Anyone looking for a babysitter?

Anyone looking for a babysitter?

Posted in the Josephine Forum

Liz

Beckley, WV

#1 Sep 14, 2013
Anyone needing a babysitter in the Sophia, Midway, or Coal City area?
My daughter goes to Independence High School and is almost 16 Shea looking for a job to babysit or to help clean house. She is very good with my 4 and 2 year old. She loves all kids and animals. She can do cleaning. Comment if you know anyone.
concerned

Charleston, WV

#2 Sep 14, 2013
careful about sending your child out around here or anywhere internet is a dangerous risk
Mamaws

Williamstown, WV

#3 Sep 21, 2013
I would hate to know that my grandchildren were being babysitted by someone found on topix. I know one teen trying to babysit or clean. She's on Facebook cussing up a storm one minute and wanting babysitting job the next. Yea right. Sure come keep my kids and you sound so trustworthy. Not. Here's a too. Go to school, so you can get a real job.
EVILSHADOW

Mount Hope, WV

#4 Feb 9, 2014
Hey Lizzabeth check your timestamp on your computer check your system on the chat and otherwise data usage. Tried to tell your azz.
EVILSHADOW

Mount Hope, WV

#5 Feb 9, 2014
Don't do your impression either of ,"What U talkin about." Just check and quit looking puzzled I can feel the expression from here. Just check and you own me black dark freaking coal miner would choke on it coffee that would break a jet engine.
EVILSHADOW

Mount Hope, WV

#6 Feb 9, 2014
check for certain chats hippie and user accounts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josephine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sophia Police Officer arrested and fired (Mar '12) 40 min Paradise babe 9
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Fri ScaryClown 4,472
News Craig L. Dorsey - Ghent Volunteer Fire Department (Feb '07) Apr 16 Sam K 12
What has happened To Paul Masley (May '17) Apr 8 Oldballfieldbandito 2
Paul Masley (Jun '16) Apr 8 MercerCountyOutlaw 7
Prettiest woman in Southern Wv (Sep '16) Mar 24 Beckley 3
Josephine Music Thread (Jun '16) Oct '17 Musikologist 3

Josephine Jobs

Personal Finance

Josephine Mortgages