Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
The Truth

Charleston, WV

#36344 Jan 2, 2014
Melissa Harris The 2nd wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's a root for failure! That's what you people are about. If you think it's not good, come up with something better, but NO, you friggin people want Obama to fail! Why don't you come up with solutions instead of running everything down! I'm sorry, I really don't don't understand your thinking. If Obama fails, which he won't, that's bad for our country. Why not come up with ideas to improve things instead of trying to go against Obama, which, has not worked.
. Republicans have been talking about getting a health care plan done in this country for over twenty years that I can recall. But when it comes down to go to work all the people got was lip service. Now that we got one its all wrong. Give me a break. If you are from West Virginia keep voting Republican and you will get what you deserve sooner than later. There is a difference between being misinformed, uneducated, and just plain ignorant. Think people.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#36345 Jan 2, 2014
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>. Republicans have been talking about getting a health care plan done in this country for over twenty years that I can recall. But when it comes down to go to work all the people got was lip service. Now that we got one its all wrong. Give me a break. If you are from West Virginia keep voting Republican and you will get what you deserve sooner than later. There is a difference between being misinformed, uneducated, and just plain ignorant. Think people.
Exactly. Know that Melissa was being sarcastic in her first sentence though. She, like most Americans, understands the importance of fixing our failed healthcare system and is willing to work to see it succeed. And the GOP has been trying to solve our healthcare crisis for 45 years and always failed. Now that they failed to STOP healthcare reform (at a cost of around $25 BILLION) and have ZERO ideas to fix anything, they pretend it was fine.

Then they wonder why they've lost 5 out of the last 6 presidential elections going back over 20 years, have a 9 percent approval rating and are the laughingstock of the nation.
Jimmy Kevin Love

Matawan, NJ

#36346 Jan 2, 2014
If you ask me everyone here is a "teabagger" but in the nuts too face kind of way!
The truth

Charleston, WV

#36347 Jan 2, 2014
You see this plan didn't give the wealthy insurance company's the advantages of not having to insure folks with pre-exsisting conditions.Caps on expenses when you reach your certain financial limits. And a host of other advantages that the Republican party would of loved to give to the insurance company's. Its basically pretty simple, I learned this when I as in jr. high school, if you are wealthy vote Republican they will help you keep your money. If you are poor or middle class or aspiring to get to the middle class you vote Democrat. Now I'm not gettin into name callin here like some do, but I honestly believe at its core politics for the voter at the national level is that simple. Read a book people please. I believe our founding fathers having the tools we now have available would encourage people to be educated to a certain level to have the right and privelige to vote. We have some of the poorest people in the country in these mountains and yet often vote Republican on the national level. I personally don't understand it but you get what you ask for I guess.
George

United States

#36348 Jan 2, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
So the fact that healthcare costs have risen less in the past year than ever on record is a coincidence?
Wow.
I am still waiting for some evidence of this claim or is it just another one of your made up lies?
George

United States

#36349 Jan 2, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
George, stop lying and pretending you aren't rooting for failure. Everything your party does is a failure..
So everything the Democrats do is a failure? Hmmm your words not mine.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#36350 Jan 2, 2014
The truth wrote:
We have some of the poorest people in the country in these mountains and yet often vote Republican on the national level. I personally don't understand it but you get what you ask for I guess.
Guns and gays. That's why.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#36351 Jan 2, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>I am still waiting for some evidence of this claim or is it just another one of your made up lies?
I don't do evidence with you George. You think Judith Curry is a climate change expert even though she works for BP. There's literally 10,000 scientists that provide a half million years' worth of evidence for man's role in climate change, and you pretend it's all a conspiracy. Understanding evidence requires logic. And you don't have any. But you can research it yourself. Like I said, both parties acknowledge our rate of healthcare cost inflation has slowed more than ever recorded. But they also agree with climate change science. So it's all like arguing the benefits of financial planning with someone who doesn't finance or planning. It's all you bro. Google your ass off.
George

Charleston, WV

#36352 Jan 2, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
OH. MY. GOD. And I don't even use that term. So, HOLY SHIT!!!
George MUST watch the NSA hilariousness.
http://youtu.be/t27ie4qFlXM
There is a big difference between what GWB did and Obama did. You want to claim all the Constitutional violations started under Bush, but you have absolutely NO evidence to back that up. It is just another lie to place the blame o Bush. That is you strategy for every single thing Obama does that gets criticized. It was either Bush's fault of Bush did it too so it doesnt matter that Obama does it also(even if he promised he wouldnt). OBama took what Bush was doing and expanded it to the point of being blatantly illegal, even though his pre-election promises said otherwise. If we actually got the president Obama promised to be BEFORE the election he probably would be a pretty damn good president. LOL

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#36353 Jan 2, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>So everything the Democrats do is a failure? Hmmm your words not mine.
Stop editing peoples' posts. That's worse than your lies you get caught in weekly. If you're a democrat, I'm an astronaut. And a cowboy. And a army man. And a doctor. And a professor. And Sherlock Holmes. And a professional cricket player.
George

Charleston, WV

#36354 Jan 2, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't do evidence with you George. You think Judith Curry is a climate change expert even though she works for BP. There's literally 10,000 scientists that provide a half million years' worth of evidence for man's role in climate change, and you pretend it's all a conspiracy. Understanding evidence requires logic. And you don't have any. But you can research it yourself. Like I said, both parties acknowledge our rate of healthcare cost inflation has slowed more than ever recorded. But they also agree with climate change science. So it's all like arguing the benefits of financial planning with someone who doesn't finance or planning. It's all you bro. Google your ass off.
Hahahahahaha I KNEW IT, You lied and just made it up, as per usual. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
George

Charleston, WV

#36355 Jan 2, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop editing peoples' posts. That's worse than your lies you get caught in weekly. If you're a democrat, I'm an astronaut. And a cowboy. And a army man. And a doctor. And a professor. And Sherlock Holmes. And a professional cricket player.
And if your are a honest person with an ounce of integrity and half a brain I am the Pope.

“Comey is my new”

Since: Oct 13

favorite homey!

#36356 Jan 2, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>I am still waiting for some evidence of this claim or is it just another one of your made up lies?
Don't bother Bacon Hater Race Baiter, he is busy calculating insurance premium rates and calling republicans tea baggers who hate African-Americans, Gays, and women's vaginas.
George

Charleston, WV

#36357 Jan 2, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't bother Bacon Hater Race Baiter, he is busy calculating insurance premium rates and calling republicans tea baggers who hate African-Americans, Gays, and women's vaginas.
He is thinking up his next set of lies to push his agenda. One thing about Bacoliar, if he claims someone else claimed something, you can bet it is a lie. Whether it be Topix chatters, scientists, whatever it may be. Whatever he says they claim is 99% of the time a made up lie. What started out as a false claim by Obama of "97%" I bet by tonight it is 99.999999999% of all scientists that ever lived swear on their dead mothers grave that manmade co2 will destroy the planet by 2020 by turning it into a huge fireball of toxic gas. LMAO

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#36358 Jan 2, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahahahaha I KNEW IT, You lied and just made it up, as per usual. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Yes George. Me, the GOP, the democrats, all the economists and the entire health care finance authority all made it up. Same with climate change.

You caught everyone again, you wiley old man with no education. How'd you get so smart? And I know it wasn't reading. So tell us!

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#36359 Jan 2, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey res, you definitely ned to check on your plan before you cut any checks. The primary rule of Obamacare premiums is that they cannot exceed 10 percent of your income annually. That's be 6 grand a year. There's an error somewhere, and judging by the evidence before me, it's on your end.
George

Charleston, WV

#36360 Jan 2, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes George. Me, the GOP, the democrats, all the economists and the entire health care finance authority all made it up. Same with climate change.
You caught everyone again, you wiley old man with no education. How'd you get so smart? And I know it wasn't reading. So tell us!
Refer to post 36357, the one above yours. You claim they claim. ROFLMFAO
George

Charleston, WV

#36361 Jan 2, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
So the fact that healthcare costs have risen less in the past year than ever on record is a coincidence?
Wow.
STILL waiting on the evidence of this claim. Guess it will be like last time I asked for evidence from you or Spacey.... I am still waiting..... because you LIED and made it up. These are the kinda "facts" you demand people believe. LMAO
George

Charleston, WV

#36362 Jan 2, 2014
Hooooorray for Magpul. They can add one more customer just for backing their beliefs with action instead of being hypocrites like so many are.
==========

CHEYENNE, Wyo.(AP)-- One of the country's largest producers of ammunition magazines for guns is leaving Colorado and moving operations to Wyoming and Texas because of new state laws that include restrictions on how many cartridges a magazine can hold.

Erie, Colo.-based Magpul Industries Corp. announced Thursday that it was moving its production, distribution and shipping operations to Cheyenne and its headquarters to Texas, making good on a vow it made to leave Colorado during last year's gun control debate.

"Moving operations to locations that support our culture of individual liberties and personal responsibility is important," Magpul CEO Richard Fitzpatrick said in a statement.
George

Charleston, WV

#36363 Jan 2, 2014
How cow it is cold outside. Someone better fire up a couple more coal power plants before I freeze to death. If it gets much colder all the CO2 will turn to dry ice and drop out of the atmosphere. Hahahaha Now I get the manmade CO2 global warming doomsday nonsense. If it keeps getting colder all the CO2 will fall from the sky and kill us all like meteorites. Hahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josephine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 37 min Sundog512 1,554
New Police? (Jul '12) Aug 19 No one special 157
News Inmate Dies at Southern Regional Jail (May '08) Aug 19 Undercover45546 22
Joey Boling Aug 10 SMH 5
Felicia Smallwood Aug 9 Felicia Smallwood 11
Paul Masley Jul 30 Amanda 3
horny (May '14) Jul '16 Will 7

Josephine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance