david lee keith sr hiding from the law

Posted in the Josephine Forum

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#1 Sep 10, 2013
once again this scum sucking low life scum bag is hiding from the law.one of his family members filed a restraining order against him and the police have been trying for the last couple of weeks to serve the papers to him and he cannot be found.
he won't even answer his door.and also when they go to his girlfriends house,and she is as low as he is,she tells them that there is no one by that name here.what a crock of lies.
that bastard knows what is coming and he is running scared.the big bad ass man that always talks about killing someone or something cannot even have enough balls to face the law and deal with what he deserves.
what a wuss.you are all talk david.you think cause you are well known in the area that you can get away with what all you did to all of the women and children that you touched.ever hear of karma?well it's coming around you scum bag!!!!
God will give you everything that you deserve!!!!and i hope and pray that you pay dearly for every person that you had touched and ruined their lives.
a shame that your nasty ass isn't sitting in jail rotting right now.i know one thing,once you are in jail some man is going to make you his girlfriend and i hope he hurts you as bad as you had hurt the women you violated.nothing like being sodomized.they say it hurts more than anything in the world.i am hoping you rupture and cry in pain when it does happen.that way at least you will feel somewhat how the women and children felt when you violated them.you sick bastard!!!!
shiskbob

Huntington, WV

#2 Sep 12, 2013
What kind of woman hides a man like that?

Location hidden

#3 Sep 13, 2013
shiskbob wrote:
What kind of woman hides a man like that?
who knows.i know one thing though,she is just as low as he is.her name is Penny.
then i also just found out that he was served papers for a restraining order against one of his family members.
that has to tell you something.just one sick person.hopefully he will end up back in prison soon.this time permanently.
Jinx

Huntington, WV

#4 Sep 21, 2013
I seen him twice right once on his driveway and once in helen riding around. Wasn't hiding too hard.

Location hidden

#5 Sep 21, 2013
Jinx wrote:
I seen him twice right once on his driveway and once in helen riding around. Wasn't hiding too hard.
the thing is he is not even supposed to be in helen.there is a restraining order against him form a family member.maybe someone should call the cops and do the right thing and report him.he is a sneaky bastard that will do whatever he wants no matter what.he makes himself sound like a badd as person and wants everyone to be afraid of him.well guess what i am not!!!he is a low life scum bag.
former resident

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Sep 24, 2013
cntrygirlscansurvive wrote:
<quoted text>the thing is he is not even supposed to be in helen.there is a restraining order against him form a family member.maybe someone should call the cops and do the right thing and report him.he is a sneaky bastard that will do whatever he wants no matter what.he makes himself sound like a badd as person and wants everyone to be afraid of him.well guess what i am not!!!he is a low life scum bag.
I think you are one jealous scum bag yourself, If I knew all of this sh!t you are saying I wouldn't hid behind a computer screen name I would put my real name on here (I know you can) and maybe someone would believe you, because I sure DON'T.

Location hidden

#7 Sep 25, 2013
former resident wrote:
<quoted text>I think you are one jealous scum bag yourself, If I knew all of this sh!t you are saying I wouldn't hid behind a computer screen name I would put my real name on here (I know you can) and maybe someone would believe you, because I sure DON'T.
the thing is the law is doing nothing about what he has done.the women have come forward and reported what had happened to them and hopefully when the time is right that scum bag will be in jail rotting.
former resident

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Sep 25, 2013
I guess the police doesn't believe you either.

Location hidden

#9 Sep 30, 2013
former resident wrote:
I guess the police doesn't believe you either.
The police believe it and so does the Prosecuting Attorney's Office..and your friend David Lee Keith Sr. has admitted to it...it all started with him with little girls because his fingers did it accidently the first time. I have more info from the P.A. because I have given testimony..because I am one of those people you want to call a liar, but the real word for it is victim. I was spending the night at the family's house, Shelby went to bed. He stayed up watching TV with us little kids. The lights were off except for the TV. I was 6 the oldest...he got me to sit in his lap...then he really got me. My first bad memory of my whole life. I am still in therapy because of him, unfortunately what he did to me has a statute of limitations. He kept me scared almost my whole life not to tell asking me if I thought he would kill anyone..telling me he would if he had too. But you go on and keep standing up for him while I still can't stand the dark and can't sleep at night...and on really bad nights when I can't get what he did to me out of my head I just pray over and over for God to take me because I am so tired of living with the filthy memories.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Josephine Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
so stupid 20 hr lol 5
you know Feb 27 jwj 3
Just wondering Feb 26 begeebers 4
Hot Spot Feb 19 Hahaha 2
cemetry (Jul '14) Feb 16 just me 4
Pittman Chief of Police (Aug '14) Feb 16 Concerned 15
postal service Feb 16 Concerned 6

Flood Watch for Raleigh County was issued at March 02 at 7:44PM EST

Josephine Dating
Find my Match