Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Josephine Forum

Comments (Page 1,055)

Showing posts 21,081 - 21,100 of43,744
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My morals return with sunrise”

Since: May 13

Ravenswood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Well Duh wrote:
No bacon hater aka sundog. That was only half of what you wrote. Then you explained how your job goes. And again, why would you answer a personal question not directed to you? And if you were seperate people, it seems you should know sundog would have comeback with insults and try to belittle the person. So why would he need your help? Nice try to deflect, but it has happen too many times. And if what you say is true, then it fits how this administration is. Lying and decietful even if they maybe innocent.
This is why people laugh at you and why your party is splintered and powerless and mired in the fringes of society. Paranoid, suspicious and irrational about things which either do not exist or don't matter.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why people laugh at you and why your party is splintered and powerless and mired in the fringes of society. Paranoid, suspicious and irrational about things which either do not exist or don't matter.
:::::Yawn:::::::: Yes we know Bacon Hater now bring up Bush and call everyone an idiot same thing you do daily ROFL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what happens when we elect a war criminal who puts his entire presidency on a Chinese credit card and crashes the greatest economy the world has ever known. People suffer. Thankfully, we were brought back from the brink. The deficit is shrinking dramatically, we have an auto industry, unemployment is down and falling and jobs are rising.
Unemployment is still very high. Part time jobs are rising. George Bush and Obama saved the Auto Industry.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

Since: Sep 08

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Why do you keep repeating yourself? You've said this countless times before. Do you think if you repeat it long enough, it will matter? Here's a hint for you...it won't.

You have the right to religious freedom? As long as it's Christianity...right?

And I have the right to be free from religion.
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the fairytales you believe in? You cannot tell someone else what to believe in. It is your right and your opinion and you are entitled to that. However this is a free country and we have religious freedom here to choose what we want to believe in. Not you are anyone else will ever take that away.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Learn to use the reply button, half-wit. If you're going to use this site, then learn how it works. What difference does it makes who someone is on this site? It's the internet for God's sake. Just deal with the topics at hand.

It doesn't matter who you think someone is. When been through this before.

Anyone seen Rdge Rumper?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Well Duh wrote:
No bacon hater aka sundog. That was only half of what you wrote. Then you explained how your job goes. And again, why would you answer a personal question not directed to you? And if you were seperate people, it seems you should know sundog would have comeback with insults and try to belittle the person. So why would he need your help? Nice try to deflect, but it has happen too many times. And if what you say is true, then it fits how this administration is. Lying and decietful even if they maybe innocent.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
When Duhmmy gets backed into a corner, this is what he does. He's got no answers, so he'll just start accusing everyone of being someone else.

It's sort of like Assulaca who has been saying the same thing for 24 hours now. It's like a broken record stuck on stupid.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

And when you get backed into a corner, which is nearly every time you show up here, you start making wild and crazy accusations that are based on nothing other than your own ignorance and paranoia.
Well Duh wrote:
Draculassa.~....even when you show bacon hater...aka sundog, it does not register. He gets mad and insults the same garbage and goes into denial and blame displacement.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Arthur wrote:
<quoted text>Pup is a delusional narcissist but I must say(and I hate to because his head will probably explode) but he isnt stupid. Meaty is a complete idiot. It is still possible I suppose because pup is a master manipulator and his narcissism definitely makes it something he would probably do. If they are, he is good because I think it is 2 different people. One narcissist and one retard. But who knows, you might very well be right. They do seem to always hang together and do frequently answer questions posed to the other, which is just what a narcissist would do.
LOL. You poor thing you.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

What's most hilarious, is that I do have other accounts I've posted here with and these idiots miss it every single time.

But they're convinced I'm Bacon Hater.

LOL. Life is good.

;)

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's pretend we're the same person. Great. Now what? Nothing. You're wrong, but that's nothing new. Move on. No matter who you think we are doesn't change the fact that you're a misguided idiot.
I've tried that logic on them before. Doesn't work. They don't want to deal with reality. Typical TeaTard mentality. If something comes up they don't understand, they either ascribe it to Jesus or make a conspiracy theory out of it.

Hell, 1/3 of the republicans in Louisiana blame Obama for the poor response to Katrina in 2005. They're capable of incredible stupidity.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Well Duh wrote:
Arthur......Obama did not end the Iraq war. That pretty much ended when they caught and hung Sadam.
Except that the troop build up continued after that. When did the troop draw-down start?
Well Duh wrote:
We were still there because the man who replaced him started shouting how he was going to start a nuclear arsenial. Pulling troops out is not ending a war.
It doesn't? LOL. So let me get this straight. In your delusional mind, the war ended after Saddam was hanged even though the troop build up continued, but now that we are withdrawing troops, the war hasn't ended for us?

Wow. Does it hurt to be so stupid?
Well Duh wrote:
Do not believe that our troops are there training.
Jesus. So is Obama to blame for hurricane Katrina?

;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
Why do you keep repeating yourself? You've said this countless times before. Do you think if you repeat it long enough, it will matter? Here's a hint for you...it won't.
You have the right to religious freedom? As long as it's Christianity...right?
And I have the right to be free from religion.
<quoted text>
Where do you get this garbage from. Religious freedom is just that. People can choose what religion they want. Are you ignorant enough to believe there is only one religion people follow. Your opinion means very little. There will always be religion

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've tried that logic on them before. Doesn't work. They don't want to deal with reality. Typical TeaTard mentality. If something comes up they don't understand, they either ascribe it to Jesus or make a conspiracy theory out of it.
Hell, 1/3 of the republicans in Louisiana blame Obama for the poor response to Katrina in 2005. They're capable of incredible stupidity.
What is the difference people blame Bush for things that happen today

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Sure they can choose whatever religion they want...for now. But when The American Taliban gets its way, the only choice you will have is Christianity.

Perhaps you missed my point, Asscrackula. I don't think people should follow any religion. I also don't think religions should get a tax break. They should pay taxes just like everyone else.
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get this garbage from. Religious freedom is just that. People can choose what religion they want. Are you ignorant enough to believe there is only one religion people follow. Your opinion means very little. There will always be religion

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Tell us what's happened today that we blame Bush for? Is it the economy that crashed on his watch? Is it the price we paid for two wars that he got us involved in when we didn't have the money to fight them? Just give us a list of things we blame Bush for that he didn't have a hand in.

Meanwhile, I suppose you are one of those who give Bush credit for killing Bin Laden.
Draculassa wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the difference people blame Bush for things that happen today

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
What logic? You think anyone that has a different OPINION than you must be ignorant. You do not run this forum. I have every right to state my opinion just like you do and you or no one else is ever going to stop me.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

The answer is self evident if you answer the questions I asked you. Of course you won't answer them because they prove you wrong.
Well Duh wrote:
Sundog....why don't you look it up and prove me wrong about the 35 states. Plus you can not answer the war part because Obama has ended nothing.

“Mayor Of Topix-Land”

;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

That's because you're off your meds today.

That's not my problem.
Well Duh wrote:
You see people, when sundog gets cornered he insults. He tries to play it off that he is better then everyone. Then he likes to call everyone that disagrees with Obama, teabaggers or some form of that with slang. He has been doing good with me until today. He was actually debateing issues. Sundog must of rolled on the wrong side of the doghouse today.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Sundog512 wrote:
Sure they can choose whatever religion they want...for now. But when The American Taliban gets its way, the only choice you will have is Christianity.
Perhaps you missed my point, Asscrackula. I don't think people should follow any religion. I also don't think religions should get a tax break. They should pay taxes just like everyone else.
<quoted text>
Perhaps you missed my point there are many religions other than Christianity. People worship everyday here in America. You may not like it but you will never stop it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Sundog512 wrote:
Tell us what's happened today that we blame Bush for? Is it the economy that crashed on his watch? Is it the price we paid for two wars that he got us involved in when we didn't have the money to fight them? Just give us a list of things we blame Bush for that he didn't have a hand in.
Meanwhile, I suppose you are one of those who give Bush credit for killing Bin Laden.
<quoted text>
George Bush has been out of office 5 years. You cannot keep using him everytime something goes wrong. You really need to look into todays issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,081 - 21,100 of43,744
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Josephine Discussions

Search the Josephine Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 10 hr Jimmy Love 3,899
Lions Den (Oct '10) Sat bbc lover 11
overdoses over the weekend Sat BLACK-S 30
vfw midway (Jan '11) Fri King timmy 43
Looking for an old friend of mine Fri Looking 1
Do you approve of Betty Riffe as County Clerk a... Apr 18 BLACK-S 8
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) Apr 17 Jimmy Love 5,634
•••
•••
•••
Josephine Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Josephine Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Josephine People Search