what do you think about black diamon...

what do you think about black diamond power?

Posted in the Josephine Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
curious

Beckley, WV

#1 Mar 5, 2009
I think we are getting ripped off. They are trying to add every kind of charge they can because Sophia has nothing else left to make money. I think we need to force AEP to take over. That way we'll only have to pay the electric bill not the wages that THE PRETTY WOMEN want. Believe me they are well paid.
agreed

Beckley, WV

#2 Mar 5, 2009
I agree. Black Diamond Power is a total rip off. They send cut off notices as soon as you pay a bill and if you drop a payment in the drop box, they act like they never got it or it isn't added to your account until after the 20th which then adds a late charge to your next bill. I think Black Diamond needs to be put out and bring any other company in that can take over and do us right.
agree

Tarboro, NC

#3 Mar 6, 2009
they are asking for another rate increase. if you want to protest you need to send a letter to the PSD. I think the meeting is sometime in april.
agree

Tarboro, NC

#4 Mar 6, 2009
oh yeah, at least now the power service is more dependable than it was. Before it would go off at least once a month. I think if they want to increase the rates for service for upkeep apparently they just need to stop the lease from AEP. That is why our power cost more because we are actually AEP but just leased.
proud mamaw

Beckley, WV

#5 Mar 7, 2009
agree wrote:
oh yeah, at least now the power service is more dependable than it was. Before it would go off at least once a month. I think if they want to increase the rates for service for upkeep apparently they just need to stop the lease from AEP. That is why our power cost more because we are actually AEP but just leased.
My point exactly, it's common knowledge that if they get the power from AEP that we're paying more. I'd say there's a lot of extra charges. Check your elec. bill. I'd rather get it directly from the source.
SO TRUE

Narrows, VA

#6 Mar 12, 2009
Black Diamond Power definitely is a joke. And the power is off more in the summer months than it is in the winter months. It takes them forever to answer calls about problems and they charge a fortune for service. It is almost worth moving away from their district just to quit getting ripped off. Anyone who doesn't agree about it must work for them because they get big raises while the rest of us pay extra fees.
gee

Beckley, WV

#7 Jun 4, 2009
They are electrafying !! LOL
haha

Beckley, WV

#8 Jun 4, 2009
only when the power is on
okk

Beckley, WV

#9 Jun 5, 2009
anybody got a flashlight?
an idea

United States

#10 Jun 5, 2009
why are they still in business?
boy oh boy

Beckley, WV

#11 Jun 6, 2009
hahahahahhha
yep

Beckley, WV

#12 Jun 7, 2009
I think they should start sending out complementary flashlights and batteries each month with thier bills!
in the dark

Beckley, WV

#13 Jun 12, 2009
thats funny.
black out power

Beckley, WV

#14 Jun 13, 2009
That is a really good idea. We never have power and I am always having to replace batteries in flashlights because of their crappy service so I think they should send out flash lights, batteries, and reading material for all of our time spent in the dark.
jackson

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Jun 19, 2009
I agreeeeeeeee!
cyn

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Jun 24, 2009
uh help im in the dark again!....ooops I just had my eyes shut!.....sleeping.....maybe thats there problem?
glitter

United States

#17 Jun 24, 2009
oh this aint diamonds? shesh....blonde moment
1 post removed
yeppers

Oak Hill, WV

#19 Jun 27, 2009
I think they must own a flashlight and generator company also???????
over charged

United States

#20 Jun 28, 2009
its that way with every company
Just check

Fork Union, VA

#21 Jun 28, 2009
I need to check my bill, I dont think i understand

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josephine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr West Hamlin folk 1,266
Any older folks ever really get on here that ar... (Oct '09) Fri Sherry M 397
News Former deputy files civil suit against sheriff (Aug '15) Fri Disappointed again 7
Cash finders fee paid Apr 18 Vintage auto 1
cheating (Nov '14) Apr 17 Albert 21
leave a hint to the man you want (Feb '13) Apr 15 So sad 6
tell me bout Matt Cunningham (Jan '12) Apr 8 That day will come 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Josephine Mortgages