Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#38446 Jan 23, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on her age and appearance.
BITCHn/

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#38447 Jan 23, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a waste of time because you're making it one. Spouting assertions, rejecting data, and then saying you won is not a debate.
It's like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what happens, he's going to knock the pieces down, shit on the board and strut around like he won.
George

Pine River, WI

#38448 Jan 23, 2014
When someone cant even debate the validity of their own opinion it shows one of 2 things.They are a complete idiot who cant think for themselves, only repeat what they are told by someone else, or they know their opinion lacks credibility and cant be defended in an adult and intelligent discussion.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#38449 Jan 23, 2014
Dont look back wrote:
<quoted text> Your and ANAL BITCHn.
English is tough. You've gotta want it, bro.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#38450 Jan 23, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Spouting assertions? Such as what? The only assertion I made at this point was from YOUR OWN LINK. Duh. Rejecting data? We hadnt even got that far. You are clearly unable to debate and only want to lecture. You are unable to think for yourself and can only repeat what someone else has already said. You cant think and reason on your own or you wouldnt have just up and quit because I pointed out that your own link acknowledges that the planet stopped warming 16 years ago. You then make excuses like "I would said this or that" , kinda like the narcissists tactic of falsely claiming I said things I never did. You cant even admit the simplest of truths if it might you think it might remotely work against your agenda or doesnt fit into your alarmist playbook. When you grow up and can actually think for yourself and want to discuss, not lecture maybe we can try again. I am sorry if our conversation showed how seriously (and I mean seriously) narcissistic and mentally ill your friend is, but there is help available for him if he wants it.
It's simple. There are two sides. One has a mountain of verifiable, repeatable, observable evidence to support it.

The other doesn't.
1 post removed

Since: Sep 13

Ravenswood

#38452 Jan 23, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's called hillbilly English. Lol
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#38453 Jan 23, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
The question is, why are you so ANAL? BITCHn. Is it because of the melt down?

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#38454 Jan 23, 2014
George wrote:
When someone cant even debate the validity of their own opinion it shows one of 2 things.They are a complete idiot who cant think for themselves, only repeat what they are told by someone else, or they know their opinion lacks credibility and cant be defended in an adult and intelligent discussion.
It isn't an opinion to be validated. It is scientific fact versus conjecture.
George

Pine River, WI

#38455 Jan 23, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
It's simple. There are two sides. One has a mountain of verifiable, repeatable, observable evidence to support it.
The other doesn't.
Yeah we know, you are a narcissist and whatever you say is the way it is. You decide who is a Democrat, what their opinions are, you decide what is verifiable, repeatable, observable. You are right, everyone else is wrong. End of story. With you of course their is no need for discussion because you are always right no matter what. What YOU say goes. It seems clear ADL just pretended to want to actually discuss the issue and that you think he is an idiot who cant defend his own opinion and needs you to do it for him, hence you constant unwanted interjections into our discussion. You cant let others discuss things on their own, you severe narcissism makes that impossible. YOU have to be the center of the discussion because YOUR opinions are right, as always. Get help dude, you are a freak with a mental problem so severe I guarantee you can not function in life like a normal person. You continue to put it on display for all to see how sick you really are. DOnt believe me? Show this forum to a psychiatrist, you are disturbed. TEXTBOOK NARCISSIST.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#38456 Jan 23, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Spouting assertions? Such as what?
You assert either:

A. That the past 16 years debunks 500,000 years worth of climate data or;

B, That there will be a divergence in the CO2-temperature correlation in the immediate future.

Both are assertions not based in any science and both are completely absurd.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#38457 Jan 23, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah we know, you are a narcissist and whatever you say is the way it is. You decide who is a Democrat, what their opinions are, you decide what is verifiable, repeatable, observable. You are right, everyone else is wrong. End of story. With you of course their is no need for discussion because you are always right no matter what. What YOU say goes. It seems clear ADL just pretended to want to actually discuss the issue and that you think he is an idiot who cant defend his own opinion and needs you to do it for him, hence you constant unwanted interjections into our discussion. You cant let others discuss things on their own, you severe narcissism makes that impossible. YOU have to be the center of the discussion because YOUR opinions are right, as always. Get help dude, you are a freak with a mental problem so severe I guarantee you can not function in life like a normal person. You continue to put it on display for all to see how sick you really are. DOnt believe me? Show this forum to a psychiatrist, you are disturbed. TEXTBOOK NARCISSIST.
Unfortunately George, you aren't the only reader of this forum. There aren't one-on-ones here. Other people are reading your ignorance, and it's all of our duties to demean it wherever and whenever it arises. Everyone else manages to scroll down when is they dislike my shit. Why not you?
George

Pine River, WI

#38458 Jan 23, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You assert either:
A. That the past 16 years debunks 500,000 years worth of climate data or;
B, That there will be a divergence in the CO2-temperature correlation in the immediate future.
Both are assertions not based in any science and both are completely absurd.
Physically and mentally unable to control yourself. Textbook narcissist. ANd more of the old tactic you fall back on, "you claim that I claimed(insert lie here). Get help, you are a freaking weirdo.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#38459 Jan 23, 2014
http://theadvocates.org/quiz/quiz.php #

Pretty cool. Take this quiz, and you might be surprised. I wasn't - DEAD LEFT.

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#38460 Jan 23, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Physically and mentally unable to control yourself. Textbook narcissist. ANd more of the old tactic you fall back on, "you claim that I claimed(insert lie here). Get help, you are a freaking weirdo.
George, calling someone a narcissist at the same time you're telling them that Topix is reserved just for them is a little weird. Kind of like pretending climate science has been debunked, but having no evidence to suggest it.
please stop

Richmond, VA

#38461 Jan 23, 2014
No George. You're the one that needs help. You spew out garbage and expect everyone to believe in your unfounded statements and then call people narcissists.
Dont look back

Charleston, WV

#38462 Jan 23, 2014
bacon hater is as ANAL, as BITCHn is as annoy

“Save light, save coal.”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#38463 Jan 23, 2014
GOProud co-founder gives up, leaves Republican Party
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/01/22/1271...

Arctic warmth - unprecedented in 44,000 years, reveals ancient moss
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/01/22/1271...
1 post removed
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#38465 Jan 23, 2014
Well Duh wrote:
Melissa.......Obama created no jobs and the jobs you refer to is mostly part time and low paying jobs. How about all the green jobs with his so called czars that all went belly up? What about a five year average of above 7% unemployment? What about 48% of Americans on some kind of entitlement program? What about when he started we were 9 trillion in national debt and now we are 17 trillion and rising? They are predicting we will be 20 trillion by the time he leaves office. I believe it for it took less then 5 years for Obama to add 8 trillion. So when is Obama going to be a leader and man up instead of looking for excuses?
9 trillion to 17 trillion. how many years did that take ? 50 or 60 ?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#38466 Jan 23, 2014
romney calls them the 47 percenters. sucking on obama tit. i cant wait till we can vote online. we need to buttt cluck the mexican fence climbers and the other project/getto crowd.(many of whom dont know how to read or have computers). ;) <hehe

“Our founders”

NEVER COMPLIED

#38467 Jan 23, 2014
Dont look back wrote:
bacon hater is as ANAL, as BITCHn is as annoy
Keep trying. I have faith in you. You're gonna pick up this English thing. Stick with the Adult Basic Education Classes in the evenings. Stick it out. You can do this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josephine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri ScaryClown 4,472
News Craig L. Dorsey - Ghent Volunteer Fire Department (Feb '07) Apr 16 Sam K 12
What has happened To Paul Masley (May '17) Apr 8 Oldballfieldbandito 2
Paul Masley (Jun '16) Apr 8 MercerCountyOutlaw 7
Prettiest woman in Southern Wv (Sep '16) Mar 24 Beckley 3
What happened to donna boyd? Mar '18 Jack 5
Josephine Music Thread (Jun '16) Oct '17 Musikologist 3

Josephine Jobs

Personal Finance

Josephine Mortgages