wanting to buy pitbull puppy

wanting to buy pitbull puppy

Posted in the Josephine Forum

Since: Dec 10

Oceana, WV

#1 Dec 19, 2012
I would like to buy a full blooded blue or brindle pitbull puppy... he will have a great home
Rescue a dog

Wheaton, IL

#2 Dec 23, 2012
proudmom123 wrote:
I would like to buy a full blooded blue or brindle pitbull puppy... he will have a great home
You could try Making A Difference Rescue, local out of Channahon. They have several young pitbulls in need of a great home. We got a pitbull from them and it's the friendliest and most lovable pet ever, he totally changes peoples minds and attitudes towards the breed. Good Luck
Rescue a dog

Wheaton, IL

#3 Dec 23, 2012
Rescue a dog wrote:
<quoted text>
You could try Making A Difference Rescue, local out of Channahon. They have several young pitbulls in need of a great home. We got a pitbull from them and it's the friendliest and most lovable pet ever, he totally changes peoples minds and attitudes towards the breed. Good Luck
OOPS! Just realized I was in the wrong Coal City forum. Sorry.
jessica

United States

#4 Jan 14, 2013
The Raleigh County animal shelter is full of pit and pit-mix puppies....they are al in danger of being put down....Please consider adopting one of those sweet babies!
1 post removed
Help

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Aug 26, 2013
Go rescue one at the pound
pitmomma

Beckley, WV

#7 Aug 30, 2013
Taffy scott on fb has many. 11 wks. Wormed with or without papers 150 wout 250 with. Brindle as well.
Just a girl

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Oct 8, 2013
My boyfriend picked up one who was being abused he's white and tan can tell he'll be big, boyfriend has 3 Pitts at his house already sure he'd give him to good home seeing as he rescued him but the dog has scars on his head from abuse or dog fights
pitbull puppies for sale

United States

#9 Jul 8, 2014
I have 7 brindle puppies Ionly have 1 boy left there red and blue nose mix asking 250 for the boy 200 for girls there 3weeks old

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josephine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Robert 4,198
Jonben Music Thread Mon Musikologist 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) May 19 some 1 else in be... 1,770
Church May 18 Amigo1989 4
Good looking May 18 dick long 2
funny people (Feb '10) May 14 Hot legs 3
Kkkkkk (Jun '14) May 14 Hot legs 2

Josephine Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Josephine Mortgages