Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Josephine Forum

Comments (Page 1,105)

Showing posts 22,081 - 22,100 of44,221
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ty Reynolds

Morgantown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Still going strong huh, lol
Just sayin

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

forget about it wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have a diaper to change or some dishes that needs washed,, this is men talk leave the politics to the men...doll
Same mentality that causes your party to continue to lose elections. Keep it up we laugh at your ignorance.
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

forget about it wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you have a diaper to change or some dishes that needs washed,, this is men talk leave the politics to the men...doll
No, sorry, my diapering days are long gone. And my MALE house keeper is doing the dishes. The extra money helps him out since his food stamps don't go that far. And he looks pretty damn good with his shirt off and bare foot.
Weird Harold

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
Oh I'm here idiot face. I've just decided that you people are bat-shyt crazy. You spew half truths and lies, you worship Putin, you hate the black man in office and the price you pay for your stupidity is waking up with your ignorant selves every morning. Arguing with you is like arguing with a retarded person.
By the way, I found your first grade picture:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_u0OJSeAqDwA/TJoLWAQ...
Keep up ther good work, Tard.
<quoted text>
You are wrong, as usual. I don't like Putin and Ostooge's incompetence has nothing to do with the color of his skin. One thing I will say about Putin, he is playing your boy for a fool.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Obama now says Syria is a national security threat. LMAO He will say absolutely ANYTHING to try and save face. Little does he knows, TOOOOOOOOO LATE. LMAO What a total idiot. The government now has 2 words that trump everything, can be used in any instance big or small, any scenario, anything at all to justify their illegal or questionable action. NATIONAL SECURITY. We broke the law? National security. Violate the Constitution? National security. Want to illegally bomb another country? National security. Want to stop someone from having to testify under oath? National security. Ask why Obama is a 2 faces liar? National security. Tyranny folks, it is here. But dont dare repeat that, you might be arrested.... National Security.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Wont be long before they come for our guns and restrict freedom of speech. NATIONAL SECURITY
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
Wont be long before they come for our guns and restrict freedom of speech. NATIONAL SECURITY
Oh My God, hide your kids too. They will put chips in your forehead to keep track of you. They are taping all your calls and emails. They are tracking your car with your gps and you with your cell phone,
I hate to be the one to break the news to you but you aren't that important.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

BREAKING NEWS:
Obama announced today a mouse colony in Canada to be a National Security threat and bombed Toronto. According to sources at the White House, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, a mouse living in a Toronto colony farted creating the need for a military response. The mouse had crossed the "red line" that was laid down last year by the president regarding the use of chemical weapons. Earlier today at a press conference, when questioned on what evidence a mouse had actually farted, Obama said the US has conclusive proof a mouse farted, and it was terrorist mouse who had gassed its own people, citing thirdhand reports that other mice where nearby when the mouse launched the "brutal and barbaric gas attack". When pressed about the certainty of knowing which mouse farted, the president stated "We know without a doubt which mouse farted, he twitched his nose at the exact same time, and he who smelt it dealt it". When asked to provide proof which mouse farted and if there was actually a fart, the president said he couldnt discuss specifics or provide evidence and said 2 words, "National Security". No further reporting of this matter will be allowed as it could be a threat to our National Security, according to the White House.
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Melissa wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh My God, hide your kids too. They will put chips in your forehead to keep track of you. They are taping all your calls and emails. They are tracking your car with your gps and you with your cell phone,
I hate to be the one to break the news to you but you aren't that important.
And you will be the first to line up eagerly awaiting your chip, baaaaaaaaaaing all the way.
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

You are so insignificant!
George

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Melissa wrote:
You are so insignificant!
I can just bet you will camp out weeks before they start implanting the chips like you do when you are waiting for tickets to the next American Idol/Honey Boo Boo concert. A government scientist in a hazmat suit wearing a swastika walks by and you all cheer. You might even get quoted in the newspaper "This way I wont have to waste time being told what to think, they can just beam it to my empty head. More time for my soaps, this is freedom". With all the simpletons baaaa-ing and begging for their implant it will look like a cross between the Montana State Fair and the Special Olympics.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Oh sure you do. You absolutely adore him just like all the rest of the conservatards. He's just what you've been waiting for, ya commie freak.
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong, as usual. I don't like Putin and Ostooge's incompetence has nothing to do with the color of his skin. One thing I will say about Putin, he is playing your boy for a fool.
1 post removed

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
Oh sure you do. You absolutely adore him just like all the rest of the conservatards. He's just what you've been waiting for, ya commie freak. <quoted text>
So you are a radical leftist calling me a commie. Once again, your ignorance is coming through.

“My morals return with sunrise”

Since: May 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

George wrote:
<quoted text>I can just bet you will camp out weeks before they start implanting the chips like you do when you are waiting for tickets to the next American Idol/Honey Boo Boo concert. A government scientist in a hazmat suit wearing a swastika walks by and you all cheer. You might even get quoted in the newspaper "This way I wont have to waste time being told what to think, they can just beam it to my empty head. More time for my soaps, this is freedom". With all the simpletons baaaa-ing and begging for their implant it will look like a cross between the Montana State Fair and the Special Olympics.
Uh-Oh. More predictions from dumb tea baggers. Chips. Hilarious. Newflash: Everybody knows where you are - in the trailer park, cleaning your gun waiting for an imaginary race war. No need for expensive hardware to locate you dumbasses.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-Oh. More predictions from dumb tea baggers. Chips. Hilarious. Newflash: Everybody knows where you are - in the trailer park, cleaning your gun waiting for an imaginary race war. No need for expensive hardware to locate you dumbasses.
Chips...LOLOLOLOL. God, that's freaking hilarious. They are going to track them all the way to Wal*Mart where they buy their Busch Light.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Russia and China hold the veto chips at the UN security council. But even with that, our allies still will not join us except for France. That is like going into a fight with your two year old sister to back you up.
Weird Harold

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Osimpleton has all the support he needs from the war cowards on the left who feel they have no other choice but to support him. These are the same gutless stooges who would be screaming like Banshees if a republican was in the White House.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

I do not get it. When Bengazi happen, Obama could have used the war power act and not included congress due to our embassy was attacked and diplomats were killed. But Syria on Syria killing by chemical weapons that they have a good feeling who used it, but no soild evidence, and we are ready to go at it. Shows what priority American live are on in Obama's mind.
Weird Harold

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Well Duh wrote:
I do not get it. When Bengazi happen, Obama could have used the war power act and not included congress due to our embassy was attacked and diplomats were killed. But Syria on Syria killing by chemical weapons that they have a good feeling who used it, but no soild evidence, and we are ready to go at it. Shows what priority American live are on in Obama's mind.
Foreign policy is just one more area where this idiot in the White House doesn't have a clue.
BonnieB

Dunbar, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Raese, need a change!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 22,081 - 22,100 of44,221
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Josephine Discussions

Search the Josephine Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 2 hr Jimmy Love 3,912
overdoses over the weekend Wed crazy bitch 32
Kevin Cook (Jun '12) Apr 22 Wow 52
Lions Den (Oct '10) Apr 19 bbc lover 11
vfw midway (Jan '11) Apr 18 King timmy 43
Looking for an old friend of mine Apr 18 Looking 1
Do you approve of Betty Riffe as County Clerk a... Apr 18 BLACK-S 8
•••
•••