Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
George

United States

#24938 Sep 17, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Wall Street Journal also identifies NumbersUSA as one of a half dozen groups founded or funded by Tanton in order to stop immigration and promote population control.[18]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NumbersUSA
What a dumbass. You use a right-wing tea bagger anti-immigration organization for you immigration facts instead of... uh...the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency? I mean, they're kind of the people THAT GATHER THE NUMBERS.
And you still wonder why people laugh at you?
If you would learn to read and understand what you read and stop lying, you would see that regardless about MubersUSA being the source, they list their sources such as the Washington Post and DHSÂ’s Office of Immigration Statistics (OIS). Everything they say is backed up with facts and statistics given by reputable sources including the government itself. Whenever you dont like the truth you attack the messenger and but never dispute the message, because it is TRUE. Your mighty Obama inflated the numbers and you sir are a liar and an idiot.
2 posts removed
President Barry Obama

Nairobi, Kenya

#24941 Sep 17, 2013
I wish this bacon guy would stop using my name in is dumb rants. He is making me look bad.

I have the NSA on it.
1 post removed
George

United States

#24943 Sep 17, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your party are laughing from the powerless margins of society where you shake your bible and clean your guns waiting for imaginary race wars and secret black helicopters coming to get your guns. You guys are funnier, that's been decided.
How can you be AGAINST IMMIGRATION? This is a country of immigrants. Your family are immigrants. You came from immigration. Unreal how ignorant you are and yet still don;t recognize THIS IS WHY YOU CAN't WIN AN ELECTION.
Mt ancestors immigrated here LEGALLY.They werent law breaker like the people you defend. Being the liar and dishonest person you are I have no doubt your ancestors snuck in here as lying criminals. I have no problem if people come here legally. Criminals do not deserve to be here and should be deported.
President Barry Obama

Nairobi, Kenya

#24944 Sep 17, 2013
LOLLERBLADES wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking another vacation to your hometown again Barry? On the taxpayers dime no less?
Yeah *chuckles* don't have much time left. I'm here looking for my Birth Certificate. The real one.
1 post removed
Ole Uncle Joe

Fairmont, WV

#24946 Sep 17, 2013
Hey Barry, be careful you are about to trip over that damn red line! And Putin says that he is going to get you in a head lock and give you a noogie.
LongGone

Oakvale, WV

#24947 Sep 17, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama gave them what again? I know they gave Obama an admission that he has WMd's, agreed to give them all to the international community and agreed to sign the "never use" accord, but I didn;t hear what Obama gave them... Please, inform me. Sorry we didn't invade the wrong country like your man did.
The warships are still in position to protect and serve in case Syria and Russia do not follow through as agreed.
curious george

Mannington, WV

#24948 Sep 17, 2013
OK, got to break in and clear the air. The UN released its report on Syria and found conclusive proof that (1). Sarin gas was used and most importantly, (2). The delivery method was ground-to-ground missiles. I was trying to stay neutral, give everyone the benefit of the doubt and not jump to conclusions but the above evidence sure seems to lean strongly toward the Syrian military as the source of this attack. Think maybe Bashar's been caught with his pants down.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24949 Sep 17, 2013
As far a Syria, we are arming the rebels and Iran is training troops and sending them and weapons.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24950 Sep 17, 2013
I support neither side for both have terrorist conections. Let them kill each other and let jihad figure it out.
2 posts removed

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#24953 Sep 17, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess we know where Iraq's WMDs went!
Now be careful Lol, Meatie might get shook up. He spews the dumb ass democrat rhetoric that Iraq never had WMD's. An ignorant argument, but it's the best that the dumbocrats can do.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#24954 Sep 17, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess we know where Iraq's WMDs went!
Hahaha. A Bush apologist. You've got to love these people. Yeah, they're using Iraq's WMDs. Nevermind that Syria has been manufacturing chemical weapons since 1970. But hey, anything to make a war criminal look like he ONLY destroyed the economy and murdered a million innocent people instead of lying. Wow.

I've said it before, tea baggers. You guys aren't even bitching about the right thing. Obama is a hypocrite. He's all up in Assad's ass for war crimes, but he let a man who ADMITTED to committing war crimes like torture, as well as undeniable proof of producing false evidence and targeting civilians OFF THE HOOK, just because he's an American. If Obama is going to prosecute war criminals, he needs to prosecute all of them, even if they are living in exile in Bumfuct, Texas Whogivesashit, Wyoming.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#24955 Sep 17, 2013
Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now be careful Lol, Meatie might get shook up. He spews the dumb ass democrat rhetoric that Iraq never had WMD's. An ignorant argument, but it's the best that the dumbocrats can do.
Iraq did have WMDs. But they destroyed them in the 1990s, when the UN, CIA and British Intelligence communities SAID THEY DID.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#24956 Sep 17, 2013
George wrote:
<quoted text>Mt ancestors immigrated here LEGALLY.They werent law breaker like the people you defend. Being the liar and dishonest person you are I have no doubt your ancestors snuck in here as lying criminals. I have no problem if people come here legally. Criminals do not deserve to be here and should be deported.
What about the ones that came here legally, built homes and careers and families, and paperwork delays caused them to overstay their visas? Are they criminals that need to be deported and separated from their familes? What if they're employers of citizens? Still criminals? Is everything a one-size-fits-all problem with you guys? I mean, we know how you feel about blacks, gays, muslims, etc. Good thing you guys have no power outside your trailers. It would be one fuct up country. We like you like this though - it keeps you on the sidelines and it allows us to laugh at you without looking around. You're all in one, confined area of lunacy.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#24957 Sep 17, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraq did have WMDs. But they destroyed them in the 1990s, when the UN, CIA and British Intelligence communities SAID THEY DID.
Keep parroting the dumbocrat line Meaty.

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/09/02/flashback-...
3 posts removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24961 Sep 17, 2013
Bacon Hater....are you thick in the head? To start off we are talking about illegal immigrants. The second thing is that times have changed. Back then land was plenty as well as jobs. You call people teabaggers who seem to want to go back to the 50's but you want to go even further back when it comes to immigration. If the mexicants can not fight for their freedom and rights in their own country, then they are not a proud people as they claim. They should forget their heritage and speak english and burn their own flags.
1 post removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24963 Sep 17, 2013
Bacon Hater.......As far as people here on work visa and now it is delayed on paperwork to extend or become citizens. I do not care about them. They had a time limit and knew it. Just because they decided to set roots here when they knew they were limited makes them the idiots. They are entitled to nothing. Only jerkweeds like yourself believes in entitlements. Did the morons figured that the laws do not apply to them?
1 post removed

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#24965 Sep 17, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Bacon Hater.......As far as people here on work visa and now it is delayed on paperwork to extend or become citizens. I do not care about them. They had a time limit and knew it. Just because they decided to set roots here when they knew they were limited makes them the idiots. They are entitled to nothing. Only jerkweeds like yourself believes in entitlements. Did the morons figured that the laws do not apply to them?
Let's pretend. Your boss came here in 2009 and started a company where you were hired and support your family with the wages you earn (after all, immigrants are more likely to start successful businesses than born citizens). His paperwork is late. Nevermind him - you think you should lose your job as well as all of your fellow employees?

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#24966 Sep 17, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>"Most arguments against illegal immigration begin with the premise that the illegal don't pay income taxes, and that they therefore take more in services than they contribute. However, IRS estimates that about 6 million unauthorized immigrants file individual income tax returns each year.[22] Research reviewed by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office indicates that between 50 percent and 75 percent of unauthorized immigrants pay federal, state, and local taxes.[22] illegal immigrants are estimated to pay in about $7 billion per year into Social Security.[27] In addition, they spend millions of dollars per year, which supports the US economy and helps to create new jobs. The Texas State Comptroller reported in 2006 that the 1.4 million illegal immigrants in Texas alone added almost $18 billion to the state's budget, and paid $1.2 billion in state services they used.[28]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_impact_ ...

Stop being an idiot. Read for yourself. You don't have to have a social security card to pay taxes.
My question is they have to have either a SS number or a government identification number for taxes to be withheld. In order to get a SS number or a government ID number to be able to have taxes withheld they either have to be a citizen or a government approved status to work in the US. I used to have to have every potential employee fill out something called an I-9 form. That particular form has a place to put down a SS number or a government issued worker I D number. If they are a undocumented person they cannot be paying income taxes or property taxes. The only taxes they could pay is any kind of sales tax. But to pay sales tax, first, they have to have money to purchase anything and either be working illegally in the US or getting money from another person working legally. So you premise of an illegal immigrant paying taxes legally is wrong. If the are paying federal income taxes and are illegal they have either stolen a SS card, using someone else's SS number or using someone else's worker ID number. So illegal is illegal, regardless of your fake statistics. Yes they may be paying income taxes, but, only by identity theft. Also the last I looked that crime for citizens is a felony with a mandatory stiff fine and federal prison sentence. So I guess it is only A crime for US citizens to steal someone's identity. Are you stupid or what. Get a job moron.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#24967 Sep 17, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
My question is they have to have either a SS number or a government identification number for taxes to be withheld. In order to get a SS number or a government ID number to be able to have taxes withheld they either have to be a citizen or a government approved status to work in the US. I used to have to have every potential employee fill out something called an I-9 form. That particular form has a place to put down a SS number or a government issued worker I D number. If they are a undocumented person they cannot be paying income taxes or property taxes. The only taxes they could pay is any kind of sales tax. But to pay sales tax, first, they have to have money to purchase anything and either be working illegally in the US or getting money from another person working legally. So you premise of an illegal immigrant paying taxes legally is wrong. If the are paying federal income taxes and are illegal they have either stolen a SS card, using someone else's SS number or using someone else's worker ID number. So illegal is illegal, regardless of your fake statistics. Yes they may be paying income taxes, but, only by identity theft. Also the last I looked that crime for citizens is a felony with a mandatory stiff fine and federal prison sentence. So I guess it is only A crime for US citizens to steal someone's identity. Are you stupid or what. Get a job moron.
Not true at all. Most illegal immigrants who work and pay taxes simply overstay their visas. The IRS doesn't send back witholdings simply because a work or student visa expires. You guys should all get on the IRS, ICE, census bureau, all 50 states' tax departments and the Social Security Administration for putting out all these fake statistics. Dumbasses.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#24968 Sep 17, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>Can you not read? MOST OF THEM - not some of them - PAY TAXES, WORK and CONTRIBUTE. You DON'T NEED A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER TO PAY TAXES. There are lots of taxes they pay IN ADDITION to federal income taxes. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A CITIZEN TO GET A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER. Anyone who lawfully entered can get a social security number and work. They don't have to be citizens. If they overstay their Visa, they can still work and pay taxes. SIX MILLION OF THEM DO. They pay BILLIONS into social security, federal and state tax coffers and the economy as a whole. Do you think Wikipedia, the IRS, all 50 states' tax departments and Government Accounting Office are all LYING as part of a conspiracy to make you mad?

Illegal immigration is a problem. But they've duped you into these freak outs so you pay no mind on where tax money actually. They depend on you to be stupid, and they predicted correctly.
The statement that you just made is a lie. People that come here legally and get work visa's do not get a SS number. They get a immigrant visa work number, yes while they are here legally they pay into our SS program and income taxes. But what you fail to realize is when the visa runs out the employer is supposed to keep up with the expectation date on the visa's that run out and stop the employment of those with expired visa's. Not only is the employee in violation of federal law, the employer is in violation of federal law. The employer can be shut down and fined for every person with a expired visa working for them and also imprisonment. So if you take up for everybody including employers breaking the law where does it end. We are a nation of laws and should be followed or just become a country of anarchy. Take speed limit signs down even in school zones. Let everybody go around stabbing anyone the wish, but not shoot them, heaven forbid anyone having a gun in a country a democrat is running. Democrats aren't even classy enough to be called a dumbocrat, they should be called anarchacrats, retardocrats, moronicrats, or just short bus riders.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josephine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 13 min Weepy 2,876
Indictments 12 hr hottiecindy 3
rhodell police dpt Mon wyoming 6
Dale Farris (Sep '12) Sep 21 Tats 30
Nathan Shrewsbury from cOal city (Sep '13) Sep 21 Hdhdh 2
george barker (Mar '14) Sep 20 GOD 9
Sexiest woman in Southern Wv Area ? Sep 19 repair 3

Josephine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance