Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#24085 Aug 28, 2013
Harve Wall Banger wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. Also to be honest Afghanistan had little to do with 9/11. One of the worst culprits of 9/11 was just in Afghanistan. If you really dig deep into a country that had a lot to do with 9/11, look our oil producing countries, Saudi Arabia had more to do with it than anyone country. Do you think we would go invade them? How about Yemen? A huge amount of our enemies in the war on terror were there.
The war criminal had relentless, unyielding support right after 9/11. If Bush had invaded Saudi Arabia and Yemen and publicly called them out as supporters of terror and countries that harbor terrorists and actually paid for the war with their oil and shipping resources, it would've been controversial but it would have made at least a little sense. And we'd have made the terrorism business way more difficult. And we'd be sitting pretty right now. We could've given the billionaires a tax cut but actually funded with something other than the poor.

“Our founders”

Since: May 13

NEVER COMPLIED

#24086 Aug 28, 2013
William wrote:
I'm curious if bacon hater and Sundog will start putting the month, the day and then fairy tale when they date things. This is the year 2013 and I wonder what happened at that point that caused people to use that date to start the calendar. bacon hater says a fairy tale happened. Wonder why today isn't August 28, Little Bo Peep? People that deny the truth still have an opportunity to be forgiven.
Your viewpoint is not unique. The Bible speaks of people like you that will deny him and persecute Christians. I know you believe you way too smart to believe in the Bible. If it isn't proven by man, by paid scientists, it isn't true.
You're right - our views are not unique. More and more people are recognizing the negative side of organized religion's damage to society.

The calendar was invented by Julius Caesar. Religion controlled it after that for a while and they named the months after gods. Not "God." Gods. It had little to do with Christianity except for the period when they were burning witches and heretics (any non-believer). They modernized it in the 1800s. You guys that get your history from the bible need to learn that it isn't actual history.
Arthur

United States

#24087 Aug 28, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
No idea? Are you high? Disbanded rebels don't have the capability to launch an attack like that. The UN has said so definitively.
The U.N.'s special envoy to Syria announced today that evidence suggests a "chemical substance" was used to kill hundreds of people in Syria last week, but the U.N. pleaded for more time before the U.S. and allies launch a retaliatory strike against the Syrian regime.
The announcement comes as the U.S., France and Britain gear up for a military strike on the Syrian regime.
Speaking to reporters in Geneva, special envoy Lakhdar Brahimi said, "With what has happened on the 21st of August last week, it does seem that some kind of substance was used that killed a lot of people: hundreds, definitely more than a hundred, some people say 300, some people say 600, maybe 1,000, maybe more than 1,000 people."
But Brahimi did not place the blame on the regime or the opposition.
OOOPS, you been proven a liar and an idiot, AGAIN.
Well Duh

Ashburn, VA

#24088 Aug 28, 2013
I am listening to Obama's speech on the 50th anniversary of MLK. He is trying to sound a bit like MLK. He is failing. His words will only be felt from liberals. How can he talk about races comming together, when he blew the chance to unite the nation over Zimmerman. He helped divide our nation with race. That is why his peace prize is even more of a joke. The big fraud.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#24089 Aug 28, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
I am listening to Obama's speech on the 50th anniversary of MLK. He is trying to sound a bit like MLK. He is failing. His words will only be felt from liberals. How can he talk about races comming together, when he blew the chance to unite the nation over Zimmerman. He helped divide our nation with race. That is why his peace prize is even more of a joke. The big fraud.
*nod*
http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...
frig my lifes

schlappington, by god

#24090 Aug 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
.....Do you believe in the theory of evolution?
<quoted text>
how duz it feal two beez fully evawvled?
http://media.npr.org/assets/img/2012/06/01/hu...
frig my lifes

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#24091 Aug 28, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
You guys hate him regardless of what he says, your opinion on such matters is worthless, you whine anytimne he makes speeches.

He has not divided anyone that was already "divided" before he entered office.

I did not agree with the Nobel Prize, I think that was given to him to let the US know that Bush was despised around the world, that award originates out of Norway, whine to them about that.

schlappington, by god

#24092 Aug 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
No they weren't. Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. That's been more than proven.
.....<quoted text>
sez yuns here-o's?

frig my lifes

Location hidden

#24093 Aug 28, 2013
Obama will speak on the 50th anniversary of JFK's killing on Nov 22nd and you clowns will whine over that too regardless of what is being said.

Location hidden

#24094 Aug 28, 2013
Well Duh wrote:
There is a reason his words will be felt from "liberals", conservatives are dumb people in general and are followers not leaders, liberals tend to be much smarter and think about situations and are not led by talking heads on TV and selected GOP politicians who uses the race card using buzz words such as "welfare", sorry if that offends you but that is the truth.

Location hidden

#24095 Aug 28, 2013
Liberals are less unlikely to have youtube videos speak for themselves than konservatives.

schlappington, by god

#24096 Aug 28, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a reason his words will be felt from "liberals", conservatives are dumb people in general and are followers not leaders, liberals tend to be much smarter and think about situations ......
*nod*

frig my lifes

schlappington, by god

#24097 Aug 28, 2013
Weepy wrote:
Liberals are less unlikely to have youtube videos speak for themselves than konservatives.
*nod*

frig my lifes
Weird Harold

Ashburn, VA

#24098 Aug 28, 2013
Weepy wrote:
If you are considered to be smart and intelligent, I am most proud to be called a dumb ass.

“what it is, is what it is!”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#24099 Aug 28, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>I follow the Gregorian calander--which came into effect some 1500 years after Christ.

It's a globally accepted calander. I don't deny that a person named Jesus Christ lived and died. I am saying that the religion that was built up around him is largely hocum.

Do you believe in the theory of evolution?
It is a theory not completely proven Sundog. Just like anything before Christ is a theory. So I guess evolution is on the same level.

Location hidden

#24100 Aug 28, 2013
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>The war criminal had relentless, unyielding support right after 9/11. If Bush had invaded Saudi Arabia and Yemen and publicly called them out as supporters of terror and countries that harbor terrorists and actually paid for the war with their oil and shipping resources, it would've been controversial but it would have made at least a little sense. And we'd have made the terrorism business way more difficult. And we'd be sitting pretty right now. We could've given the billionaires a tax cut but actually funded with something other than the poor.
I didn't support the Iraq war. Actually Iraq kept Iran at bay. But once Iraq come tumbling down like a house of cards, Iran started there bullshit up again. Afghanistan has the advancement of the stone ages before the war and not much better after the war. We was fighting with bombs and they were fighting with sling shots. Once a sand pounder always a sand pounder.

Location hidden

#24101 Aug 28, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>There is a reason his words will be felt from "liberals", conservatives are dumb people in general and are followers not leaders, liberals tend to be much smarter and think about situations and are not led by talking heads on TV and selected GOP politicians who uses the race card using buzz words such as "welfare", sorry if that offends you but that is the truth.
No the democrats use welfare as a tool to get votes. If they were smart they would try and get people off of the government tit. Our country would be a lot better off if we had more people working instead of getting food stamps. Wouldn't you agree?

Location hidden

#24102 Aug 28, 2013
Weird Harold wrote:
<quoted text>If you are considered to be smart and intelligent, I am most proud to be called a dumb ass.
Hear hear!!!!
Arthur

United States

#24103 Aug 28, 2013
Better fill your tanks up. Because the mighty O farted, aka running his pie hole about a Syrian strike gas prices jumped 10 cents. Anyone who doesnt think gasoline is a scam is a fool. Prices already skyrocketing and nothing has even happened yet. Thank you liar in chief for proving you are the idiot we thought you were.
Melissa

Parkersburg, WV

#24104 Aug 28, 2013
You people are asses. He is damned if he does and damed if he doesn't. Grow a couple and let us know what you would do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josephine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coal city club 7 hr Just wondering 1
Fwb 10 hr Just wondering 1
Coal City - so shitty (Sep '17) 22 hr ClandenstineChemist 10
Lions Den (Oct '10) 22 hr Looking for fun 24
BBC in town looking for some May 19 Bbc looking 1
Prettiest woman in Southern Wv (Sep '16) May 17 Fleaman 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) May 11 Hahahaha 4,483

Josephine Jobs

Personal Finance

Josephine Mortgages