Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Coexist NOT

Charleston, WV

#24574 Sep 8, 2013
Obama loves the poor and he makes a 10,000 more a day
exil

Elkview, WV

#24575 Sep 8, 2013
disgusting!

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#24576 Sep 9, 2013
gay male wrote:
all of your are loosers give it a break both sides suck just like I do my guy lover

frig my lifes!
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#24577 Sep 9, 2013
Least think.... you do realize you named cities, don't you? Either you couldn't refute the fact that more welfare states are red, or you don't know your states from cities.
Weird Harold

Fairmont, WV

#24578 Sep 9, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
Least think.... you do realize you named cities, don't you? Either you couldn't refute the fact that more welfare states are red, or you don't know your states from cities.
The only competent democrat leader is Chris Christie, and he is trying to pass himself off as a republican.
war protester

Nitro, WV

#24579 Sep 9, 2013
gay male wrote:
all of your are loosers give it a break both sides suck just like I do my guy lover
When did bacon hater change his screen name?

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#24580 Sep 9, 2013
So you admit you're retarded?

Good, that's hte first step toward getting yourself institutionalized, Short Bus Harold.
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep talking about the short bus, making fun of special needs children. I thought that republicans were supposed to be the party of intolerance. With every post, your ignorance, racism, and intolerance show more and more. And by the way, I was talking to an individual the other day who was obviously a democrat. I knew this before he even spoke because his breath smelled so bad. Why don't you dirty, stinking filthy democrats brush your teeth and take a shower?

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#24581 Sep 9, 2013
You'll figure it out in time, Corky.
Least think wrote:
Half wit breed I meant to say
Spotted

Fairmont, WV

#24582 Sep 9, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
Least think.... you do realize you named cities, don't you? Either you couldn't refute the fact that more welfare states are red, or you don't know your states from cities.
Yes they are cities that are run in the ground by Democrats. By the way people in blue states are on welfare also. We are a welfare nation when will you REALIZE that.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#24583 Sep 9, 2013
Coexist NOT wrote:
Obama loves the poor and he makes a 10,000 more a day
*nod*
http://www.ijreview.com/2013/04/44766-conserv...

howz that hope & chaynge werkun owt four yuns?

http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...

frig my lifes
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#24584 Sep 9, 2013
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
The only competent democrat leader is Chris Christie, and he is trying to pass himself off as a republican.
Totally unrelated to what i said. Just because you don't want to claim one of your own is not shocking. Your whole party is quick to turn on each other, they don't even like themselves.
Jimmy Love

Springfield, NJ

#24585 Sep 9, 2013
Teatards are the worst of the public rats. They are stupid esp Weird Harold, that clown needs to be institutionalized. Bwahahahahaha!!!
Jimmy Love

Springfield, NJ

#24586 Sep 9, 2013
Chris Christie likes doughnuts a lot, yep he is a republitard.
George

United States

#24587 Sep 9, 2013
Christian Science Monitor
Scott Peterson 32 minutes ago

As a primary backer of the Syrian government, Iran has argued vehemently against US airstrikes, warned that sectarian "fire" will spread, and that jihadi rebels may have been behind the Aug. 21 chemical weapons attack that US officials say killed more than 1,400 people near Damascus.

According to leaked diplomatic correspondence, Iran has been warning Washington since July 2012 that Sunni rebel fighters have acquired chemical weapons, and called on the US to send “an immediate and serious warning” to rebel groups not to use them.

In a letter acquired by The Christian Science Monitor that was sent sometime in the spring, Iran told American officials that, as a "supporter" of the rebels, the US would be held responsible for any rebel use of chemical weapons.

Iran amplified those year-old warnings over the weekend in its strongest public comments to date linking the rebels with a chemical weapons, echoing Russia's dismissal of American assurances that President Bahar al-Assad's forces were to blame. The comments come as the US Congress prepares to vote on military strikes.

We all knew it was the rebels except Obama and Kerry. The liar in chief, will continue with his lies(so will the puppet Kerry) and push an attack. His ego will let him do nothing else.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#24588 Sep 9, 2013
Jimmy Love wrote:
Chris Christie likes doughnuts a lot, yep he is a republitard.
*nod*

frig my lifes
Open eyes

Ashburn, VA

#24589 Sep 9, 2013
George Zimmerman was taken into police custody today for threatening his estranged wife and her father at her parents home with a gun. Maybe they were dressed like Thugs and he was standing his ground. He's so heroic.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24590 Sep 9, 2013
Obama set up six interviews to pleaed his case to the American people. But latest polls show that even more Americans do not want to strike Syria. So Obama has decided to interfere with Americans and tie up all television to try and gain support to attack Syria. Even his sheeple are starting to question him with all the reports coming out. Plus Putin kicked him in the balls by offering a peaceful solution and Syria said they are inclined to accept Russia's offer. Can Obama look any worse?
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24591 Sep 9, 2013
Syria has again warned the US that if they attack, there would be retailate and so would their allies. Can you say all out global terrorism? Both sides are linked to terrorist and Obama still wants to shoot across the bow. Plus Russia and the rest of the middle east are playing global politics and Obama is having trouble with US politics. Obama is way out of his league. His mouth is writing checks that he or we as a nation can not cash
Jimmy the Loser

Tempe, AZ

#24592 Sep 9, 2013
Open eyes wrote:
George Zimmerman was taken into police custody today for threatening his estranged wife and her father at her parents home with a gun. Maybe they were dressed like Thugs and he was standing his ground. He's so heroic.
I threatened my wife & her dad with a gun just the other day, That's the way we are, But what George & his wife are doing NOW.. Does NOT change the facts & Evidence That "Little Travon" got just what he Deserved!...

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#24593 Sep 9, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Obama set up six interviews to pleaed his case to the American people. But latest polls show that even more Americans do not want to strike Syria. So Obama has decided to interfere with Americans and tie up all television to try and gain support to attack Syria. Even his sheeple are starting to question him with all the reports coming out. Plus Putin kicked him in the balls by offering a peaceful solution and Syria said they are inclined to accept Russia's offer. Can Obama look any worse?
no ..... oh wayt ......
http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...

.......... fourget it
.........

frig my lifes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josephine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 12 hr legendfork 4,266
Horse power unlimites (Jun '16) Oct 15 tims 15
Lions Den Question Oct 13 GoGo Gadget 3
Anybody know Cameron Stracener? Oct 9 Just Looking 1
News Town of Rhodell will soon be no more Oct 6 Mark 2
Felicia Smallwood (Jul '16) Oct 3 apple tree 13
Josephine Music Thread (Jun '16) Oct 3 Musikologist 3

Josephine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Josephine Mortgages