids women can have, what poor people are allowed to eat and what contraceptives are moral or immoral.

Where's the "conservation" in "conservative?" What are you conserving?

“Imagine Peace”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#39503 Feb 1, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the one calling people names, you are and so are other liberals here. Name calling is done when one is angry. Looks like you and your fellow liberals are the angry ones.
Holmes, Leighla should be capitalized (although that could have been a typo). I miss the shift key myself sometimes. The use of z for s in jackazz is a necessary convention to avoid tripping any automatic censors.
It's Another Damn Liberal, not one damm liberal. There are lots of us. It must be a vast left-wing conspiracy.
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#39504 Feb 1, 2014
This bacon poster has become so predictable with his Bush obsessions that he has become a complete bore and is not even worth responding to.

Would one of you liberals tell him that it is 2014, not 2000-2008, and that Bush has not been in the White House for YEARS. Tell him a democrat is in the White House.

Poor guy. Lost a good many years somewhere along the way.
Holmes

Princeton, WV

#39505 Feb 1, 2014
Leighla wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not believe for one second you have graduated high school. I would say you are closer to high school age than any of us on here. You started with the name calling I defended myself. Leave Rdge Runr alone he is my conservative buddy ROFL
Your opinion isn't worth a penny, it has no effect on me whatsoever. I am gone, I got other things to do, so whine away, dolt.
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#39506 Feb 1, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>You're so stupid that you admit that you 're stupid. Now that's stupid. What a moron!
Holmes, I wasn't calling him a name..I was agreeing with him. After all, he is the one that called himself stupid. That's not name calling. It would be the same if you called yourself stupid, I would agree, that doesn't mean I called you a name. I just agreed. Big difference.
Just saying

Ashburn, VA

#39507 Feb 1, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
"Exaggerating" when it causes a million deaths is a war crime.
Torture is a war crime.
Both are illegal. The wars were illegal. The president is an ADMITTED INTERNATIONAL WAR CRIMINAL.
Now it's Clinton's fault Bush destroyed the economy. Hilarious.
Yeah that giant surplus he left was a real b*tch, good thing George W. took care of that in a hurry.
Holmes

Princeton, WV

#39508 Feb 1, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>Holmes, I wasn't calling him a name..I was agreeing with him. After all, he is the one that called himself stupid. That's not name calling. It would be the same if you called yourself stupid, I would agree, that doesn't mean I called you a name. I just agreed. Big difference.
You called him stupid and a moron, dullard. Keep digging that hole.
Leighla

Clarksburg, WV

#39509 Feb 1, 2014
Holmes wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion isn't worth a penny, it has no effect on me whatsoever. I am gone, I got other things to do, so whine away, dolt.
At least I have an opinion and some facts . I believe the dolt should be awarded to you.
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#39510 Feb 1, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Holmes, Leighla should be capitalized (although that could have been a typo). I miss the shift key myself sometimes. The use of z for s in jackazz is a necessary convention to avoid tripping any automatic censors.
It's Another Damn Liberal, not one damm liberal. There are lots of us. It must be a vast left-wing conspiracy.
You didn' t do a very good job of proof reading Holmes post. You missed......what's not whats and need not needs.

If you are going to go around correcting posts, try to be consistent! Otherwise you have no business doing it....
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#39511 Feb 1, 2014
four versus thousands wrote:
<quoted text>. You are welcome. Yes I'm so stupid and you are so smart. Do you feel good now?
Here ya go Holmes. The poster that called himself stupid. I just agreed. And with that I am done with this silly subject.

“Imagine Peace”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#39512 Feb 1, 2014
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>Here ya go Holmes. The poster that called himself stupid. I just agreed. And with that I am done with this silly subject.
Now you are free to answer Bacon Hater's question. What are Conservatives conservative about?

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#39513 Feb 1, 2014
Julia wrote:
This bacon poster has become so predictable with his Bush obsessions that he has become a complete bore and is not even worth responding to.
Would one of you liberals tell him that it is 2014, not 2000-2008, and that Bush has not been in the White House for YEARS. Tell him a democrat is in the White House.
Poor guy. Lost a good many years somewhere along the way.
Keep pretending the Bush disasters left with the disaster that was Bush. That's why people laugh at you.

What is there to respond to? You're an ignorant tea bagger. None of you have ever had a response.
hey

Morgantown, WV

#39514 Feb 1, 2014
Holmes wrote:
<quoted text>What is up with you jackazz conservatives being so angry all the time? Anger is the reason conservatives don't comprehend nor discuss anything coherently and why you have late night comedians making fun of your types all the time, also comedy has a liberal bias. Anger clouds judgement., you, leighla and Rdge Runr needs anger management.

Making fun of your types? What are you racist?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josephine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
possible gas leak within sophia. 1 hr WVSHADOW 1
Sophia police sued again for beating one of its... 13 hr Sophia resident 1
you know Mar 29 begeebers 5
Speeders Mar 27 moved from there ... 6
bubby norris Mar 26 just so u know 2
Norma Mar 26 Oh yea 5
Stephen Smith Mar 25 Not a fan 2
Josephine Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web