Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Bad Cop No Doughnut

Germany

#24352 Sep 1, 2013
I woke up and found not one difference made! cmon I thought you republicratards did stuff.
Weird Harold

Ashburn, VA

#24353 Sep 1, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
You protest too much.
You stink too much.
YoungerWomen4Old erMen

Thailand

#24354 Sep 1, 2013
2 posts removed
Bad Cop No Doughnut

Germany

#24357 Sep 1, 2013
I love spam!

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#24358 Sep 1, 2013
YoungerWomen4OlderMen wrote:
*nod*

http://youtu.be/C2tB7OTwpak

frig my lifes
1 post removed
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24360 Sep 1, 2013
Now Obama is calling in people to try and win votes to attack Syria. Kerry is trying to pursuade the American people. Just as you think they are doing the right thing they are pushing forward. And even Kerry is saying they might still go through even if the vote is no
Arhtur

United States

#24361 Sep 1, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Now Obama is calling in people to try and win votes to attack Syria. Kerry is trying to pursuade the American people. Just as you think they are doing the right thing they are pushing forward. And even Kerry is saying they might still go through even if the vote is no
Yup, his ego wont let him stop now cause unless he attacks people(repubs) will make fun of him. Not sure why he doesnt understand soon as the last bomb explodes they will start making fun of him anyway. They have already concocted their fake evidence to blame Assad and will lie through their teeth to push it. Lets hope Congress has more sense then Obama and Kerry. Like you said, just when we all thought they were going to do the right thing, BAM, back to the same old same. Our government sucks.
mee

Charleston, WV

#24362 Sep 2, 2013
Cooterbob wrote:
http://youtu.be/zkzWyOaS8kU
howz.that hope & chaynge werkun owt four yuns?
frig my lifes
long eared galloot

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#24363 Sep 2, 2013
Arhtur wrote:
<quoted text>Yup, his ego wont let him stop now cause unless he attacks people(repubs) will make fun of him. Not sure why he doesnt understand soon as the last bomb explodes they will start making fun of him anyway. They have already concocted their fake evidence to blame Assad and will lie through their teeth to push it. Lets hope Congress has more sense then Obama and Kerry. Like you said, just when we all thought they were going to do the right thing, BAM, back to the same old same. Our government sucks.
Our elected officials on both sides of the isle seem to have forgotten that they work for us. Too many politicians are condescending and think that they know what is best for the country. The American voters need to clean house in Washington.
forget about it

Charleston, WV

#24364 Sep 2, 2013
Night Crawler 104 wrote:
<quoted text>
Our elected officials on both sides of the isle seem to have forgotten that they work for us. Too many politicians are condescending and think that they know what is best for the country. The American voters need to clean house in Washington.
Aisle not isle, but I agree.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24365 Sep 2, 2013
Well both sides are messed up. The republicans are runned by extreme right wing nuts called the tea party who want the system to go all the way back to the 40's. The democrats are run by the far left wing nuts who seem to want a scoialist and boardline communist country where the government takes care of you and they can choose the laws they want to follow. Both sides are guilty.
1 post removed
Lucienne Alouf

Ashburn, VA

#24367 Sep 2, 2013
never thought i would find one that was totally free, they all usually ask you for a credit card, but this one didnt! i was able to chat and use every feature of the site for free, send and receive messages, check my flirts and even free video chat. you guy and girls should really check this one out! its definitely worth a look http://tinyurl.com/ldsxpkt
Arhtur

United States

#24368 Sep 2, 2013
MSNBC has basically reported that Obama will strike regardless of what Congress does. Since they are in love with him and his main propaganda machine they are likely right. Hundreds of millions of dollars down the drain to help fake terrorists based on fake evidence. Brilliant....NOT. France and the US have spent the last week fabricating evidence to implicate Assad. THese liars will stop at nothing to further there war mongering. Obamas ego wont let him back down now. If only we had known his real character before the election, although I must say I would still vote for the lying lawbreaker before I would Romney. If Romney was president we would have boots on the ground in Syria preparing to attack Iran.
1 post removed
curious george

Clarksburg, WV

#24370 Sep 2, 2013
When is Washington going to wake up? Sunnis, Shiites, and Kurds have been conquering, subjugating, and killing each other since the dawn of Islam. Trouble is that politics over the centuries has formed boundaries between countries which have cut up and divided the various Moslem groups so that they are all in the same country so they all vie for religious and political power. It will always be this way until the various sects of Islam decide all by themselves to stop the killing and find a way to live together in peace. Until then, noone else in the world has a chance of doing anything about it. We spent many years, many lives and huge amounts of money in Iraq. We're gone 1 year and they're right back at it. No doubt the same's going to happen in Afghanistan.
Don't get me wrong...trying to bring peace and order to the world is a noble goal, both for America and humanity, but with these people it's not going to happen till they're ready for it to happen...and they just simply aren't ready yet. Leave them to their own business and clean up at home. Best thing we can do is set an example for these people, not going in and trying to change what doesn't want changed.
The Republicans and Democrats are starting to remind me of the Shiites and the Sunnis...blindly following their credos with no thought of any common purpose...they're just not killing each other...just America.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#24371 Sep 2, 2013
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/...
howz that hope & chaynge werkun owt four yuns?

frig my lifes
Bad Cop No Doughnut

Germany

#24372 Sep 2, 2013
republicratards!
Weird Harold

Ashburn, VA

#24373 Sep 3, 2013
Bad Cop No Doughnut wrote:
republicratards!
Dumbocrats!!!
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24374 Sep 3, 2013
Now McCain has half heartedly is backing Obama. He wants to back him with conditions. I am sorry but I do respect his service time and being a POW. But that does not make him a military mastermind. He did make thae point that Obama did not need congressional approval for this. But he neglected to point out how Obama's own words of red line and that no president should take military action without congressional approval unless the US is in imminemt danger. So Obama painted himself in the corner.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#24375 Sep 3, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
Now McCain has half heartedly is backing Obama. He wants to back him with conditions. I am sorry but I do respect his service time and being a POW. But that does not make him a military mastermind. He did make thae point that Obama did not need congressional approval for this. But he neglected to point out how Obama's own words of red line and that no president should take military action without congressional approval unless the US is in imminemt danger. So Obama painted himself in the corner.
No. The GOP is the corner. That's obvious. First they whine around about letting Syria go unattacked by the US. Then they cry about Obama attacking with congress. Now it's up to congress and if they vote to attack, it makes Obama look powerful. If they vote to abstain, he can say whatever happens in the future with regards to chemical weapons is on them - he was ready to strike. Ugh! Outsmarted by the black man in the White House again.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#24376 Sep 3, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No. The GOP is the corner. That's obvious. First they whine around about letting Syria go unattacked by the US. Then they cry about Obama attacking with congress. Now it's up to congress and if they vote to attack, it makes Obama look powerful. If they vote to abstain, he can say whatever happens in the future with regards to chemical weapons is on them - he was ready to strike. Ugh! Outsmarted by the black man in the White House again.
Obama had better rally support from his base before he worries about Republicans.
http://www.google.com/url...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josephine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Fairlady 4,142
Horse power unlimites (Jun '16) Wed John 12
Owner of China One Jun 15 StreetWatcher 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jun 14 freddy 1,771
helen wv (Oct '10) Jun 12 Bert 91
U shoot Jun 12 Lou 2
Sonya Whitt (Sep '10) Jun 10 squirrelwhisperer 32

Josephine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Josephine Mortgages