Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#25470 Sep 30, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
<quoted text> I know the liberals are the ones that want to give illegals the liscence. But that is ok for them to give crimminals rights. But something that makes sense and is not racist like Bacon Hater. He had a dumb line that if they did this to a white neighborhood. It is for the whole state no matter the color or financial staus.
No it isn't. Individual election boards are setting ID requirements and restricting access to polls county-by-county. Read what they did to the students at ECU. Most colleges are now facing a fight to be able to allow students to vote in elections where they attend school, regardless of where they are from (it's always been that way). But, since college kids read and aren't expecting black helicopters to swoop in for their guns anytime soon, they tend to vote democratic at about a 4-1 clip. So they're being subjected to all kinds of new restrictions invented by conservative boards to solve imaginary problems.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#25471 Sep 30, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater.....we already went through the gun permit card and student ID. Not all students are residents in that state. Are you that thick? I have worked in a bar and we do not accept student ID's for they are the easiest form to conterfiet. Get your head out of Obama's backside
So a state-issued Student ID is easier to counterfeit than an NRA registration card? Wow. Your imagination - if only it was set to solve problems that exist here, in reality.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#25472 Sep 30, 2013
just so you stupid libbys know ... nothing is going to happen if the government shuts down. republicans, independants, and tea party members are laughing at you goose stepping "seig heil" obama clones because you BELIEVE doom and gloom panty twisted obama feeding you a line of chit on MSNBC.
Huey

Beckley, WV

#25473 Sep 30, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
So a state-issued Student ID is easier to counterfeit than an NRA registration card? Wow. Your imagination - if only it was set to solve problems that exist here, in reality.
Where's Cabbage Head Meadows?
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#25474 Sep 30, 2013
Honestly i don't know, do they accept nra cards at bars?
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#25475 Sep 30, 2013
Nra represents republicans. students vote mostly democratic. Republicans want the voter i.d. law and decided the acceptable forms of i.d.
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25476 Sep 30, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
Honestly i don't know, do they accept nra cards at bars?
Nope
Well Duh

Harrisonburg, VA

#25477 Sep 30, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
They are nor accepting NRA cards. It should be a state issues pictured ID
Jane

Clarksburg, WV

#25478 Sep 30, 2013
I am actually surprised at the amount of people who are supporting the GOP. I think it will shock many.
George

United States

#25479 Sep 30, 2013
fitness-guru wrote:
just so you stupid libbys know ... nothing is going to happen if the government shuts down. republicans, independants, and tea party members are laughing at you goose stepping "seig heil" obama clones because you BELIEVE doom and gloom panty twisted obama feeding you a line of chit on MSNBC.
What is going to happen is Republicans are once again going to put thousands of people out of a job, all be it temporarily. They dont consider the lives they are damaging and the financial hardship they will cause when those people cant pay their mortgages or buy food. Their political grandstanding is more important to them then peoples lives.
Jane

Clarksburg, WV

#25480 Sep 30, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>What is going to happen is Republicans are once again going to put thousands of people out of a job, all be it temporarily. They dont consider the lives they are damaging and the financial hardship they will cause when those people cant pay their mortgages or buy food. Their political grandstanding is more important to them then peoples lives.
I do not see the Democrats trying either. You can cast the blame on all of them
George

United States

#25481 Sep 30, 2013
Jane wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not see the Democrats trying either. You can cast the blame on all of them
Obama won the election. The ACA is the law. They will not defund a law just because Republicans are throwing a fit because they dont have enough votes to repeal a law they dont like and they lost the election. This particular situation IS soley the fault of Republicans.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#25482 Sep 30, 2013
has anyone else given thought to the preparations surrounding FEMA region 3?(WV is included in the region)

if october 1 and immediate dates after come and go without a disaster, will people forget about all of this, laugh, and say "oh, that was another conspiracy theory, man the people who told me about it are CRAZY!"

I hope not but it is my prediction via simple psychological patterns of the average person indicates yes. Sheeple will get scared and then forget about it, being lulled back into a state of illusion that the government would never nothing scary could ever happen and those that say so are crazy conspiracy theorists.

Don't be one of those people. Continue to question FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security. As well as the NSA and our police force that is becoming increasingly intimidating. Ask why are we being spied on and to what extent.

Pay attention and question whether or not what you're being led to believe is true. Are we in danger? Has our country turned into a police state? Would the government betray the average American citizen to benefit the few in power?

Also scrutinize our foreign policies/wars that's going on. Hegemony much?( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hegemony ) << for those who don't know what that word means.

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/09/is-fema-r... <<< article about FEMA Region 3 incase you haven't heard.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#25483 Sep 30, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>What is going to happen is Republicans are once again going to put thousands of people out of a job, all be it temporarily. They dont consider the lives they are damaging and the financial hardship they will cause when those people cant pay their mortgages or buy food. Their political grandstanding is more important to them then peoples lives.
there are good politicians in both parties, as well as bad. What we need to do is figure out which politicians are morally corrupt and which ones are good people. Kick out the bad ones.

the two distinct parties don't mean much anymore. Just labels to keep American citizens arguing so we don't realize that pretty much everyone wants the same thing and how to achieve it.
beautifulmind

Athens, Greece

#25484 Sep 30, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Obama won the election. The ACA is the law. They will not defund a law just because Republicans are throwing a fit because they dont have enough votes to repeal a law they dont like and they lost the election. This particular situation IS soley the fault of Republicans.
Obama needs to be impeached and jailed. So does everyone in his cabinet... and GW Bush / his cabinet
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#25485 Sep 30, 2013
Gloom and doom? affordable healthcare is being compared to natzi Germany and every war and catastrophe known to man. Then you mock us over concern for jobs and economy by shutting the government down because you're afraid of job loss and economy over obamacare. In 21 hours of Teds production what New ideas were proposed? what amendments did he read to support his doomsday theories? Any suggestions on changes to amendments or financial advice on the debt ceiling? He decided to quote pop culture references to appease his base, quote a speech by a democrat given to teenagers, and read a children's book about a jerk that wouldn't try anything New then when he tried it he liked it. All this so he can deceive his party into believing that obamacare is not law so keep the donations flowing another year.
Huey

Beckley, WV

#25486 Sep 30, 2013
Put John Turner in office!

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#25487 Sep 30, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater......so your telling me that the poor and minorities can not get a free ID in 2 years time. And they are too stupid to figure out that they want to vote until the last day. Are you affraid to have a election with people who are smart enough to register and have ID? They are not taking their voting rights away. Again, two years to get a FREE ID. So not a burden on any finacially. If they move during that time you let them know. I have been doing it for years. What about you? And if you are against the potencial of voter fraud, then you sound scared. How does this not make sense? Because we already have identity theft. Why not the potencial of voter fraud especially with the immigration problem and their chances of both voter fraud and identity theft. If there was voter fraud and a liberal lost, you would be crying like the baby you are.
They have several times cried voter fraud. One time it when all the way to the US Supreme Court. Bush vs Gore. Four years later when it was Bush vs Kerry. But if it had been McCain vs Obama or Romney vs Obama, they would have cried racist.

Location hidden

#25488 Sep 30, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>So the party who sued to avoid a recount in 2000, now all of a sudden wants a "fair and accurate count?"
There is no voter fraud to combat. There are already Voter IDs (voter registration card - get one). This is voter suppression, and it's so obvious it't hilarious. You can use your NRA membership card, but not your school ID? Huh? Even funnier is the fact that not one of these ID laws are proposed in white neighborhoods - all colleges (read about what they've done to ECU students)and urban areas. Still funnier is this little tidbit - it won't work. You can strip away peoples' ability to vote, but it will just hurt you dumbasses in the long run. Plus, you're getting drubbed. Let's not pretend 10K here or 10K there is going to change the balance of power from rational Americans to wingnuts who think a race war is coming.
http://blog.ecu.edu/sites/dailyclips/blog/201...
Stupid, uneducated, backwoods, retards and people like meat blower shouldn't be allowed to vote anyway. Just because of principle. I think you should have to own property to vote. Because if you are not responsible enough to own a home, you are not responsible enough to vote.

Location hidden

#25489 Sep 30, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>Unless our guy is losing - then we want all counting stopped immediately, and we'll go to the Supreme Court to make sure it does.
Yeah and who bitched then. Who was crying voter fraud. I don't understand why the democrats wouldn't want this law. It would cut down on problems like 2000. No they just want a reason to bitch about everything. Dumb ass democrats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josephine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New haute at Princewick Post office 52 min Melony 9
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr Missy 4,200
Helen Music Thread (Dec '15) Aug 18 Wonder 7
Lions Den (Oct '10) Aug 16 Straight boy 17
what do you think about black diamond power? (Mar '09) Aug 12 Bertha Knowles 121
Drugs Aug 6 Fierco 1
sophia auction Aug 4 Star 2

Josephine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Josephine Mortgages